47MW GEOTHERMAL for Sweden, Lund has two heat pumps of geothermal// we expect far better from Sweden
Archimedes Plutonium
2017-08-02 00:17:44 UTC
Stanford says the Lund is now 200 GW

Sweden can do far more
b***@gmail.com
2017-08-03 20:38:21 UTC
AP brain fartos logic: If I cannot post math nonsense,
because I am out of ideas, I post other nonsense.
Sweden can do far more
Archimedes Plutonium
2017-08-04 23:16:45 UTC
***@gmail.com
3:24 PM (2 hours ago)

Re: When irrationals are two different rationals acting as one number, means the concept of transcendental is bogus

Mongo math of AP in action.
Archimedes Plutonium
2017-08-06 04:33:37 UTC
Jan Bielawski
2:41 PM (8 hours ago)
(snipped)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dandelin_spheres
It shows that your "oval" has two points in it with the property that the sum of distances
from those two points to any point on the "oval" boundary is constant. I.e., your "oval"
is an ellipse.
Hey, hey Bielawski, smoking dandelions now, not peyote
Archimedes Plutonium
2017-08-09 08:18:06 UTC
2:55 ***@gmail.com wrote:

There is no such thing as an addition
-----

Hey Burse, you live in a bleak world
Archimedes Plutonium
2017-08-09 20:47:16 UTC
***@gmail.com
3:21 PM (22 minutes ago)

30 years not a single line
Hey Burse, Jan Burse, not a single line of GigaWatts electricity when there should be
Archimedes Plutonium
2017-08-11 04:03:16 UTC
Pentcho Valev
7:39 PM (3 hours ago)

,,,,, You own a barn, 40m long, with automatic doors at either end, that can be opened and closed simultaneously by a switch,,,,,

---

Hey Pentcho, Pentcho Valev, show more respect for geothermal electric power plants, stop calling them barns
Archimedes Plutonium
2017-08-12 18:32:55 UTC
***@gmail.com
12:26 PM (1 hour ago)

With this great progress, I wonder why,,,,,,,,

---------

Hey Burse, Jan Burse, get up you lazy,,, and give a helping hand to geothermal

            /\**/\
           ( o_o  )_)
           ,(u  u  ,),
          {}{}{}{}{}{}
Archimedes Plutonium
2017-08-14 10:31:55 UTC
***@gmail.com
3:59 AM (1 hour ago)

for 30 years,,,,,

---------

Hey Burse, no the other Burse, I agree, Sweden is taking too much time in developing Geothermal

            ____
          _(____)_
_ooO_(_o__o_)_Ooo_
could eat more knudel
Archimedes Plutonium
2017-08-15 08:00:44 UTC
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
3:59 AM (1 hour ago)
for 30 years,,,,,
---------
Hey Burse, no the other Burse, I agree, Sweden is taking too much time in developing Geothermal
            ____
          _(____)_
_ooO_(_o__o_)_Ooo_
could eat more knudel
***@gmail.com
2:31 AM (27 minutes ago)

BTW the dandelian spheres also work for the other,,,,,,,,
Archimedes Plutonium
2017-08-26 16:51:35 UTC
***@gmail.com
5:00 AM (6 hours ago)

God::My village idiot is doing good
Archimedes Plutonium
2017-08-29 02:55:28 UTC
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
5:00 AM (6 hours ago)
God::My village idiot is doing good
Bill
5:07 PM (4 hours ago)

I'm glad to see AP is going back to the beginning,,,,,

-------

You going to take that Bill?

Hey Bill, Bill, look at Burse ---Creep-dancing----

         ,,,
       ($ $)
-ooO-(_)-Ooo-

Weird dancing Burse Creep dancing, where you hold your hands up to your nose and sidestep
Archimedes Plutonium
2017-09-02 20:49:29 UTC
10:48 ***@gmail.com
AP brain farto, not able to find a,b,c
for the rectangular triangle area 157?

Tz, tz, what a looser.
Archimedes Plutonium
2017-09-04 21:58:14 UTC
Pentcho Valev
2:39 PM (2 hours ago)

Two blatant lies at 16:39

Valev=== bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch when life is fix fix fix fix fix
Archimedes Plutonium
2017-09-09 06:17:52 UTC
Mr Sawat Layuheem
Sep 8 (1 hour ago)

Translate message to English

From what, from spam

Spam to English
-ooO-(_)-Ooo-
Archimedes Plutonium
2017-09-12 04:32:13 UTC
Dan Christensen
9:30 PM (1 hour ago)
This from an
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
Mr Sawat Layuheem
Sep 8 (1 hour ago)
Translate message to English
From what, from spam
Spam to English
-ooO-(_)-Ooo-
Archimedes Plutonium
2017-09-14 07:16:49 UTC
***@outlook.com
1:16 AM (48 minutes ago)

No, there are no judges.

-------
What, Sweden has no judges to stop geothermal energy
still, I am hiding behind this geothermal pile in case it blows
Archimedes Plutonium
2017-09-17 04:22:07 UTC
Mr Sawat Layuheem
11:00 PM (15 minutes ago)

Calculus = Number = Functions ????????????
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
Mr Sawat Layuheem
Sep 8 (1 hour ago)
Translate message to English