47MW GEOTHERMAL for Sweden, Lund has two heat pumps of geothermal// we expect far better from Sweden
Add Reply
Archimedes Plutonium
2017-08-02 00:17:44 UTC
Stanford says the Lund is now 200 GW

Sweden can do far more
b***@gmail.com
2017-08-03 20:38:21 UTC
AP brain fartos logic: If I cannot post math nonsense,
because I am out of ideas, I post other nonsense.
Sweden can do far more
Archimedes Plutonium
2017-08-04 23:16:45 UTC
***@gmail.com
3:24 PM (2 hours ago)

Re: When irrationals are two different rationals acting as one number, means the concept of transcendental is bogus

Mongo math of AP in action.
Archimedes Plutonium
2017-08-06 04:33:37 UTC
Jan Bielawski
2:41 PM (8 hours ago)
(snipped)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dandelin_spheres
It shows that your "oval" has two points in it with the property that the sum of distances
from those two points to any point on the "oval" boundary is constant. I.e., your "oval"
is an ellipse.
Hey, hey Bielawski, smoking dandelions now, not peyote
Archimedes Plutonium
2017-08-09 08:18:06 UTC
2:55 ***@gmail.com wrote:

There is no such thing as an addition
-----

Hey Burse, you live in a bleak world
Archimedes Plutonium
2017-08-09 20:47:16 UTC
***@gmail.com
3:21 PM (22 minutes ago)

30 years not a single line
Hey Burse, Jan Burse, not a single line of GigaWatts electricity when there should be
Archimedes Plutonium
2017-08-11 04:03:16 UTC
Pentcho Valev
7:39 PM (3 hours ago)

,,,,, You own a barn, 40m long, with automatic doors at either end, that can be opened and closed simultaneously by a switch,,,,,

---

Hey Pentcho, Pentcho Valev, show more respect for geothermal electric power plants, stop calling them barns
Archimedes Plutonium
2017-08-12 18:32:55 UTC
***@gmail.com
12:26 PM (1 hour ago)

With this great progress, I wonder why,,,,,,,,

---------

Hey Burse, Jan Burse, get up you lazy,,, and give a helping hand to geothermal

            /\**/\
           ( o_o  )_)
           ,(u  u  ,),
          {}{}{}{}{}{}
Archimedes Plutonium
2017-08-14 10:31:55 UTC
***@gmail.com
3:59 AM (1 hour ago)

for 30 years,,,,,

---------

Hey Burse, no the other Burse, I agree, Sweden is taking too much time in developing Geothermal

            ____
          _(____)_
_ooO_(_o__o_)_Ooo_
could eat more knudel
Archimedes Plutonium
2017-08-15 08:00:44 UTC
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
3:59 AM (1 hour ago)
for 30 years,,,,,
---------
Hey Burse, no the other Burse, I agree, Sweden is taking too much time in developing Geothermal
            ____
          _(____)_
_ooO_(_o__o_)_Ooo_
could eat more knudel
***@gmail.com
2:31 AM (27 minutes ago)

BTW the dandelian spheres also work for the other,,,,,,,,