Why does Fermat's last theorem invalidate all alleged real arithmetical numbers of this form (q^{1/p})?
Add Reply
bassam king karzeddin
2017-12-09 14:45:45 UTC
Where, (p > 2, q) are prime numbers

Of course, this was proven to you over and over in my posts at the sci.math, the Math forum, and Quora, plus Stalk Exchange (where they had hidden my proofs earlier)

So, I thought those people might understand by the time, but it seems so hopeless case with the vast majorities of them, so I repeated the Question for them thinking that the smart professionals would finally get my hints, but immediately was downvoted and closed, refusing to even have a little chance to understand their dogmatic old beliefs about real numbers were completely non-sense and so meaningless

link:
https://mathoverflow.net/questions/288089/why-does-fermats-last-theorem-invalidate-the-existence-of-many-real-algebraic-n?noredirect=1#comment713057_288089

So, can a smart clever professional who correctly understands my simplest proofs save those dogmatic people from their own minds, please?

or must I teach every professional mathematician alone about those very simple facts that do require only a drop of humanity first and a drop of intelligence second? wonder!

Presently, I'm not allowed to post at MSE nor at HSE
And since this was the last place for me to post at Overflow Mathematics at SE SO, Please rescue those astray people before they go mad, for sure

Regards
Bassam King Karzeddin
Dec. 9th, 2017
bassam king karzeddin
2017-12-09 15:19:50 UTC
Post by bassam king karzeddin
[...]
But the fact must be said, where I asked the Quora folks the same content question, where more than 2000 views and 8 followers wanting an answer immeadeatly, so to say still Quora seems to have more tolerance than SE moderators and morons, but let us see how long they would finally tolerate such a questions that they might understand wrongly the aim was to prove them fools instead of truly enlighting them about most important issues that they were never had learnt nor this would be taught for them since you know it contradicts the old mathematicians in power own wrong beileafs for sure

Link: https://www.quora.com/Why-does-Fermats-last-theorem-imply-immediately-the-non-existence-of-such-alleged-real-arithmetical-algebraic-numbers-of-this-form-sqrt-p-q-where-p-2-q-are-prime-numbers-in-science-and-mathematics

Have fun with those so silly answers that were provided at Quora by very beginners and so misled mathematicians for sure

BKK
bassam king karzeddin
2017-12-10 08:03:48 UTC
[...]
Oops, this question of mine seems to annoy so many at that OFM - SE, site, 13 downvotes but with 2 upvotes, and finally, the question was deleted by those Gerry Myerson and Todd Trump, not tolerating my very sharp critiques in my comments anymore, not wanting the ever simplest answer for this so silly question, and by burring the question at there site they would so naively think that many answers wouldn't appear elsewhere and be going back again and again to that well-oriented site for dogmatic mathematicians, which makes one laugh without a stop for sure
BKK
f***@gmail.com
2017-12-21 16:07:43 UTC
Hi there,

I don't get your point. The question has not been deleted... it's still there, unmodified and, as of now, has three answers.

Regards,
Fernando Sousa
Lisbon Institute of Computer Research
Zelos Malum
2017-12-11 06:37:05 UTC
[...]
Fermats last theorem does not in anyway invalidate anything about root operations.

That is because FLT operates on the domain of integers, while the root operations work on the REAL numbers.
bassam king karzeddin
2017-12-23 11:01:18 UTC
Post by Zelos Malum
[...]
A dump personality with very dirty tongue person as you would never be able to catch these very simple matters, so stay away and never ask me anything again, since your dirty intention associated with your very down to earth tongue is well exposed, you simply feel secure writing anonymously, and hence you want to divert attentions and take down the level of this topic to garbage

So, go away and I wouldn't reply at you unless you learn to be a minimum human in the first place

No regards for such very ill behaviours personalities, for sure

BKK
Zelos Malum
2017-12-23 12:56:05 UTC
Post by bassam king karzeddin
A dump personality with very dirty tongue person as you would never be able to catch these very simple matters, so stay away and never ask me anything again, since your dirty intention associated with your very down to earth tongue is well exposed, you simply feel secure writing anonymously, and hence you want to divert attentions and take down the level of this topic to garbage
Dumb? Please, I know more about mathematicss than you could ever hope to.

Oh you don't like being shown how stupid you are? Then stop spewing it.
bassam king karzeddin
2017-12-16 08:39:21 UTC
[...]
Doesn't it yet? wonder!
BKK
Zelos Malum
No it doesn't you moron.
bassam king karzeddin
2017-12-20 18:05:20 UTC
Post by bassam king karzeddin
Where, (p > 2, q) are prime numbers
Of course, this was proven to you over and over in my posts at the sci.math, the Math forum, and Quora, plus Stalk Exchange (where they had hidden my proofs earlier)
So, I thought those people might understand by the time, but it seems so hopeless case with the vast majorities of them, so I repeated the Question for them thinking that the smart professionals would finally get my hints, but immediately was downvoted and closed, refusing to even have a little chance to understand their dogmatic old beliefs about real numbers were completely non-sense and so meaningless
https://mathoverflow.net/questions/288089/why-does-fermats-last-theorem-invalidate-the-existence-of-many-real-algebraic-n?noredirect=1#comment713057_288089
So, you see that they don't want to give themselves first a real chance to comprehend anything beyond their strict believes in such numbers, as if they were very sure of what does that mean eventually, and since there are many thousands moron moderators who can simply press buttons for anything they never like to hear about their perpetual stupidity, then must be deleted immediately with happy end that they might think, but wait a little and listen carefully before I invade your well-protected site by many police mathematicians and make it upside down as a hell place for you over there, and acting deaf and blind against many PUBLISHED proofs would never rescue you but on the contrary, you would be thrown to rubish with all bad traits you got against absolute facts, for sure, and here you can't so simply dirt, alter, modify, delete, ...etc any of my contents for sure

So, feel free to act so cowardly as you like, even by deleting all my remaining contents for sure

But remember that I have already got the crown that you never even deserve to see its shining and glittering that would blind you, and the Queen would certainly shame and curse you forever once immediately freed from those many dirty hands and minds of your likes, for sure
BKK
Zelos Malum
Man you are one delusional bastard.
bassam king karzeddin
2017-12-23 13:54:30 UTC
[...]
A very rigorous proof (that nobody on earth can deny) would be a solution to a cubic polynomial of this form and for sure

So, what is the real root for this odd degree polynomial:

(x^9 - x^3 - 1 = 0)

Please, feel free to represent your real root to any degree of accuracy you would like to, and see how easy it contradicts the PROVEN Fermat's last theorem

And if you are convensend now (after hundreds of FREE lectures) that no real root actually exists, then confess it so openly and loudly (if you have a very little drop of humanity first, and second,a very little drop of intelligence too)
But if you still want to talk nonsense as usual, then better keep it for yourself, since it is not at all helpful, for sure

Regards
Bassam Karzeddin
Dec. 23ed, 2017
bassam king karzeddin
2017-12-23 14:36:27 UTC
[...]
I have just ask it at Quora, of course after posting it here since they are (MODERATED site) that is not trusted at all, for sure

but strangely, 1500 views with one useless answer and 6 members wanting an answer within only (15) minutes, wonder!

Link here: https://www.quora.com/Can-you-solve-this-odd-degree-polynomial-for-only-one-real-root-x-9-x-3-1-no-matter-the-degree-of-accuracy-you-would-like-to-obtain

Let me try later to re edit my same Question (providing this example) with that SE moron site, to see whether they can tolerate any more of my mathematical bombs over their so tinny heads, wonder!

BKK
bassam king karzeddin
2017-12-26 19:33:26 UTC
[...]
Now it is very too easy for school students to make many alike questions and ask their teachers about that real roots or the imaginary complex roots generally of such polynomials like this

(x^{n^2} - x^n - 1 = 0), where (n) is integer number, where also if such root ever exists, then must be a very clear contradiction to the proven Fermat's last theorem, for sure

But PEOPLE are free to enjoy such fictional roots and also make tons of business mathematics, BOOKS, PAPERS, ...ETC, for luxurious purposes mainly

BKK
bassam king karzeddin
2018-02-20 14:17:37 UTC
[...]
Of course, silence is mainly confession, but truly big cowardice as well, for sure

So, standing still and so helpless as usual and so shamefully unable to tell what does your cubic well-known formula gives you as a real root? wonder!

BKK

bassam king karzeddin
2018-01-06 11:19:00 UTC
[...]
And what was so astonishing that the many alleged proovers had never and would never understand this simple fact about their proofs, For sure
BKK
bassam king karzeddin
2018-02-12 14:03:03 UTC
[...]
How easy this topic of mine help the very beginners to understand truly the many fictions that he is going to waste his own life with it, for sure

BKK