AE
The Starmaker
2015-06-12 19:15:45 UTC
"I have repeatedly said that in my opinion the idea of a personal God is a childlike one," he wrote to a man
who corresponded with him on the subject twice in the 1940s.
"You may call me an agnostic, but I do not share the crusading spirit of the
professional atheist. ... I prefer an attitude of
humility corresponding to the weakness of our
intellectual understanding of nature and of our own being."--Albert Einstein
Lest it distort pure science and give people the false illusion of scientific understanding, he
recommended complete abstinence from any type of science fiction. -albert einstein
I am proud to say I never read a science fiction book..or fiction books for that matter...

Now, the next step is for America should be to ban Science and Math from school.

Science and math is not something one should teach a child....and certaintly they should never read..science fiction.

It's a religion.. voodoo...witchcraft...thats wat science and math is...

I'm talking about...a better world.

Let me put it this way...

Lest it distort pure nature and give people the false illusion of nature understanding, I
recommended complete abstinence from any type of science and math.

The Starmaker
Sesiom
2015-06-12 20:36:23 UTC
http://pw1.netcom.com/~starmaker/Albert_Einstein/Einstein%27s%20is%20the%20bomb.jpg
Post by The Starmaker
who corresponded with him on the subject twice in the 1940s. "You
may call me an agnostic, but I do not share the crusading spirit
of the professional atheist. ... I prefer an attitude of humility
corresponding to the weakness of our intellectual understanding
of nature and of our own being."--Albert Einstein
Lest it distort pure science and give people the false illusion of
scientific understanding, he recommended complete abstinence from
any type of science fiction. -albert einstein
I am proud to say I never read a science fiction book..or fiction books for that matter...
that is Great!
Post by The Starmaker
Now, the next step is for America should be to ban Science and Math from school.
yea, most schools (HS and below) did ban the hard stuff. It is all pap now.
Post by The Starmaker
Science and math is not something one should teach a child....and
certaintly they should never read..science fiction.
some childs pick up science and math anyway, and build rockets
Post by The Starmaker
It's a religion.. voodoo...witchcraft...thats wat science and math is...
religion? is Jewish a race or religion ? if Jewish, is it voodoo?
Was Einstein a VooDoo Doctor ? is relitivity witchcraft ?
Post by The Starmaker
I'm talking about...a better world.
for stoners, no math, no science... (no Engrlish either)
Post by The Starmaker
Let me put it this way...
Lest it distort pure nature and give people the false illusion of
nature understanding, I recommended complete abstinence from any type
of science and math.
na, you should leave the absinthe only from science fiction and math
fiction, TV reality shows, climate change, etc

Einstien would be proud of you
Post by The Starmaker
The Starmaker
call me Starcauser, or Starbuckster, or Starcraftster, or Starpupa, or
Starmonkey, or FartStarter, etc w the StarXXXX just having fun with the
Star stuff, no mean intent, lazy Starafernoon.
benj
2015-06-13 00:38:21 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Now, the next step is for America should be to ban Science and Math from school.
yea, most schools (HS and below) did ban the hard stuff. It is all pap now.
It's clear that nobody ever uses any of the math they learned once they
leave school! So why bother. The time can be better spent teaching
something useful in life like Ebonics.
Post by The Starmaker
Science and math is not something one should teach a child....and
certaintly they should never read..science fiction.
some childs pick up science and math anyway, and build rockets
Easy to fix. Just raise the legal age when "abortion" is permitted.
About 16 or 17 years old should work.
Post by The Starmaker
It's a religion.. voodoo...witchcraft...thats wat science and math is...
religion? is Jewish a race or religion ? if Jewish, is it voodoo?
Was Einstein a VooDoo Doctor ? is relitivity witchcraft ?
Kabbalah is Jewish Voodoo.
Post by The Starmaker
I'm talking about...a better world.
for stoners, no math, no science... (no Engrlish either)
For Stoners, FEELINGS are much more important than math or science. Ask
Harlow.
Post by The Starmaker
The Starmaker
call me Starcauser, or Starbuckster, or Starcraftster, or Starpupa, or
Starmonkey, or FartStarter, etc w the StarXXXX just having fun with the
Star stuff, no mean intent, lazy Starafernoon.
Proper form after "Starmonkey" or "Fartstarter" is: No offense.
--
___ ___ ___ ___
/\ \ /\ \ /\__\ /\ \
\/__/ \/__/
A Nony Mouse
2015-06-12 23:40:35 UTC
That clearly has not prevented you from posting your own fiction.
The Starmaker
2015-06-14 07:56:53 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
Now, this...will probably be.. differcult, for most of yous to imagine..

if there are aliens on other planets...
they wouldn't use
science or math
to get around the universe.

Science and Math are inventions of humans on earth.

Aliens on other planets would not use Math to figure
out how to get from here to there...

Is this math or witchcraft?
Math is just to Science what a toe nail of a frogs leg is to Witchcraft.

Remember what J. Craig Venter said recently..."...take the ones and zeros out of the computer,..."

Meaning, building computers and software using ones and zeros is a mistake.

Using science and attaching math to it is a mistake.

Math is just a toe nail of a frogs leg...

The only way science can move...forward, it to disregard math.

Throw it in the garbage where it belongs..

Come on, lets be real here for once and for all...
don't you notice that sci.math people look like...witches?

and the witches writing is very similar to math symbols.

I bet the majority of people in the world
could not tell the difference between advance math symbols and withes symbols!

I certaintlly couldn't, dare you????
Sesiom
2015-06-14 15:19:12 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Now, this...will probably be.. differcult, for most of yous to imagine..
if there are aliens on other planets...
they wouldn't use
science or math
to get around the universe.
We don't even do that.

you just put the key in the ignition and launch.

how much math does it take you to drive a car down the street ? None at
all !
Post by The Starmaker
Science and Math are inventions of humans on earth.
English too, and language came before science/math.

Also Humans invented the Pogo Stick, Fried Pork Rinds, and the Veg-o-matic
Post by The Starmaker
Aliens on other planets would not use Math to figure
out how to get from here to there...
they would use their Garmin.

and here to there is only the letter t,

and aliens are not taught English in school most likely.
Post by The Starmaker
Is this math or witchcraft?
you post bitchcraft
Post by The Starmaker
Math is just to Science what a toe nail of a frogs leg is to Witchcraft.
Starmaker has two legs,
an ape has two legs,
therefore Starmaker is an ape
Post by The Starmaker
Remember what J. Craig Venter said recently..."...take the ones and zeros out of the computer,..."
take the memory states out of your head, and you have nothing.
Post by The Starmaker
Meaning, building computers and software using ones and zeros is a mistake.
how do you hammer and nail them together ?
Post by The Starmaker
Using science and attaching math to it is a mistake.
let others worry about all that stuff, stick to what you know.
Post by The Starmaker
Math is just a toe nail of a frogs leg...
you funny, frogs don't have toe nails
Post by The Starmaker
The only way science can move...forward, it to disregard math.
let others worry about it,

for you, Starfarter needs to evolve (or de-evolve) into Fartstarter
Post by The Starmaker
Throw it in the garbage where it belongs..
did you know Aliens do not have garbage cans ?
Post by The Starmaker
Come on, lets be real here for once and for all...
don't you notice that sci.math people look like...witches?
are you using the remote viewer ?
Post by The Starmaker
and the witches writing is very similar to math symbols.
which witch ?
Post by The Starmaker
I bet the majority of people in the world
could not tell the difference between advance math symbols and withes symbols!
withes symbols are for band, they sit near the big drum.
Post by The Starmaker
I certaintlly couldn't, dare you????
again, leave it to others to worry about, no problem

(we don't want you over stressing what few binary memory brain cells you
have left, each time you post about 7 cells burn out, and you're already
on "Empty".)
The Starmaker
2015-06-14 23:47:34 UTC
Albert Einstein’s Letter explaining the link between Relativity Theory and Japan’s Atomic Bombings sold for $62,500.

http://pw1.netcom.com/~starmaker/Albert_Einstein/Albert_Einstein_The-Man-Who-Built-The-Atomic-Bomb.html

The link between Relativity and The Bomb is that The Atomic bomb created Relativity...or relativity hoopoola
The Starmaker
2015-06-14 23:48:46 UTC
http://www.thestandarddaily.com/albert-einsteins-letter-explaining-the-link-between-relativity-theory-and-japans-atomic-bombings-sold-for-62500/2985/
Virgil
2015-06-15 05:33:56 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Albert Einstein’s Letter explaining the link between Relativity Theory and
Japan’s Atomic Bombings sold for $62,500.
http://pw1.netcom.com/~starmaker/Albert_Einstein/Albert_Einstein_The-Man-Who-B
uilt-The-Atomic-Bomb.html
The link between Relativity and The Bomb is that The Atomic bomb created
Relativity.
It is then quite curious that relativity, and much of the "hoopla" about
it, preceded the atomic bomb by so many years.

Special relativity was published in 1905, general relativity in 1915,
but the first nuclear explosion did not occur until 1945.
--
Virgil
"Mit der Dummheit kampfen Gotter selbst vergebens." (Schiller)
The Starmaker
2015-06-15 06:01:56 UTC
Post by Virgil
Post by The Starmaker
Albert Einstein’s Letter explaining the link between Relativity Theory and
Japan’s Atomic Bombings sold for $62,500.
http://pw1.netcom.com/~starmaker/Albert_Einstein/Albert_Einstein_The-Man-Who-B
uilt-The-Atomic-Bomb.html
The link between Relativity and The Bomb is that The Atomic bomb created
Relativity.
It is then quite curious that relativity, and much of the "hoopla" about
it, preceded the atomic bomb by so many years.
Special relativity was published in 1905, general relativity in 1915,
but the first nuclear explosion did not occur until 1945.
--
Virgil
"Mit der Dummheit kampfen Gotter selbst vergebens." (Schiller)
You need to understand the 'correct order of events', and the 'link'...

e=mc^2 which is the link of the atomic bomb, and relativity wasn't until
after e-mc2.
The Starmaker
2015-06-15 07:41:03 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Virgil
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
As the author of
http://pw1.netcom.com/~starmaker/Albert_Einstein/Albert_Einstein_The-Man-Who-Built-The-Atomic-Bomb.html

I am shocked....*shocked*,
how so many of yous
keep insisting
Albert Einstein had nothing
to do with the atomic bomb,
while Albert Einstein was
obbessed his entire life
with the atomic bomb
as edvident in his lifetime
work and letters and speeches
and quotes.

Even on his dying day
lies a book on his bookshelf
The Making Of The Atomic Bomb.
All about The Atomic Bomb. (the making and the selling)

Whose name do you see first on top?

and the rest of the gang...

And this e=mc^2....was not even a formula, ...just taken from a 'sentence' of a book...and condenced to make it look like..a formula.

Simply put, first came the bomb, then relativity...or first einstien conceived of the bomb (e=mc^2), then Relativity came afterwards, many
,many ,many years afterwards.

You people cannot even get this stuff right.

I'm shocked!

The Starmaker
Virgil
2015-06-15 09:23:36 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Virgil
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
The Einstein letter linking e = mc^2 to the bomb was written to Franklin
Roosevlt, not Theodore Roosevelt!
The Starmaker
2015-06-16 19:12:47 UTC
Post by Virgil
Post by The Starmaker
e=mc^2 which is the link of the atomic bomb, and relativity wasn't until
after e-mc2.
The Einstein letter linking e = mc^2 to the bomb
It is _E₍₀₎ = mc²_.
Post by Virgil
was written to Franklin Roosevlt, not Theodore Roosevelt!
YMMD :)
But *please* read the MT-NewsWatcher manual on how to trim Crossposts and
set Followup-To. Or simply do not feed the (Starmaker) troll(s).
F'up2 sci.physics
PointedEars
Keep your Pointed Ears off my threads!

Do I make myself clear?
The Starmaker
2015-06-17 04:51:24 UTC
Post by Virgil
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Virgil
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
point taken.

Let me explain like no one else in this earth will explain what E-mc^2 is...

The E in E=mc^2 stands for only one thing and one thing only...

ATOMIC BOMB. The E in E-mc^2 stands for the material used for maiking an ATOMIC BOMB.

E = Uranium/radium

(anybody tells you different, they are lying to you...is is irrefutable)

This letter explains How To Get URANIUM:
http://hypertextbook.com/eworld/einstein.shtml#first

to build an Atomic Bomb.

The Starmaker
http://pw1.netcom.com/~starmaker/Albert_Einstein/Albert_Einstein_The-Man-Who-Built-The-Atomic-Bomb.html
Virgil
2015-06-17 06:12:20 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Let me explain like no one else in this earth will explain what E-mc^2 is...
The E in E=mc^2 stands for only one thing and one thing only...
ATOMIC BOMB. The E in E-mc^2 stands for the material used for maiking an ATOMIC BOMB.
E = Uranium/radium
On the contrary, it is the uranium that is the m in the E = mc^2.
Every unit of mass (the m) that is converted to energy (the E) produces
c^2 units of energy, where c is the speed of light in appropriate units.
Post by The Starmaker
(anybody tells you different, they are lying to you...is is irrefutable)
Anybody tells me what you have been saying, THAT person is the one lying!
The Starmaker
2015-06-17 06:53:57 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
(anybody tells you different, they are lying to you...is is irrefutable)
Anybody tells me what you have been saying, THAT person is the one lying!
--
Virgil
"Mit der Dummheit kampfen Gotter selbst vergebens." (Schiller)
You cannot convert mass to energy because mass has energy already in it.

E does not stand for Energy.

You, of all people should know what E stands for...

E = Uranium/radium

You take the E and you MC it 2 and you got The ATOMIC BOMB!

You cannot make an atomic bomb with a chocalet energy bar...

Didn't you read the letter?
http://hypertextbook.com/eworld/einstein.shtml#first

It's all about Uranium/radium....

In otherwords...Uranium/radium=mc^2
Virgil
2015-06-17 07:34:03 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
(anybody tells you different, they are lying to you...is is irrefutable)
Anybody tells me what you have been saying, THAT person is the one lying!
--
Virgil
"Mit der Dummheit kampfen Gotter selbst vergebens." (Schiller)
You cannot convert mass to energy because mass has energy already in it.
You can sometimes convert what appears as either mass or energy from one
form of appearance to the other
Post by The Starmaker
E does not stand for Energy.
AccordinG to EINSTEIN it does! At least in that equation!
And Einstein should know 'cause he invented that equation!
hanson
2015-06-17 13:04:44 UTC
Post by Virgil
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
E does not stand for Energy.
AccordinG to EINSTEIN it does! At least in that equation!
And Einstein should know 'cause he invented that equation!
--
hanson wrote:
Wife beater Einstein did NOT invent it. He STOLE E=mc² from Pretto,
Hasenoehrl and others, & publicly apologized for his thievery in 1907.
<http://tinyurl.com/E-mc2-existed-before-Einstein> (1)
<http://tinyurl.com/How-Einstein-stole-E-mc-2> (1)
<http://tinyurl.com/Kwublee-views-Einsteins-Theft> (1)
<http://tinyurl.com/Zio-Politics-with-Relativity> (2)
<http://tinyurl.com/Alberts-Zio-Politics-w-SR-GR> (2)
<http://tinyurl.com/Einsteins-1905-is-Mileva-Maric>
<http://nelmezzodel.wordpress.com/2008/06/21/einstein-arrested-twice-in-1906-for-domestic-violence/>
and much more here:
<https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=einstein+was+a+brutal+wife+beater>
kampfen or .... kaempfen / kämpfen??
The Starmaker
2015-06-17 19:49:29 UTC
Post by Virgil
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
E does not stand for Energy.
AccordinG to EINSTEIN it does! At least in that equation!
And Einstein should know 'cause he invented that equation!
--
Virgil
"Mit der Dummheit kampfen Gotter selbst vergebens." (Schiller)
Einstein was German. They translated "E" from German...which is the letter "L", which means 'Uranium/radium'.

The E which is Energy is a generic word...it relates to 'Uranium/radium'.

Read the first paragraph of the letter Einstein wrote:
http://hypertextbook.com/eworld/einstein.shtml#first

"...element 'uranium' may be turned into a new and important source of 'energy' in the immediate future."

This letter is a bluprint for the making of the ATOMIC BOMB:
http://hypertextbook.com/eworld/einstein.shtml#first

The letter contains *all* the information needed to Build an Atomic Bomb:
http://pw1.netcom.com/~starmaker/Albert_Einstein/Albert_Einstein_The-Man-Who-Built-The-Atomic-Bomb.html

The Starmaker

Do you like the TV show Hogans Heros, Virgil?

--- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: ***@netfront.net ---
Virgil
2015-06-17 20:14:14 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
ATOMIC BOMB. The E in E-mc^2 stands for the material used for maiking an
ATOMIC BOMB.
You are about 40 years too late! In 1905, the E meant Energy!

http://earthsky.org/human-world/this-date-in-science-emc2
September 27, 1905. On this date, while he was employed at a patent
office, Albert Einstein published a paper titled "Does the Inertia of a
Body Depend Upon Its Energy-Content?" It was the last of four papers he
submitted that year to the journal Annalen der Physik. The first
explained the photoelectric effect, the second offered experimental
proof of the existence of atoms, and the third introduced the theory of
special relativity. In the fourth paper, Einstein explained the
relationship between energy and mass. That is, E=mc2
What does it mean? It means that, from the standpoint of physics, energy
and mass are interchangeable. In the equation:
E is energy
m is mass
c is the speed of light
In other words, energy = mass X the speed of light squared.
The Starmaker
2015-06-17 22:40:59 UTC
Post by Virgil
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
the equation E = mc2 was not originally written as a formula but as a sentence in German
saying that if a body gives off the energy L in the form of radiation, its mass diminishes by L/V2.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass%E2%80%93energy_equivalence

Now "L in the form of radiation", do you what radiation means? 'Uranium/radium'.

Not in the form of energy, in the form of RADIATION! ATOMIC BoMbS.

E=Radiation

You need to learn to read the hidden subtext..
http://hypertextbook.com/eworld/einstein.shtml#first

But, of course...if you rather believe the rest of the crowd that E=Energy, I don't have a problem with that.

The Starmaker

Oh Fatherland, Fatherland,
Show us the sign
Your children have waited to see.
The morning will come
When the world is mine.
Tomorrow belongs to me!
Virgil
2015-06-17 22:56:20 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
But, of course...if you rather believe the rest of the crowd that E=Energy,
I don't have a problem with that.
AND in your world is m not mass and is c not the speed of light in
vacuo?
The Starmaker
2015-06-18 03:20:52 UTC
Post by Virgil
Post by The Starmaker
But, of course...if you rather believe the rest of the crowd that E=Energy,
I don't have a problem with that.
AND in your world is m not mass and is c not the speed of light in
vacuo?
--
Virgil
"Mit der Dummheit kampfen Gotter selbst vergebens." (Schiller)
You changed the Subject heading on my thread which is against my policy...so

now you have to explain Your Subject Heading, if you will...

what does the symbol between the letter m and the letter c stand for "*"? Subject: Re: E = m*c^2
Sesiom
2015-06-18 04:07:47 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Virgil
Post by The Starmaker
But, of course...if you rather believe the rest of the crowd that E=Energy,
I don't have a problem with that.
AND in your world is m not mass and is c not the speed of light in
vacuo?
--
Virgil
"Mit der Dummheit kampfen Gotter selbst vergebens." (Schiller)
what does the symbol between the letter m and the letter c stand for "*"? Subject: Re: E = m*c^2
"star" or "*" means "abstraction"

E = m abstraction c^2

"-*" means "de-abstraction" which condenses the vapor or vacuous ideas
into liquid, or paste, or something like that.

-- *farter or Fart*er

there is a reason hashtag #, and star *, are put on all telephones, do
you know why ?
The Starmaker
2015-06-18 19:20:07 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Virgil
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
In order for one to understand What the E stands for in E = mc2, one needs to
know the *history*...to undertand what Einstein was thinking.

E is a genereic word..it doesn't specifically say what type of Energy.

You need to understand what type of energy Albert Einstein was 'thinking; of.

He was thinking of using radiation ('Uranium/radium')....to make, an ATOMIC BOMB.

You're not suppose to know this stuff. It is 'not allowed' to be taught in schools, colleges or universities.

I'll go one step further...

You're not even suppose to know WHY Albert Einstein wanted to build an ATOMIC BOMB.

It certaintly had nothing to do with Germany, or wars..or a few people being persercuted in Germany..

But that is another chapter in...

http://pw1.netcom.com/~starmaker/Albert_Einstein/Albert_Einstein_The-Man-Who-Built-The-Atomic-Bomb.html

The Starmaker
Virgil
2015-06-18 20:41:21 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Virgil
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
Not in 1905, when he first pubished R = mxc^2, he was't!
The Starmaker

what does "R" stand for? Is that a typo error, or some new mathematics I don't know about? You didn't xeplain the x either.
Sesiom
2015-06-17 14:40:52 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Virgil
"Mit der Dummheit kampfen Gotter selbst vergebens." (Schiller)
E = Uranium/radium
You take the E and you MC it 2 and you got The ATOMIC BOMB!
It's all about Uranium/radium....
In otherwords...Uranium/radium=mc^2
and you can buy both on ebay.