The 3 biggest Numbskull Logicians of the 20th Century by Dan Christensen, foreward by Jan Burse, pictures by Franz
Archimedes Plutonium
2017-10-16 01:11:57 UTC
I can think of no better recommendation than being called a "numbskull" by an idiot like AP who, through shear stupidity or maliciousness, has never been known here to tell the truth.
Dan
AP:: okay there Dan, please don't keep us in suspense, who are the three biggest Numbskull Logicians of the 20th century, did you pick Godel, Russell and Boole? But Boole is 19th century.

Dan--

      ' ' ' '
   ^-O-O-^
-ooO--U--Ooo-
Wait and see
b***@gmail.com
2017-10-16 01:14:51 UTC
One reason why sci.math has turned into sci.math.idiot
is AP brain farto. Spamming internet already for 30

years, not a single line of math. I guess this truely
qualifies for numbskull. Nuuuummmmb skull.
Wait and see
b***@gmail.com
2017-10-16 01:22:48 UTC
Admit it AP brain farto, you have seen better
times. There was more admiration to your free
flowing ideas in past times.

Why did change. Is endless name dropping good
for your image? How about your oval nonsense and
or your sqrt(2) rational nonsense.

Why did this happen? Is it the Alzheimer?
Wait and see
Archimedes Plutonium
2017-10-16 02:26:00 UTC
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
Dan--
      ' ' ' '
   ^-O-O-^
-ooO--U--Ooo-
Wait and see
Top view of the conic head of Burse
.
/|\
/ | \
/b | \
/---+---´ <= x = h
/ |´ \
/ ´ | \
/ ´ | \
x = 0 => ´-------+-------\
/ a | \
_ ^ _
O | O
-+- <= x=h
.' | `.
. | .
| | |
' | '
`. | .´
y <----------+ <= x=0
Franz, what is coming out of Burse's mouth? Is it his Prefrontal Cortex
Michael Moroney
2017-10-16 03:14:23 UTC
Top view of the conic head of Burse
Alzheimer Plutonium, why can't you find one single flaw with Franz's proof
that the ellipse is a conic section? Not once have you posted a flaw with
this proof or with the Dandelin Spheres proof. Not once!

Here is Franz's proof again:

Below you will find a simple *proof* that shows that certain conic
sections are ellipses.

Some preliminaries:

Top view of the conic section and depiction of the coordinate system used
in the proof:

^ x

-+- <= x=h
.' | `.
. | .
| | |
' | '
`. | .'
y <----------+ <= x=0

Cone (side view):
.
/|\
/ | \
/b | \
/---+---' <= x = h
/ |' \
/ ' | \
/ ' | \
x = 0 => '-------+-------\
/ a | \

Proof:

r(x) = a - ((a-b)/h)x and d(x) = a - ((a+b)/h)x, hence

y(x)^2 = r(x)^2 - d(x)^2 = ab - ab(2x/h - 1)^2 = ab(1 - 4(x - h/2)^2/h^2.

Hence (1/ab)y(x)^2 + (4/h^2)(x - h/2)^2 = 1 ...equation of an ellipse

qed
Archimedes Plutonium
2017-10-16 17:59:08 UTC
Insane Burse hates logicians because he failed in business and wants to vent his hatred
Me
2017-10-16 19:50:00 UTC
Insane Burse hates logicians because <bla>
Did, you spot an error in my proof? If so, *where* is it? If not, why do you tell lies about it?
Archimedes Plutonium
2017-10-16 22:32:38 UTC
Post by Me
Insane Burse hates logicians because <bla>
Did, you spot an error in my proof? If so, *where* is it? If not, why do you tell lies about it?
Did you spot any error in my 6 proofs saying the opposite of your fakery?

Don't drink beer when your insane.
Me
2017-10-16 22:52:26 UTC
Did you spot any error in my 6 proofs saying the opposite of your [proof]?
I didn't claim that they are erroneous, did I? Hence *I* have no obligation to do so (as required by you).

You, on the other hand, CLAIMED that my proof is full of errors. HENCE I'm asking *YOU* to support your CLAIM by just stating at least ONE such error.

If you can't do that, you are just a liar!
Michael Moroney
So you can't find any error in Franz's proof? None at all??
Dan Christensen
2018-11-04 04:11:20 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
One reason why sci.math has turned into sci.math.idiot
Yes, Jan, is it because of Canadian oafs, insane oafs who preach 2 OR 5 = 7
When even Jan's puppy dog knows 2 AND 5 = 7
Here we see that the math failure and purveyor of fake math, AP wants to confuse children about logical and numerical operators. He previously claimed True AND False = True. He wants children to fail math just like he did. He is one sick puppy.

Dan
Archimedes Plutonium
2018-11-04 04:17:53 UTC
Post by Dan Christensen
Here we see that the math failure and purveyor of fake math,
Dan
Christensen says babies- Janusz Adamus, Tatyana  Barron,Justin Trudeau, Graham Denham, Ajneet Dhillon as if they are babies, without a mind to see ellipse is never a conic section, always a cylinder section (see proof below)
Post by Dan Christensen
WARNING TO STUDENTS
Dan
Christensen talks babies, of Justin Trudeau, Sebastien Proulx,Jordan Brown,David Eggen,Matthias  Franz, John Jardine as if they are babies, without a mind to see ellipse is never a conic section, always a cylinder section. Or the AP geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus (see all this below)

Dan Christensen who is a imp of Logic for here is an example of how that imp thinks:

On Wednesday, January 25, 2017 at 10:08:09 AM UTC-6, Peter Percival wrote:
  Dan Christensen wrote:
    On Wednesday, January 25, 2017 at 9:47:32 AM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
     On Wednesday, January 25, 2017 at 8:27:19 AM UTC-6, Dan Christensen wrote:
      On Wednesday, January 25, 2017 at 9:16:52 AM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
       PAGE58, 8-3, True Geometry / correcting axioms, 1by1 tool, angles of logarithmic spiral, conic sections unified regular polyhedra, Leaf-Triangle, Unit Basis Vector

       The axioms that are in need of fixing is the axiom that between any two points lies a third new point.

      The should be "between and any two DISTINCT points."

     What a monsterous fool you are

    OMG. You are serious. Stupid and proud of it.

  And yet Mr Plutonium is right.  Two points are distinct (else they would
  be one) and it is not necessary to say so.

Yet Canada rewards such imps of logic as Dan be letting him have a webpage on logic-- screwing up the minds of all young people who visit that page-- go figure that out.

Dan is messed up in the mind, a Canadian crazy, and a shame that Canada instead of pulling the plug on insane posters, lets them build websites that steers children into his crazy world, totally out of math and logic for the insane Dan believes 2 OR 10 =12, and creeps like this should never have a website on logic or math. So insane is Dan that all he does in sci.math is stalk people. Dan just posts hatred... but what can one expect from someone who lost his mind...

Dan Christensen, 6 year insane stalker Canadian

                              ..
            .- " `-.   ,..-'''  ```....'`-..
           ,      . `.'            '        `.
         .'   .' `    `           '   `..     ;
         .   ;  .'                     . `.    ;
         ;   . '                       `.  .   '
          . '                            ` `.  |
        . '.                                  '
       .          0              0            ' `.
      '                                          `
     ;                                            `
    .'                                             `
    ;                      U                        `
    ;    ';                                         `
    :   | ;..                                 :`     `
    :    `;. ```.                           .-; |    '
    '.      `    ``..,                   .'   :'    '
     ;       `        ;'..          ..-''    '     '  I am Christensen, so dumb I think chemistry bonding can exist with proton 938MeV & electron at .5MeV just as dumb as my idea that 2 OR 10 = 12, when a 8 year old knows 2 AND 10= 12
      `       `        ;  ````'''""'  ;      '    '
       `       `        ;            ;      '    '
        `       `        ;          ;      '    '
         `       `.       ````''''''      '    '
           `       .                     '    '
         /  `       `.                  '    '        .
        /     `       ..            ..'    .'"""""...'
       /   .`   `       ``........-'     .'` .....'''
      / .'' ;     `                    .'   `
  ...'.'    ;    .' `                .'      `
   ""      .'  .' |    `           .; \       `
           ; .'   |      `. . . . ' .  \       `
           :'     |     '   `       ,   `.     `
                  |    '     `      '     `.    `
                  `   '       `     ;       `.  |
                  `.'          `    ;         `-'
                                `...'

Univ Western Ontario math dept
Janusz Adamus, Tatyana  Barron,   Dan Christensen, Graham Denham, Ajneet Dhillon, Matthias  Franz, John Jardine, Massoud Khalkhali, Nicole Lemire, Jan Mináč, Victoria Olds, Martin Pinsonnault, Lex Renner, David Riley, Rasul Shafikov, Gordon Sinnamon

Amit Chakma (chem engr)

Univ. Western Ontario physics dept
Pauline Barmby, Shantanu Basu, Peter Brown, Alex Buchel*, Jan Cami, Margret Campbell-Brown, Blaine Chronik, Robert Cockcroft, John R. de Bruyn, Colin Denniston, Giovanni Fanchini, Sarah Gallagher, Lyudmila Goncharova, Wayne Hocking, Martin Houde, Jeffrey L. Hutter, Carol Jones, Stan Metchev, Silvia Mittler, Els Peeters, Robert Sica, Aaron Sigut, Peter Simpson, Mahi Singh, Paul Wiegert, Eugene Wong, Martin Zinke-Allmang

Univ Toronto, physics, Gordon F. West, Michael B. Walker, Henry M. Van Driel, David J. Rowe, John W. Moffat, John F. Martin, Robert K. Logan, Albert E. Litherland, Roland List, Philipp Kronberg, James King, Anthony W. Key, Bob Holdom, Ron M. Farquhar, R. Nigel Edwards, David J. Dunlop, James Drummond, Tom E. Drake, R.Fraser Code, Richard C. Bailey, Robin Armstrong

Canadian Educ Ministers-- endorsing stalking hypocrites like Dan Christensen with his insane 2 OR 10 = 12 when even a Canadian 8 year old knows 2 AND 10 = 12. Endorsing the "perpetual stalking by Dan Christensen"

Sebastien Proulx
Jordan Brown
David Eggen
Gordon Wyant
Zach Churchill
Ian Wishart
Rob Fleming

   /\-------/\
   \::O:::O::/
  (::_  ^  _::)
   \_`-----'_/
You mean the classroom is the world, not just my cubbyhole in Canada?

Proofs ellipse is never a conic, always a cylinder section by
Archimedes Plutonium
--------------------
AP's proof the ellipse is never a Conic Section, always a Cylinder section, and how the proof works

Let us analyze AP's Proof

On Friday, September 14, 2018 at 6:57:36 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:

  Array:: Analytic Geometry proof that Cylinder section= Ellipse//Conic
  section = Oval, never ellipse

  Now I did 3 Experiments and 3 models of the problem, but it turns out
  that one model is superior over all the other models. One model is the
  best of all.

  That model is where you construct a cone and a cylinder and then
  implant a circle inside the cone and cylinder attached to a handle so
  that you can rotate the circle inside. Mine uses a long nail that I
  poked holes into the side of a cylinder and another one inside a cone
  made from heavy wax paper of magazine covers. And I used a Mason or
  Kerr used lid and I attached them to the nail by drilling two holes
  into each lid and running a wire as fastener. All of this done so I
  can rotate or pivot the circle inside the cylinder and cone. You need
  a long nail, for if you make the models too small or too skinny, you
  lose clarity.

  ARRAY, Analytic Geometry Proof, Cylinder Section is a Ellipse::

               __
        .-'              `-.
      .'                    `.
    /                         \
   ;                           ;
  | G          c              | H
   ;                           ;
    \                         /
     `.                     .'
        `-.    _____  .-'

Alright, focus on the distance from c to F in the cone-cut compared to the distance from c to E

In a Cylinder cut, those two distances are the same because a cylinder has two axes of symmetry.

The side view of a cylinder is this

|    |
|    |
|    |

That allows cE to be the same distance as cF

But the side view of the cone is

     /\E
    /c \
F /     \

The distance c to E is shorter because the slant of the side walls of the cone are in the direction of shortening cE, whereas the slant opposite c in cF make that distance larger than cE

  The above is a view of a ellipse with center c and is produced by the
  Sectioning of a Cylinder as long as the cut is not perpendicular to
  the base, and as long as the cut involves two points not larger than
  the height of the cylinder walls. What we want to prove is that the
  cut is always a ellipse, which is a plane figure of two axes of
  symmetry with a Major Axis and Minor Axis and center at c.

  Side view of Cylinder EGFH above with entry point cut at E and exit
  point cut at F and where c denotes the central axis of the cylinder
  and where x denotes a circle at c parallel with the base-circle of
  cylinder

  |                              |
  |                              | E
  |                              |
  |                              |
  |x            c              |x
  |                              |
  |                              |
  |                              |
  |F                            |
  |                              |
  |                              |
  |                              |

So we can see that the distance cE = cF in cylinder for the walls are Parallel to one another, giving distance symmetry

But in the Cone, the walls are not parallel, shortening the distance cE compared to cF. Leaving only one axis of symmetry that of cx. The oval is the conic section of a cut at a slant, while the cylinder cut at a slant is a ellipse. The Oval has just one axis of symmetry.

  So, what is the proof that figure EGFH is always an ellipse in the
  cylinder section? The line segment GH is the diameter of the circle
  base of cylinder and the cylinder axis cuts this diameter in half such
  that Gc = cH. Now we only need to show that Fc = cE. This is done from
  the right triangles cxF and cxE, for we note that by Angle-Side-Angle
  these two right triangles are congruent and hence Fc = cE, our second
  axis of symmetry and thus figure EGFH is always an ellipse. QED

  Array proof:: Analytic Geometry proof that Conic section= Oval// never ellipse

  ARRAY, Analytic Geometry Proof, Conic Section is a Oval, never an ellipse::

        ,'"   "`.
     /            \
  C |     c       | D
   \               /
      ` . ___ .'

  The above is a view of a figure formed from the cut of a conic with
  center c as the axis of the cone and is produced by the Sectioning of
  a Cone as long as the cut is not perpendicular to the base, and as
  long as the cut is not a hyperbola, parabola or circle (nor line).
  What we want to prove is that this cut is always a oval, never an
  ellipse. An oval is defined as a plane figure of just one axis of
  symmetry and possessing a center, c, with a Major Diameter as the axis
  of symmetry and a Minor Diameter. In our diagram above, the major
  diameter is AB and minor diameter is CD.

  Alright, almost the same as with Cylinder section where we proved the
  center was half way between Major Axis and Minor Axis of cylinder,
  only in the case of the Conic, we find that the center is half way
  between CD the Minor Diameter, but the center is not halfway in
  between the Major Diameter, and all of that because of the reason the
  slanted walls of the cone cause the distance cA to be far smaller than
  the distance cB. In the diagram below we have the circle of x centered
  at c and parallel to base. The angle at cx is not 90 degrees as in
  cylinder. The angle of cAx is not the same as the angle cBx, as in the
  case of the cylinder, because the walls of the cone-for line segments-
  are slanted versus parallel in the cylinder. Triangles cAx and cBx are
  not congruent, and thus, the distance of cA is not equal to cB,
  leaving only one axis of symmetry AB, not CD.

       /  \A
   x/  c  \x
  B/         \

  Hence, every cut in the Cone, not a hyperbola, not a parabola, not a
  circle (not a line) is a Oval, never an ellipse.

  QED

  --Archimedes Plutonium
Dan Christensen
2018-11-04 04:35:02 UTC
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
       PAGE58, 8-3, True Geometry / correcting axioms, 1by1 tool, angles of logarithmic spiral, conic sections unified regular polyhedra, Leaf-Triangle, Unit Basis Vector

       The axioms that are in need of fixing is the axiom that between any two points lies a third new point.

      They should be "between and any two DISTINCT points."

     What a monsterous fool you are
Grasping at straws as always, eh, Archie Pu? When you learn? Try Googling "two distinct points lines in geometry". 83,000,000 hits!

What an pathetic old fool you are. Older, but NO wiser, eh, Archie? (Hee, hee!)

Dan
Archimedes Plutonium
2018-11-04 04:51:04 UTC
From what I have seen, those postings could only enhance your reputation, Archie. I don't know why you are complaining. I can't help wondering if that is not the real AP and you are the impostor, whoever you really are, trying to make the real AP look bad with these idiotic postings. Maybe he should be suing you!
Dan
Christensen approves forgery do physicists of Canada approve?Richard E. Taylor Physics-Racists John F. Martin, Robert K. Logan, Albert E. Litherland, Roland List, Philipp Kronberg//Chemistry bonding cannot exist when proton =938MeV, electron=muon

Richard E. Taylor Physics-Racists John F. Martin, Robert K. Logan, Albert E. Litherland, Roland List, Philipp Kronberg, James King//Chemistry bonding cannot exist when proton =938MeV, electron = .5MeV

Physics-Racists Gordon F. West, Michael B. Walker, Henry M. Van Driel, David J. Rowe, John W. Moffat//Chemistry bonding cannot exist when proton =938MeV, electron = .5MeV

AP writes: not only is Christensen a insane stalker for 6 years but Dan is a approval of forgery-- espousing that forgers are good guys, so avoid anything from or by Dan Christensen as his mind and thoughts are ready for the nuthouse or jail.

MSE is doing or harboring crime Re: lawyer to sue MSE//Mathematics Stack Exchange forged Archimedes Plutonium to their website with fake questions

This is the forgery of AP still there today after several years— whoever did it deserves jail-time:

User Archimedes Plutonium - Mathematics Stack ...
archimedes plutonium from math.stackexchange.com
Archimedes Plutonium. Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them. 4. answers. 20. questions. ~2k. people reached. Member for 1 year, ...

Dan encourages and approves forgery on the Internet and likely is part of a gang along with Jan Burse, if a gang is to blame for the forgery of Archimedes Plutonium to Math Stack Exchange.

Dan is messed up in the mind, totally out of math and logic for the insane Dan believes 2 OR 10 =12, and creeps like this should never have a website on logic or math, and insane as he stalks people in sci.math, as he approves of forging people in sci.math, and likely at his rate-- heading for jail.

DEFINITION of a racist-scientist , racist-mathematician
Racist Mathematician & Scientist definition— this is a person or group of people who reject a idea or proof or experiment on simply the grounds of __who the person was that gave/discovered the idea___, proof, or experiment. Hatred of the source. Hatred of the author/s. Racists ignore or deny the truth because they hate the source. And racists would rather keep on teaching a fakery or wrong science than to change to the true science.

Most people think Racist Mathematicians and Physicists are rare. But sci.math and sci.physics from 1993 to 2018 is proving that the majority of physics and math professors around the world are Racists, for example-- the AP proof ellipse is never a conic cut, but rather a cylinder cut. And the AP discovery that the Real Electron = muon = 105MeV, real proton = 840MeV, and the .5MeV particle was Dirac's magnetic monopole.

Dan Christensen, 6 year stalker Canadian

..
.- " `-. ,..-''' ```....'`-..
, . `.' ' `.
.' .' ` ` ' `.. ;
. ; .' . `. ;
; . ' `. . '
. ' ` `. |
. '. '
. 0 0 ' `.
' `
; `
.' `
; U `
; '; `
: | ;.. :` `
: `;. ```. .-; | '
'. ` ``.., .' :' '
; ` ;'.. ..-'' ' ' I am Christensen, so dumb I think chemistry bonding can exist with proton 938MeV & electron at .5MeV just as dumb as my idea that 2 OR 10 = 12, when a 8 year old knows 2 AND 10= 12
` ` ; ````'''""' ; ' '
` ` ; ; ' '
` ` ; ; ' '
` `. ````'''''' ' '
` . ' '
/ ` `. ' ' .
/ ` .. ..' .'"""""...'
/ .` ` ``........-' .'` .....'''
/ .'' ; ` .' `
...'.' ; .' ` .' `
"" .' .' | ` .; \ `
; .' | `. . . . ' . \ `
:' | ' ` , `. `
| ' ` ' `. `
` ' ` ; `. |
`.' ` ; `-'
`...'

[...]

(::_ ^ _::)
\_`-----'_/
You mean the classroom is the world, not just my cubbyhole in Canada?

Yes, there Christensen, what did they say-- the power of Sun and stars is not really fusion but is the Faraday Law inside of atoms creating monopoles and turning Space into energy that fuels the Sun and stars. My rough estimate is that fusion only supplies 10% or less of Sun and stars.

But of course, I could not have discovered the true starpower when under the idiotic idea that the electron was a mere .5MeV when it truly is 105 MeV.

In that manner, Canadian physics departments are racist physicists for the knowledge that Real Electron = 105MeV, Real Proton = 840 MeV, and the .5MeV was Dirac's Magnetic Monopole is going on 2 years now in the public eye starting 2017, yet none of these physicists (these poor physicists lacking understanding of angular momentum has raised a single peep). The reason they keep their mouths shut, is because they are so poor in physics, they do not want to be embarrassed. These gentlemen are not physicists, for a real physicist would debate the issue, not hide from the issue. And real physicist would not discount a discovery because of the person-- Archimedes Plutonium who discovered it.

TRUE CHEMISTRY-- 2018 textbook of Experiment-- Real Electron = 105MeV, Real Proton = 840MeV, Dirac's magnetic monopole = .5MeV , by Archimedes Plutonium
Archimedes Plutonium
2018-11-15 03:09:16 UTC
Discussion
Accounting Information Systems 14th Global Edition test bank by Romney (1)
By ***@gmail.com 1 post 0 views updated 9:00 PM

Is it hardcover and is Dan Christensen your head manager

Discussion
Accounting Information Systems 14th Global Edition solution manual by Romney (1)
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
From what I have seen, those postings could only enhance your reputation, Archie. I don't know why you are complaining. I can't help wondering if that is not the real AP and you are the impostor, whoever you really are, trying to make the real AP look bad with these idiotic postings. Maybe he should be suing you!
> [...]
Dan Christensen, 6 year stalker Canadian
..
.- " `-. ,..-''' ```....'`-..
, . `.' ' `.
.' .' ` ` ' `.. ;
. ; .' . `. ;
; . ' `. . '
. ' ` `. |
. '. '
. 0 0 ' `.
' `
; `
.' `
; U `
; '; `
: | ;.. :` `
: `;. ```. .-; | '
'. ` ``.., .' :' '
; ` ;'.. ..-'' ' ' I am Christensen, so dumb I think chemistry bonding can exist with proton 938MeV & electron at .5MeV just as dumb as my idea that 2 OR 10 = 12, when a 8 year old knows 2 AND 10= 12
` ' ` ; `. |
`.' ` ; `-'
`...'
Archimedes Plutonium
2018-11-27 23:49:51 UTC
Congratulations! You actually got something correct for once!
Michael Moroney
2018-11-28 00:08:29 UTC
Congratulations! You actually got something correct for once!
Poor Archie's autism meltdown continues. I have no idea why my
congratulating him for finally doing something correctly seems to worsen
it, but apparently it does, he's responded to just that a few times so
far.

I'll leave him alone now, so hopefully he recovers a bit and he can
quietly fail in peace once the meltdown is over.