Euler's Blunder S = Lim S - the downfall of The BIG STUPID.
John Gabriel
2018-03-19 12:37:35 UTC
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/eulers-worst-definition-lim-john-gabriel
Dan Christensen
2018-03-19 13:33:30 UTC
Post by John Gabriel
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/eulers-worst-definition-lim-john-gabriel
Next to his Wacky New Calclueless, defacing an historical document in big red letters with the nonsensical "S=Lim S" was perhaps Troll Boy's biggest blunder in his sordid little career. He compounds the damage to what was left of his reputation by repeatedly trying to pin it on the Euler himself. What a moron!

As for his Wacky New Calclueless, JG has already tacitly admitted that it is an outright failure. He has repeatedly said that it cannot handle instantaneous rates of change! No doubt this is why he looking for any kind of face-saving exit strategy here. He recently pleaded with readers here:

"You want to see me quit sci.math and stop abusing you? Make it impossible for trolls like Dan Christensen and his thugs to post comments... Once they stop spamming my threads, I'll consider quitting. Till then, I will repost [i.e. continue spamming sci.math] every day as long as I am able."
--Nov. 29, 2017

Such is the level of his commitment these days: Spam, spam, spam and more spam! Really quite pathetic.

Get a life, Spam Boy!

Dan

Dan Christensen
2018-03-20 13:03:21 UTC
Post by Dan Christensen
Post by John Gabriel
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/eulers-worst-definition-lim-john-gabriel
Next to his Wacky New Calclueless, defacing an historical document in big red letters with the nonsensical "S=Lim S" was perhaps Troll Boy's biggest blunder in his sordid little career. He compounds the damage to what was left of his reputation by repeatedly trying to pin it on the Euler himself. What a moron!
"You want to see me quit sci.math and stop abusing you? Make it impossible for trolls like Dan Christensen and his thugs to post comments... Once they stop spamming my threads, I'll consider quitting. Till then, I will repost [i.e. continue spamming sci.math] every day as long as I am able."
--Nov. 29, 2017
Such is the level of his commitment these days: Spam, spam, spam and more spam! Really quite pathetic.
Get a life, Spam Boy!
No reply, Spam Boy?
Post by Dan Christensen
Dan