(Alpha-Beta) Triangle
bassam king karzeddin
2006-01-28 15:36:59 UTC
Dear Mathematicians

I would like to state the following theorem, hopping this would be INTERESTING, as, I might show you later.

If Alpha and Beta are two angles in the same triangle and (n) is positive integer,(m) is integer >= 0,such that:
n*Alpha = Beta Mod (PI) OR:

n*Alpha - m*(PI) = Beta

Where, Angle (PI) = 180 degree OR:
(PI) = 3.14159265...

Then, the sides of (Alpha-Beta) Triangle are of the ratio:
1 :: f(x) :: g(x)

Where, f (x) and g (x) are two polynomial equations of degrees (n) and (n-1) successively in real variable (x).

And f (x) is defined as the following:

f (x) = Sum {from i=0,to, i=[n/2]}
(-1)^i*(n-i)! *x^(n-2*i)/{(n-2*i)! *i!}
Where,
! denotes the factorial of a number,and,
[..] denotes the least integer

g (x) is a polynomial of the same kind of f (x), but, with (n-1) degree.

Reference Link, at this Site:

http://www.blogit.com/Blogs/Blog.aspx/karzeddin/

I wonder if I came to torture you with my mathematics.

I wonder if we have to write mathematics in a traditional manner.

I wonder too, if we have the right to hide facts (once realized) for any reason.

Thanking You All for your patience.

Best Regards

Bassam King Karzeddin

Al Hussein Bin Talal University

JORDAN
bassam king karzeddin
2006-02-06 09:08:03 UTC
I wonder if my triangles are neither for this century nor for any
I wonder if shall I present my coming equations in non-mathematical categories
I wonder if many will appreciate your absolute silence better than your opinions

Note: Non of my messages reflect my employer attitudes

JORDAN
bassam king karzeddin
2017-10-17 14:19:13 UTC
Post by bassam king karzeddin
[...]
I would like to retrieve this old ISSUE topic of mine in 2006, for a purpose that I'm not so ready now

But my related content issue was mostly stolen at the link provided above

BKK
bassam king karzeddin
2017-10-17 15:08:50 UTC
[...]
I swear that OLD topic was discussed by so many other participants (who are most likely still alive and may not hear me now), with much more details and many numerical tests conformation of the correct formula, but so strangely all that seeming disappearing completely now from the Math Forum, Why? wonder!

Is there anything like shortening or summarizing the threads or topics in the Math Forum Discussions after few years? wonder!

Or, Is there something abnormal going on there? and if so, then Why? wonder!

After all, all discussions must be kept for educational and historical purposes for coming generations for sure

And if that is hacking acts, then for what purpose? wonder!

Regards
BKK
bassam king karzeddin
2017-11-30 18:50:54 UTC
[...]
Can anyone find this old topic? It is very important for sure
BKK
bassam king karzeddin
***
bassam king karzeddin
2018-02-21 17:16:50 UTC
[...]
This one is important issue, but alas no time available for me to explain it further to you, sure

BKK