Sorry I don't have time to moderate comments on my YT videos.
John Gabriel
2015-10-25 17:31:03 UTC
I have received thousands of comments already but I simply have no time to moderate all the comments.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClBbBVLs3M-d3dNgU4Vop_A
Port563
2015-10-25 17:36:27 UTC
Post by John Gabriel
I have received thousands of comments already but I simply have no time to
moderate all the comments.
: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClbBBVLs3M-d3dMgU4Vop_A

Thanks for the further insight into your fantasy world, Gabriel. (-;

I guess these invisible comments must be keeping company with that (also
invisible, sigh) queue of distinguished mathematicians who are keeping a
close eye on your marvelous discoveries.

(Chuckle)
John Gabriel
2015-10-26 04:27:48 UTC
I guess these comments must be keeping company with that queue of distinguished mathematicians who are keeping a close eye on your marvelous discoveries.
They sure are:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-mOEooW03iLUThHWmk2Z2hmYUE
Port563
2015-10-26 12:24:38 UTC
I guess these comments must be keeping company with that queue of
distinguished mathematicians who are keeping a close eye on your
marvelous discoveries.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-mOEOOW03iLUThHWmk2Z2hmYUE

Link broken, haha.

Standard Warning to the Sane

* Never click on a link provided by someone you do not wholly trust.
* Assume that if you surf to a site under their control or two which they
have posting access, they may obtain your IP address. For example, they
might easily embed a statcounter image in their hosted material.
* Have Javascript disabled in your browser except when absolutely needed and
then only in wholly trusted places.
* (There are almost no wholly trusted places.)
* Always surf using a full-blown anonymizing system (if you think only of
onions, you need to go a step further).
* Use SSH tunneling.

Baboon Boy has taken what for the avergae surfer are extraordinary lengths
to mask his location.

This is because he full knows he has much to fear from the consequences - I
mean, all sorts of consequences - of his disgusting activities.

He is very scared.

However, he failed to himself follow several of the most elementary rules.

And he totally - I mean, TOTALLY - failed to comprehend which threat model
he should adopt.

Tsk tsk, silly monkey.

Why am I disclosing this?

With his age and infirmities, he poses no flight risk (lol at the irony of
that) - unless we are talking about escaping this planet and universe.

Let him stew... post quoted below solely to illustrate that, given enough
time, monkeys can hit on the right idea. ":-)"

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 21 May 2015 04:55:49 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: EFFECT WITHOUT CAUSE IN EINSTEIN'S RELATIVITY
From: John Gabriel <***@gmail.com>

(...) The Jewish illuminati control the planet. (...) Be very careful! They
are watching you!!! They will destroy YOU! (...) Tsk, tsk. As you can tell,
I am already on the Jewish illuminati hit list. My days are numbered. :-)
John Gabriel
2015-10-26 17:23:06 UTC
scat
Where in the world can John Gabriel be?

See my dark skinned creature, you thought you were smarter hey...

I am laughing so loud and hard.

Oh, I piss and shit on YOU!

Did you notice how many others even care about what you write here?

Meh, Dan Christensen is a washed out troll - way past use date. Chuckle.
Dan Christensen
2015-10-25 17:48:22 UTC
I have received...
What you should know about the Psycho Troll John Gabriel, in his own words:

JG's God Complex:

"I am the Creator of this galaxy."
-- March 19, 2015

"I am the last word on everything."
-- May 6, 2015

"Whatever I imagine is real because whatever I imagine is well defined."
-- March 26, 2015

"Unless I think it's logic, it's not... There are no rules in mathematics... As I have repeatedly stated, if there were to be rules, I'd be making the rules."
-- March 17, 2015

JG's Final Solution:

"Hitler was a genius and a very talented artist... As from a moral point of view, again his actions can't be judged, because his morals are different." (Like JG's morals?)
-- March 18, 2015

"I will point out a few facts about Hitler that most of you arrogant idiots didn't know or refused to acknowledge because your Jewish overlords do not allow you...

"Unfortunately, Hitler's henchmen got the wrong Jews...

(Note: When repeatedly asked if they should have gotten Jews like Albert Einstein, JG has refused to comment. You figure it out, folks.)

"It would be a very good idea to round up all the academic idiots, gas them and incinerate the useless lot. Only those that pass John Gabriel's exam should be allowed to live."
-- July 13, 2014

"All those who don't accept New Calculus, you better say goodbye to your kids... Because John Gabriel is coming." (Charming fellow.)
-- July 9, 2014

JG's Just Plain Stupid:

"1/0 is not undefined."
-- May 19, 2015

"1/3 does NOT mean 1 divided by 3 and never has meant that"
-- February 8, 2015

"The square root of 2 and pi are NOT numbers."
-- May 28, 2015

"By definition, a line is the distance between two points."
-- April 13, 2015

"So, 'is a member of' = 'is a subset of.'"
-- May 16, 2015

"There is no such thing as a continuous real number line."
-- March 24, 2015

"Indeed, there is no such thing as an instantaneous speed -- certainly not with respect to the calculus." (Note: Instantaneous speed is indicated by the speedometer in a car. Another Jewish conspiracy, JG?)
-- March 17, 2015

"Proofs had nothing to do with calculus."
-- May 30, 2015

In his wacky system, JG cannot even prove that 2+2=4. It seems unlikely he would have anything worthwhile to say about mathematics. On the contrary, it seems he is deliberately trying to mislead and confuse any newcomers here.

A special word of caution to students: Do not attempt to use JG's "system" in any course work in any high school, college or university on the planet. You will fail miserably. His system is certainly no "shortcut" to success in mathematics. It is truly a dead-end.

Dan