Why math needs a new award system-- Fields, Wolf, Abel prizes only pollute math with fakeries-- Wiles, Tao, Hales, Conway, Stillwell, Appel&Haken
Archimedes Plutonium
2018-07-21 18:59:23 UTC
Math is full of mistakes, so riddled and no-one in present day math except Archimedes Plutonium is doing anything about ridding math of mistakes. A clear example is the Old Math insistence that the ellipse is a conic section when you can set up an experiment to easily prove it is never a conic section but rather is always a cylinder section. You can never get a ellipse out of a cone cut.

One would think math professors and books of math would scrub their mistake out of math in a month time. But no, in mathematics-- the jerks only concern is making more money and winning a prize of Fields, Wolf, Abel regardless of whether their math is more pollution.

Math today, has no structure for cleaning up and cleaning out fakery, none whatsoever.

And what needs to change is the awards given in mathematics. That no award is ever given, anymore, to someone who never cleaned up Old Math. No point in giving Wiles an award for number theory, when the fool Wiles cannot even clean up -- What is a Number. No point in giving Tao an award for something of primes and infinity, when the fool does not even have a clear definition of what "infinity" actually means. No point in giving Appel and Haken a award for 4 Color Mapping when the fools do not even know enough Logic to assemble a valid proof argument-- double reductio ad absurdum is a total sham.

So, what I propose is that all math awards of the past be discontinued for they only entrench corrupt fake math and they fostered a system where no-one is motivated to have Math correct and true. Those awards only fostered fools to game the system and yielded more fake math.

Here is a list of HUGE HUGE errors of Old Math for which past mathematicians should have cleaned up, but were too busy chasing after awards by making more fake math.

#1 first comes Logic-- think straight and clear which many math professors are deaf dumb and blind to

Before you do Mathematics, you need to be able to think correctly, straight and clear. Unfortunately schools across the world do not teach proper true Logic. They teach a mish mash gaggle of error filled garbage and call it Logic.

The 4 connectors of Logic are:

1) Equal (equivalence) plus Not (negation) where the two are combined as one
2) And (conjunction)
3) Or (exclusive or) (disjunction)
4) Implication

New Logic

EQUAL/NOT table:
T  = T  = T
T  = not F  = T
F  = not T  = T
F =  F   = T

Equality must start or begin logic because in the other connectors, we
cannot say a result equals something if we do not have equality built
already. Now to build equality, it is unary in that T=T and F =F. So
we need another unary connector to make equality a binary. Negation is
that other connector and when we combine the two we have the above
table.

Equality combined with Negation allows us to proceed to build the
other three logic connectors.

Now, unfortunately, Logic must start with equality allied with
negation and in math what this connector as binary connector ends up
being-- is multiplication for math. One would think that the first
connector of Logic that must be covered is the connector that ends up
being addition of math, not multiplication. But maybe we can find a
philosophy-logic answer as to why Logic starts with equal/not and is
multiplication rather than addition. That explanation is of course the Space in which the Logic operators govern, and the full space is area, so that is multiplication. And we see that in a geometry diagram

T T

T T where all four small squares are T valued making a 4 square

While addition is and with a Space like this

T T

T F and we have just 3 of the 4 smaller squares covered by addition.

Here you we have one truth table equal/not whose endresult is 4 trues and now we move on to AND as addition.

New Logic
AND
T &  T  = T
T & F  = T
F &  T  = T
F  & F   = F

AND is ADD in New Logic, and that makes a whole lot of common sense.
AND feels like addition, the joining of parts. And the truth table for
AND should be such that if given one true statement in a series of
statements then the entire string of statements is true. So if I had P
and Q and S and R, I need only one of those to be true to make the
string true P & Q & S & R = True if just one statement is true.

The truth table of AND results in 3 trues and 1 false.

New Logic
OR(exclusive)
T or  T  = F
T or F  = T
F or  T  = T
F  or F   = F

OR is seen as a choice, a pick and choose. So if I had T or T, there
is no choice and so it is False. If I had T or F there is a choice and
so it is true. Again the same for F or T, but when I have F or F,
there is no choice and so it is false. OR in mathematics, because we
pick and discard what is not chosen, that OR is seen as subtraction.

OR is a truth table whose endresult is 2 trues, 2 falses.

New Logic
IMPLIES (Material Conditional)
IF/THEN
MOVES INTO
T ->  T  = T
T ->  F  = F
F ->  T  = U probability outcome
F ->  F   = U probability outcome

A truth table that has a variable which is neither T or F, but U for
unknown or a probability outcome. We need this U so that we can do
math where 0 divided into something is not defined.

Now notice there are four truth tables where the endresult is 4 trues,
3 trues with 1 false, 2 trues with 2 falses and finally a truth table
with a different variable other than T or F, with variable U. This is
important in New Logic that the four primitive connectors, by
primitive I mean they are independent of one another so that one
cannot be derived by the other three. The four are axioms,
independent. And the way you can spot that they are independent is
that if you reverse their values so that 4 trues become 4 falses. For
AND, reversal would be FFFT instead of TTTF. For OR, a reversal would
be TFFT instead of FTTF.

To be independent and not derivable by the other three axioms you need
a condition of this:

One Table be 4 of the same
One Table be 3 of the same
One Table be 2 of the same
And to get division by 0 in mathematics, one table with a unknown variable.

So, how did Old Logic get it all so wrong so bad? I think the problem
was that in the 1800s when Logic was being discovered, is that the
best minds of the time were involved in physics, chemistry, biology
and looked upon philosophy and logic as second rate and that second
rate minds would propose Old Logic. This history would be from Boole
1854 The Laws of Thought, and Jevons textbook of Elementary Lessons on
Logic, 1870. Boole started the Old Logic with the help of Jevons and
fostered the wrong muddleheaded idea that OR was ADD, when it truly is
AND.

Now the way people actually live, is an indicator of how well they
thought and how well any of their ideas should be taken seriously. In
the case of Boole, he went to class in a downpour rain, why without a
raincoat? And reaching class, instead of changing into dry warm
clothes, stood for hours in front of students, sopping wet and
shivering. Of course he caught pneumonia, but instead of being
sensible, common sense that even a fly would have, he insisted his
wife give him cold showers and make the bed all wet and freezing. Of
course, he would die from this. Now, does anyone today, think that a
mind like that has anything to offer Logic or mathematics, is as crazy
as what Boole was.

But once you have textbooks about Logic, it is difficult to correct a
mistake because of the money making social network wants to make more
money, not go around fixing mistakes. So this nightmarish mistakes of
the truth tables was not seen by Frege, by Russell, by Whitehead, by
Carnap, by Godel, and by 1908 the symbols and terminology of the Old
Logic truth tables were so deeply rooted into Logic, that only a
Logical minded person could ever rescue Logic.

1.1 The "and" truth table should be TTTF not what Boole thought TFFF.
Only an utter gutter mind of logic would think that in a series of
statements, that AND is true when all statements are true, but to the
wise person-- he realizes that if just one statement is true, the
entire series is true, where we toss aside all the irrelevant and
false statements --(much what life itself is-- we pick out the true
ones and ignore all the false ones). In fact, in a proof in mathematics, the proof can be full of false and nonsense statements, so long as the proof itself is there and be seen as overall True. For example the proof of SAS in geometry, side angle side, can be packed with false statements and irrelevant statements and still be true.
1.2 The error of "if-then" truth table should be TFUU, not that of TFTT
1.3 The error of "not" and "equal", neither unary, but should be binary
1.4 The error that Reductio Ad Absurdum is a proof method, when it is
merely probability-truth, not guaranteed
1.5 The error, the "or" connector is truth table FTTF, never that of TTTF, for the idea of an inclusive "or", --- either A or B or both, is a self contradiction. And funny, how the fathers of Logic-- Boole and Jevons had a connector that was self contradictory, as if the fathers of logic had no logical mind to be doing logic in the first place.

1.6 So that begs the question, what in mathematics has a truth table of TFFF. Well the simple answer is that it is a reverse of TTTF which is AND, and so the former can be got by that of a NOT function on AND. But in isolation, what is a table of TFFF in mathematics? My guess is it is Absolute Value, a form of Absolute Value in mathematics, but that is only a guess. In 2016 I gave a half hearted argument that TFFF was absolute value.

Very crude dot picture of 5f6, 94TH
ELECTRON=muon DOT CLOUD of 231Pu

                ::\ ::|:: /::
                 ::\::|::/::
                     _ _
                    (:Y:)
                     - -
                 ::/::|::\::
                ::/ ::|:: \::
One of those dots is the Milky Way galaxy. And each dot represents another galaxy.
            . \ .  . | .   /.
           . . \. . .|. . /. .
              ..\....|.../...
               ::\:::|::/::
---------------      -------------
--------------- (Y) -------------
---------------      --------------
               ::/:::|::\::
              ../....|...\...
           . . /. . .|. . \. .
            . / .  . | .   \ .

http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium/

I re-opened the old newsgroup PAU of 1990s and there one can read my recent posts without the hassle of spammers, off-topic-misfits, front-page-hogs, stalking mockers, suppression-bullies, and demonizers.

Read my recent posts in peace and quiet.

https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe
Archimedes Plutonium
Dan Christensen
2018-07-21 19:45:32 UTC
Math is full of mistakes...
Especially YOUR math, Archie Pu!
New Logic
T  = T  = T
T  = not F  = T
F  = not T  = T
F =  F   = T
[snip]

If think you want the <=> table here:

A B <=>
T T T
T F F
F T F
F F F
New Logic
AND
T &  T  = T
T & F  = T
F &  T  = T
F  & F   = F
[snip]

Last week you mocked this notion proving conclusively that you yourself don't believe your own bullshit. You just want to create a generation of math failures just like you.

In any case, that should be:

A B A&B
T T T
T F F
F T F
F F F
New Logic
IMPLIES (Material Conditional)
IF/THEN
MOVES INTO
T ->  T  = T
T ->  F  = F
F ->  T  = U probability outcome
F ->  F   = U probability outcome
[snip]

Wrong again, Archie Pu. That should be

A B A=>B
T T T
T F F
F T T
F F T
1.1 The "and" truth table should be TTTF not what Boole thought TFFF.
[snip]

Boole was right. You are wrong, Archie Pu.
1.5 The error, the "or" connector is truth table FTTF, never that of TTTF, for the idea of an inclusive "or", --- either A or B or both, is a self contradiction.
No contradiction, Archie Pu. In real-world mathematics, we have A & B <=> ~[~A OR ~B]. It works. Your goofy system does not. Deal with it.

Dan

Archimedes Plutonium
2018-07-21 20:15:41 UTC
Now in the public domain there are criminal laws of gang violence. Violence committed by gangs.

Well Dan Christensen is as close to gang criminality of Internet as one can expect with his members of
Volney, Burse, Bielawski, KON, Zelos Malum, Eastside, and other gang members.

So, if Dan was in conspiracy with Jan Burse to forge Archimedes Plutonium to Math Stack Exchange-- if the two did it-- then I recommend a 1 year prison sentence for both to serve.
Post by Dan Christensen
Especially YOUR math, Archie Pu!
Here is where the bully creep Jan Burse attempted to tear down Archimedes Plutonium wikipedia page

        •        (cur | prev) 14:09, 6 March 2017‎ DMacks (talk | contribs)‎ . . (20,500 bytes) (+1,287)‎ . . (unexplained removal of on-topic and somewhat-cited content Undid revision 768910666 by Janburse (talk)) (undo)
        •        (cur | prev) 13:51, 6 March 2017‎ Janburse (talk | contribs)‎ . . (19,213 bytes) (-1,287)‎ . . (→‎Eccentric believers) (undo)

No proof, but it is conjectured that the criminal Burse forged the name of Archimedes Plutonium to Stack Exchange in that same year::

Here is the nonsense appearing under my name---

Archimedes Plutonium
438 ●10
Profile
Activity
This user has not filled their about me section yet.
4
answers
20
questions
~1k
people reached
Communities (2)
Mathematics
438 ●10
MathOverflow
101 ●3
Top Tags (12)
complex-analysis
10
score
14
posts
58
posts %
proof-verification
6
score
15
posts
62
posts %
proof-writing
4
score
9
posts
38
posts %
real-analysis
3
score
3
posts
12
posts %
uniform-convergence
1
score
2
posts
8
posts %
absolute-convergence
1
score
2
posts
8
posts %
View all tags →
Top Posts (24)
Sort
8
Prove that ∑∞n=0anzn
0

 converges absolutely and uniformly in D
.
Sep 5 '17
4
Munkres Topology, page 102, question 19:a
Sep 5 '17
4
What is the closure of (0,1)
0
1
 in Rk
?
Aug 28 '17
4
If the complex series ∑∞

Still there-- the forged entry Mr. Atwood & Spolsky, still there

User Archimedes Plutonium - Mathematics Stack ...
archimedes plutonium from math.stackexchange.com
Archimedes Plutonium top 56% overall. Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them. 4 answers. 20 questions. ~1k people reached. Member for 6 months; 113 profile views; Last seen Nov 9 '17 at ...

And recently-- someone Forged Archimedes Plutonium to Facebook. Was Burse the culprit, was Dan Christensen the culprit, for all these guys have time for is attack attack and never any math? Who knows, but he is so full of anger and hatred he needs to be shown the exit door to sci.math and to all of mathematics.
Dan Christensen
2018-07-21 21:34:49 UTC
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
Now in the public domain there are criminal laws of gang violence. Violence committed by gangs.
Surely it is a criminal offence in South Dakota to deliberately mislead and systematically lie to minors about certain mathematical truths for the purpose of creating a whole generation of math failures. Can Governor Daugaard do nothing about this menace?

Dan
Archimedes Plutonium
2018-07-22 04:24:56 UTC
I recommend 1 year prison time for Burse and 1 year plus 1 day prison time for Christensen for fostering gang hatred, for it will take a year for their dense-hatred minds to cool off
Perhaps you missed this
Prison time for Dan Christensen, Jan Burse for tearing down AP webpage & forgery & the gang threatening AP with physical violence
1 post by 1 author

me (Archimedes Plutonium change)
6:35 PM (1 hour ago)

On Friday, March 9, 2018 at 7:32:59 AM UTC-6, Dan Christensen wrote:
(snip the usual ad hominem)
Dan
I learned a long time ago that worrying is like a rocking chair. It
gives you something to do but it doesn’t get you anywhere.
AP writes: does it land you in prison -- though?

me (Archimedes Plutonium change)

3:15 PM (2 hours ago)

1 year in prison for Dan Christensen if he aided and abetted Jan Burse

Now in the public domain there are criminal laws of gang violence. Violence committed by gangs.

Well Dan Christensen is as close to having formed a vigilante style gang criminality of Internet in sci.math, as one can expect with his members of
Volney, Burse, Bielawski, KON, Zelos Malum, Eastside, and other gang members.

So, if Dan was in conspiracy with Jan Burse to forge Archimedes Plutonium to Math Stack Exchange-- if the two did it-- then I recommend a 1 year prison sentence for both to serve.

Here is where Jan Burse attempted to tear down Archimedes Plutonium wikipedia page

• (cur | prev) 14:09, 6 March 2017‎ DMacks (talk | contribs)‎ . . (20,500 bytes) (+1,287)‎ . . (unexplained removal of on-topic and somewhat-cited content Undid revision 768910666 by Janburse (talk)) (undo)
• (cur | prev) 13:51, 6 March 2017‎ Janburse (talk | contribs)‎ . . (19,213 bytes) (-1,287)‎ . . (→‎Eccentric believers) (undo)

No proof, but it is conjectured that the criminal Burse forged the name of Archimedes Plutonium to Stack Exchange in that same year::

There is circumstantial evidence the two did it, because they posted that they were in "favor of anyone forging AP"

[...]

And recently-- someone Forged Archimedes Plutonium to Facebook. Was Burse the culprit, was Dan Christensen the culprit, for all these guys seem to have time for is--- attack attack, attack, and never any time for math? And who knows, all of these gang members of ad hominem stalkers in sci.math, all of them are so full of anger and hatred that they all need to be shown the exit door of sci.math and all of mathematics.

The GANG ATTITUDE that Dan Christensen fosters has become so bad, so very bad in sci.math, that he has one of his lackey's Moroney making physical violence threats upon AP. So Dan is a very much malignant poster in sci.math that is just wrecking ball of sci.math with his unending hatred and desire to destroy anyone who does not think the way Dan thinks.

Moroney in his Christensen Burse gang of stalkers want to physically threaten AP
Wow. Just wow. ....
(snip the psycho babbling B.S. from this 26 year long stalker)

Moroney in sci.math with threats of violence
1 post by 1 author

me (Archimedes Plutonium change)
Jul 20
Fallacy of Arrogance and Ignorance what we used to call stubborn. For the
person below never understood what Percentage in math was.
percentage for Moroney, 938 is what percent short of 945
So is Plutonium too stubborn to learn or is he really that stoopid?
I hope he doesn't need to be punished.
I thought that 26 years of enduring your constant every day stalks was punishment enough.

And now you with your Dan Christensen gang of stalkers want to exert physical violence upon AP.

AP
Archimedes Plutonium
2018-07-22 06:26:07 UTC
Why Dan Christensen needs a new prison sentence
Archimedes Plutonium
2018-08-04 23:20:30 UTC
1-Christensen reports: Jordan Brown,
Rob Fleming asked which is AP's 2nd greatest theory- Sun and Stars are powered by Faraday Law of atoms, or, AP theory that Real Proton = 840 MeV with electron= muon and .5MeV was Dirac magnetic monopole

On Saturday, August 4, 2018 at 1:41:21 PM UTC-5, Dan Christensen wrote: (snip)

AP writes: Dan, did Sebastien and Justin disagree, one chose misidentity, other chose starpower?

Univ Western Ontario math dept
Janusz Adamus, Tatyana  Barron,   Dan Christensen, Graham Denham, Ajneet Dhillon, Matthias  Franz, John Jardine, Massoud Khalkhali, Nicole Lemire, Jan Mináč, Victoria Olds, Martin Pinsonnault, Lex Renner, David Riley, Rasul Shafikov, Gordon Sinnamon

Amit Chakma (chem engr)

Univ. Western Ontario physics dept
Pauline Barmby, Shantanu Basu, Peter Brown, Alex Buchel, Jan Cami, Margret Campbell-Brown, Blaine Chronik, Robert Cockcroft, John R. de Bruyn, Colin Denniston, Giovanni Fanchini, Sarah Gallagher, Lyudmila Goncharova, Wayne Hocking, Martin Houde, Jeffrey L. Hutter, Carol Jones, Stan Metchev, Silvia Mittler, Els Peeters, Robert Sica, Aaron Sigut, Peter Simpson, Mahi Singh, Paul Wiegert, Eugene Wong, Martin Zinke-Allmang

Canadian Educ Ministers-- endorsing stalking hypocrites like Dan Christensen with his insane 2 OR 10 = 12 when even a Canadian 8 year old knows 2 AND 10 = 12. Endorsing the "perpetual stalking by Dan--kook-- Christensen"

Sebastien Proulx
Jordan Brown
David Eggen
Gordon Wyant
Zach Churchill
Ian Wishart
Rob Fleming

   /\-------/\
   \::O:::O::/
  (::_  ^  _::)
   \_`-----'_/
You mean the classroom is the world, not just my cubbyhole in Ontario?

And, even though you-- professors of physics/math, want to remain silent and stupid in Real Electron = muon, and true real Calculus with a geometry proof, your students deserve better.

Yes, there Christensen, what did they say-- the power of Sun and stars is not really fusion but is the Faraday Law inside of atoms creating monopoles and turning Space into energy that fuels the Sun and stars. My rough estimate is that fusion only supplies 10% or less of Sun and stars.

But of course, I could not have discovered the true starpower when under the idiotic idea that the electron was a mere .5MeV when it truly is 105 MeV.

What answer did they give? Christensen?

AP
Archimedes Plutonium
2018-08-06 20:10:49 UTC
Volney reports: Andreas Bernig, Esther Cabezas-Rivas, asked which is AP's 2nd greatest theory- Sun and Stars are powered by Faraday Law of atoms, or, AP theory that Real Proton = 840 MeV with electron= muon and .5MeV was Dirac magnetic monopole
If only God would give me some clear sign
From: Volney <***@volney.invalid>
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: Speeds of breakup-- molecules bond dissociation is 1095km/sec, atomic binding energy at 2190km/sec, TRUE CHEMISTRY textbook
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2018 10:29:24 -0400
        logging-data="2712"; mail-complaints-to="***@eternal-september.org";        posting-account="U2FsdGVkX1/jar52pT5l5WGLNmihRdA7"

Eternal-September.org
Wolfgang M. Weyand
Berliner Strasse
Bad Homburg

Goethe Universitat Physics dept

Brigitta Wolff president

Jurgen Habermass
Horst Stocker
Gerd Binnig
Horst Ludwig Stormer
Peter Grunberg

math
Alex Kuronya
Martin Moller
Jakob Stix
Annette Werner
Andreas Bernig
Esther Cabezas-Rivas
Hans Crauel
Thomas Gerstner
Bastian von Harrach
Thomas Mettler
Tobias Weth
Amin Coja-Oghlan
Raman Sanyal
Thorsten Theobald
Yury Person

    /\-------/\
    \::O:::O::/
   (::_  ^  _::)
    \_`-----'_/
You mean the classroom is the world, not just my cubbyhole in Germany?
And, even though you-- professors of physics/math, want to remain silent and stupid in Real Electron = muon, and true real Calculus with a geometry proof, your students deserve better.

Yes, there Volney, what did they say-- the power of Sun and stars is not really fusion but is the Faraday Law inside of atoms creating monopoles and turning Space into energy that fuels the Sun and stars. My rough estimate is that fusion only supplies 10% or less of Sun and stars.

But of course, I could not have discovered the true starpower when under the idiotic idea that the electron was a mere .5MeV when it truly is 105 MeV.

What answer did they give? Volney?

AP
AP
Archimedes Plutonium
2018-08-08 05:06:44 UTC
Eastside reports: Gene D. Block, Robert Finkelstein, asked which is AP's 2nd greatest theory- Sun and Stars are powered by Faraday Law of atoms, or, AP theory that Real Proton = 840 MeV with electron= muon and .5MeV was Dirac magnetic monopole

***@gmail.com writes:

Aug 7 (23 minutes ago)

Still no algebra.  No proof.  No nothing.

From: ***@gmail.com
On Monday, July 16, 2018 at 3:54:09 PM UTC-5, ***@gmail.com wrote:

Can't you get
UCLA chancellor: Gene D. Block (biology)

UCLA Physics dept
Ernest Abers, Elihu Abrahams, Katsushi Arisaka, Michalis Bachtis
Eric Becklin, Zvi Bern, Rubin Braunstein, Stuart Brown, Robijn Bruinsma
Charles Buchanan, Wesley Campbell, Troy Carter, Sudip Chakravarty
W. Gilbert Clark, John Cornwall, Robert Cousins, Eric D'Hoker
Robert Finkelstein, Christian Fronsdal, Walter Gekelman, Graciela Gelmini
George Gruner, Michael Gutperle, Brad Hansen, Jay Hauser, Karoly Holczer
Huan Huang, Eric Hudson, George Igo, Per Kraus, Alexander Kusenko
Thomas Mason, George Morales, Warren Mori, Steven Moszkowski
Christoph Niemann, Kumar Patel, Roberto Peccei, Claudio Pellegrini
Seth Putterman, B. Regan, James Rosenzweig, Joseph Rudnick
David Saltzberg, William Slater, Reiner Stenzel, Terry Tomboulis, Jean Turner

   /\-------/\
   \::O:::O::/
  (::_  ^  _::)
   \_`-----'_/
You mean the classroom is the world, not just my cubbyhole in LA?
And, even though you-- professors of physics, want to remain stupid in not knowing what is really the electron in atoms, your students deserve better.

Yes, there Eastside, what did they say-- the power of Sun and stars is not really fusion but is the Faraday Law inside of atoms creating monopoles and turning Space into energy that fuels the Sun and stars. My rough estimate is that fusion only supplies 10% or less of Sun and stars.

But of course, I could not have discovered the true starpower when under the idiotic idea that the electron was a mere .5MeV when it truly is 105 MeV.

What answer did they give? Eastside?

AP
Archimedes Plutonium
2018-08-13 04:01:36 UTC
Volney writes:
10:55 PM (3 minutes ago)
Re: 2-Let us chew out AP for showing us how badly he can screw up math all by himself

AP
Archimedes Plutonium
2018-07-23 06:26:31 UTC
On Saturday, July 21, 2018 at 4:34:55 PM UTC-5, Dan Christensen wrote:

Volney

Jul 22 (8 hours ago)
70-Newsgroups: sci.math
"We've been goin' about this all wrong. This Mr. Stay-Puffs' okay! He's
a sailor, he's in New York. We get this guy laid, we won't have any
trouble!"
Archimedes Plutonium
2018-07-23 21:33:15 UTC
On Saturday, July 21, 2018 at 2:45:39 PM UTC-5, Dan Christensen wrote:

Volney wrote::

6:45 AM (9 hours ago)

"Thank you for a memorable afternoon. Usually one must go to a bowling
alley to meet a woman of your stature."