Bassam's WAR AGAINST MATHEMATICIANS!
neilist
2007-05-24 14:32:12 UTC
James Harris ... er, I mean Bassam King Karzeddin aka Assing King
Crazy-man is declaring war on you.

(I wonder what was the First World War against mathematicians?
Godel's Incompleteness Theorem?)

Either way, enjoy your war, you hapless souls. Here's his Declaration
I really don't have time for that as to prepare my self to launch my
SECOND WORLD WAR AGAINST mathematicians EVERY WHERE on the planet,
Where my strategy will be based on shooting some equations, formulas, and conjectures.. etc, and the >mathematicians are asked therefore (as there last chance) to release and announce immediately every thing >they conclude and knew secretly and think it is new but still can not make use of it, and that is only for the sake >of the Queen's librations, since there is no point or guarantee that will not die with them for only a narrow >purpose and selfishness.
Only then they don't have the right to claim it when it is published here and announced before their eyes
AND THE journals WILL BE PUZZLED and get fed up with the many short proofs for their UNSOLVED >PROBLEMS suddenly at a time, where the mathematical minds will be collapsed for their own bad heritage and >a new era of the human history will begin where also no place for the FOOT and... etc to be replaced by the >HEAD and the QUEEN'S FACE WILL SMILE AGAIN WHEN THE RULES WILL BE DOOMED TO DEATH
Regards
Bassam Karzeddin
bassam king karzeddin
2007-05-24 20:15:27 UTC
Post by neilist
[...]
So, as you see no body is supporting you, because true mathematicians got the message which is for their own favor and they are wise enough to STAY at a safe place,

unless no real ID for the posters of your alike where they can play around safely and denying others true identity while they haven't

Bassam King Karzeddin
neilist
2007-05-24 21:49:09 UTC
Post by bassam king karzeddin
Post by neilist
[...]
Bassam King Karzeddin- Hide quoted text -
So Harris/Bassam, or is it Barris or Bassis, or just Ass, now you're
calling true mathematicians cowards.

Hey, it's your "war". You wage it. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
infinity
bassam king karzeddin
2007-05-24 22:23:27 UTC
Post by neilist
RULES WILL BE DOOMED TO DEATH
Regards
Bassam Karzeddin
So, as you see no body is supporting you, because
true mathematicians got the message which is for
their own favor and they are wise enough to STAY at
a safe place,
unless no real ID for the posters of your alike
where they can play around safely and denying others
true identity while they haven't
Bassam King Karzeddin- Hide quoted text -
So Harris/Bassam, or is it Barris or Bassis, or just
Ass, now you're
calling true mathematicians cowards.
Hey, it's your "war". You wage it.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
infinity
Hello Ms/r. neilist
Is that your name?
Who are you moron?

It seems that I'm in love with the queen where I can't help it, also can't leave it captured, she also LOVES me a lot as you may see later, therefore you are asked to remove your repeated multi posts that are weightless to this thread since this is going to be HISTORICAL
as a matter of fact that there is no democracy when the QUEEN gives the orders, then others should obey blindly unless they are betrayers to the queen

As I told you before there is no fire, swords, and army in my war, only traps that are going to take the fools to their destiny when they think that they have discovered the fact themselves SECRETLY, because they are not only few but so many, and my strategy is based on hunting the maximum number of them together , then there will be a conflict in mind and ethics because the Queen's true followers will revolve against their coward ness and naturally the WAR will happen in the mind that is the first place then will expand to every where when the head realize it is not a foot, throat,..etc

Naturally, unlike us the EQUATIONS will win, because they are UNDEFEATABLE,
And people born with equal sign "=" in their mind will rise up again to spread justice every where on this sphere with the orders of the QUEEN

Regards
Bassam Karzeddin
neilist
2007-05-24 23:37:36 UTC
Post by neilist
[...]
Bassam Karzeddin- Hide quoted text -
Hey Harris, or is it "bad ass" Bassam Harris, King of harassers on
sci.math? So, you admit you love Quinn as your queen. Aha! Quinn =
Queen. And Bassam King = Assing King. You and Quinn are King and
Queen. Together, forever, and never apart ...

So, did you and Quinn Tyler Jackson get married yet, in one of those
gay civil unions? I'm sure you and he already consummated (consumed
and mated) each other! Yuck!
Jesse F. Hughes
2007-05-24 23:47:29 UTC
Post by neilist
Hey Harris, or is it "bad ass" Bassam Harris, King of harassers on
sci.math? So, you admit you love Quinn as your queen. Aha! Quinn =
Queen. And Bassam King = Assing King. You and Quinn are King and
Queen. Together, forever, and never apart ...
Ah, I see. "James Harris is Nuts" is back.

Freak.
--
Jesse F. Hughes
"But you have to support spyware if you're going to have free
-- NYU student Keith Caron in Wired
neilist
2007-05-25 14:29:35 UTC
Post by Jesse F. Hughes
Post by neilist
Hey Harris, or is it "bad ass" Bassam Harris, King of harassers on
sci.math? So, you admit you love Quinn as your queen. Aha! Quinn =
Queen. And Bassam King = Assing King. You and Quinn are King and
Queen. Together, forever, and never apart ...
Ah, I see. "James Harris is Nuts" is back.
Freak.
--
Jesse F. Hughes
Bassam King Karzeddin writes on May 24, 2007, 9:31 AM
Post by Jesse F. Hughes
Jesse F. Hughes writes on May 22, 2007, 12:55 PM
If you can't tell Bassam apart from JSH, you're
dumber than both of
them.
I think you are dumber than all
where did you catch me wrong to believe you?
Where did you catch me right also very important?
otherwise you are too far from here!!
or may be the non-mathematical part is the issue, isn't it?

B.Karzeddin
bassam king karzeddin
2007-05-25 12:16:46 UTC
On May 24, 6:23 pm, bassam king karzeddin
Post by neilist
[...]
I see now
You are only few days age here and making all these noise and I wonder how others will tolerate you all the coming years

I have also noticed your madness and personal information you claim about James Harries and the Quinn Taylor Jackson,
but STRANGELY and as a CONTRADICTION you don't meet him in ANY thread despite he is here on a daily basis to provide others with their preferred meals and of course waiting your a likes, and that only make me think that you are the REAL JAMES HARRIES with my apology if this is a mistake

You have some interest in physics and talk like decent people some times, despite having a very long tongue with one-way direction

You follow me as a shadow in other threads also as I have discovered today

You never talk the mathematical subjects that many of them I have created in this thread

You have added LOTS of mathematics to this thread; any one can see it,haven't you?

Based on that simple observations I have the right to deduce the following conclusions about such a FAKE personality

People of NO real IDENTITY are generally disrespected and should be ignored by ALL, especially when they start making lots of noise

You came here to spoil and divert others away from my mathematics because they also HITS your physical research to the BONE

You can't meet any of my challenges and all your concern is NON-MATHEMATICS, therefore the best way is to hide under a MASK

Finally, and to make others avoid you I shall give you the BULLET OF MERCY, but I'm sure you will pick up another MASK

SO, GET OUT OF HERE PLEASE

B.Karzeddin
neilist
2007-05-25 13:42:06 UTC
Post by neilist
[...]
B.Karzeddin- Hide quoted text -
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Harris

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Jesse Hughes says Bassam isn't Harris.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

You said Jesse Hughes was dumber than all.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

But which one is correct - you or Jesse Hughes?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
bassam king karzeddin
2007-05-27 10:07:24 UTC
AMAZING, you are still writing back genius

B.Karzeddin
neilist
2007-05-29 14:05:46 UTC
Post by bassam king karzeddin
AMAZING, you are still writing back genius
B.Karzeddin
As are you, you troll.

FEED THE TROLL! FEED THE TROLL!
bassam king karzeddin
2018-02-05 06:18:06 UTC
Post by neilist
[...]
Yes, you gone moron, Infinity is only one of the main key issues to comprehend the exact meaning of fiction, it is purely a definition for fiction and for sure

BKK
bassam king karzeddin
2007-05-29 15:29:03 UTC
I'm I a TROLL, may be because the following:

I have TRISECTED an arbitrary ANGLE
I have DOUBLED the CUBE
I have solved FLT in SHORT

But frankly speaking, I didn't SQUARE the CIRCLE

What else you want....?

I guess FACTORING the NUMBERS!

It is all there in my posts especially when you ask the HONEST GOOGLE about them for:

"Fermat's last theorem short proof"

but CAN you GET THEM???!!!

And this is only the start of my SECOND WORLD WAR AGAINST you....

And if I loose, there will be third one that is FINAL

B.Karzeddin
Jesse F. Hughes
2007-05-29 16:46:00 UTC
Post by bassam king karzeddin
I have TRISECTED an arbitrary ANGLE
I have DOUBLED the CUBE
I have solved FLT in SHORT
But frankly speaking, I didn't SQUARE the CIRCLE
What else you want....?
Traditionally, these claims are evidence that you are a crank.

Trollhood requires a somewhat different set of circumstances. For
instance, if you did not believe that you had done any of the above
but nonetheless claimed that you did, I'd grant you're a troll.

Neilist seems to have a confused notion of the difference between
troll and crank, much like his confused notion of the difference
between Bassam and JSH---which is more or less the same as the
difference between generic creamy peanut butter and Jif extra crunchy.
--
Jesse F. Hughes
"[Lancelot] sighed, defeated. 'It is as practical to hurry an acorn
-- John Steinbeck, /The Acts of King Arthur and His Noble Knights/
neilist

B.Karzeddin
Jesse F. Hughes
2007-05-29 17:38:03 UTC
Post by Jesse F. Hughes
Jesse F. Hughes writes on May 22, 2007, 12:55 PM
If you can't tell Bassam apart from JSH, you're
dumber than both of
them.
I think you are dumber than all
where did you catch me wrong to believe you?
Where did you catch me right also very important?
otherwise you are too far from here!!
or may be the non-mathematical part is the issue, isn't it?
B.Karzeddin
Yes, he wrote that. So?
--
Jesse F. Hughes
"His name is Crap Talker and he's a bad guy because he doesn't listen.
--Quincy P. Hughes (age 5) invents a new super-villain.
bassam king karzeddin
2007-05-30 14:28:42 UTC
Post by Jesse F. Hughes
[...]
is Noble Knights/
I think you are DUMBER than all
where did you CATCH me wrong to believe you?
Where did you CATCH me right also MOST important?
otherwise you are too far from here!!
or may be the non-mathematical part is the issue, isn't it?

..

B.Karzeddin
neilist
2007-05-30 14:35:46 UTC
Post by Jesse F. Hughes
[...]
Yeah, Barris/Hassam, show Jesse Hughes what you think of him. Vie
with him using your "superior intellect" (snicker).

... 'round the moons of Nibia, and 'round the Antares maelstrom, and
'round Perdition's flames...
neilist
2007-05-29 16:54:27 UTC
Post by bassam king karzeddin
I have TRISECTED an arbitrary ANGLE
I have DOUBLED the CUBE
I have solved FLT in SHORT
But frankly speaking, I didn't SQUARE the CIRCLE
What else you want....?
I guess FACTORING the NUMBERS!
"Fermat's last theorem short proof"
but CAN you GET THEM???!!!
And this is only the start of my SECOND WORLD WAR AGAINST you....
And if I loose, there will be third one that is FINAL
B.Karzeddin
A war against me?

You and what ARMY?

Oh no! Not THE ARMY!!!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhaha

Hey Harris/Bassam, you and your lover Quinn should go back into your
closet ... I mean "closed list" with your delusions of grandeur and of
your "superior intellect".

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhaha

Tell Quinn I'm intruding on his "personal space".

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhaha
bassam king karzeddin
2007-05-30 06:53:50 UTC
It seems that ONE of us is a true Sir James Harries...

But I'm SURE that isn't ME, I swear on that..

And your repeated words are there somewhere else if you don't realize but under other masks.

The world is too small

So, where will you run?

B.Karzeddin
neilist
2007-05-30 14:32:40 UTC
Post by bassam king karzeddin
It seems that ONE of us is a true Sir James Harries...
But I'm SURE that isn't ME, I swear on that..
And your repeated words are there somewhere else if you don't realize but under other masks.
The world is too small
So, where will you run?
B.Karzeddin
Yeah yeah, Harris/Bassam, you're already going to BURN for lying and
insulting people.

But now you're making false oaths. Improperly swearing and invoking
thy deity (God, Allah, whatever) is BAD! Naughty naughty!

Burn baby burn, disco inferno, burn baby burn!
bassam king karzeddin
2007-05-30 14:40:50 UTC
On May 29, 11:29 am, bassam king karzeddin
Post by bassam king karzeddin
I have TRISECTED an arbitrary ANGLE
I have DOUBLED the CUBE
I have solved FLT in SHORT
But frankly speaking, I didn't SQUARE the CIRCLE
What else you want....?
I guess FACTORING the NUMBERS!
It is all there in my posts especially when you ask
"Fermat's last theorem short proof"
but CAN you GET THEM???!!!
And this is only the start of my SECOND WORLD WAR
AGAINST you....
Post by bassam king karzeddin
And if I loose, there will be third one that is
FINAL
Post by bassam king karzeddin
B.Karzeddin
A war against me?
NO, IT IS AGAINST mathematicians
You and what ARMY?
Triangles
Oh no! Not THE ARMY!!!
Also Equations, CONJECTURES...
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhaha
Hey Harris/Bassam, you and your lover Quinn should go
back into your
closet ... I mean "closed list" with your delusions
of grandeur and of
your "superior intellect".
WAKE UP CRANK, THE WORST IS COMING
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhaha
Tell Quinn I'm intruding on his "personal space".
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhaha
YOU CAN'T WORK AGAINST FACTS

Bassam
neilist
2007-05-30 15:18:46 UTC
[...]
Gasp!
Post by bassam king karzeddin
Oh no! Not THE ARMY!!!
Also Equations, CONJECTURES...
(shudder!)
Post by bassam king karzeddin
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhaha
Hey Harris/Bassam, you and your lover Quinn should go
back into your
closet ... I mean "closed list" with your delusions
of grandeur and of
your "superior intellect".
WAKE UP CRANK, THE WORST IS COMING
Tremble with fear, ye Mathematicians, Bassam has pronounced thy DOOM!
Post by bassam king karzeddin
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhaha
Tell Quinn I'm intruding on his "personal space".
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhaha
YOU CAN'T WORK AGAINST FACTS
But you can? Yes, because you're delusional.
Post by bassam king karzeddin
Bassam- Hide quoted text -
Hey Harris/Bassam, go run away and cry on Quinny's shoulder.

And to quote you:

"SO, GET OUT OF SCI.MATH PLEASE

B.Karzeddin"
bassam king karzeddin
2018-01-27 07:44:52 UTC
[...]
The worst had been PUBLISHED, but not all! wonder!
Post by bassam king karzeddin
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhaha
Tell Quinn I'm intruding on his "personal space".
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhaha
YOU CAN'T WORK AGAINST FACTS
I meant exactly, YOU CAN'T WORK AGAINST THE ALREADY PROVEN FACTS, FOR SURE
BKK
bassam king karzeddin
2018-02-17 08:48:30 UTC
[...]
Sure, you can't work against so obvious facts,

And you (mathematicians) have definitely lost the final third world war in mathematics against the KING, and nothing you can do about it, for sure

BKK
Zelos Malum
2018-02-17 14:12:05 UTC
Post by bassam king karzeddin
And you (mathematicians) have definitely lost the final third world war in mathematics against the KING, and nothing you can do about it, for sure
What war? You have never done anything worthwhile in the field, you have never studied it, you have done nothing.

You are like a single african bringing a toothpick against the british that has a battalion of 100 thousand gattling guns.
bassam king karzeddin
2018-01-25 16:02:14 UTC
Post by neilist
[...]
Wake up you professional mathematicians cranks, you are in the final third war against the KING

And the King says that no hopes for you at all to alter your sad destiny, since most of my big hints from that date (2007), had been disclosed

But I certainly have many more

And it is very necessary to use Triangles that Neilist alike didn't like

However, not only nelist had lost and run away but also so many other professional hiding Trolls as well, with documentations and exact dates in my posts, for sure

BKK
b***@gmail.com
2018-01-25 16:12:43 UTC
Its not called fictious numbers, they are called
Unicorn Numbers. When will you learn?
To fight Unicorn Numbers, you need to transport
yourself into dreamland and saddle a war fit

Unicorn, you can only win the WAR against Unicorn
Numbers, if you ride against the apostate Unicorns
in Dreamland itself. You cannot fight fictious number
in real world, you can only fight them in Dreamland.

Of course you need to sing the South Park
Imaginationland hymn when running into war:

BKK
bassam king karzeddin
2018-01-25 16:38:06 UTC
http://youtu.be/qCvlrNIDub8
Post by bassam king karzeddin
Wake up you professional mathematicians cranks, you are in the final third war against the KING
And the King says that no hopes for you at all to alter your sad destiny, since most of my big hints from that date (2007), had been disclosed
But I certainly have many more
And it is very necessary to use Triangles that Neilist alike didn't like
However, not only nelist had lost and run away but also so many other professional hiding Trolls as well, with documentations and exact dates in my posts, for sure
BKK
How many times you had been informed by me personally that sqrt(2) is never any unicorn number

sqrt(2) is a real number not because it's unicorn endless rational decimal representation that I call it's ghost number that never exists

But sqrt(2) is a real existing constructible number because it is a well defined and exact existing distance, being a diagonal of a square with unity
side, where also a square is a constructible regular polygon that is independent frome circle, where also perfect circle never exists in any imaginable reality, but only regular constructible polygon with many sides that actually exists in reality

So, you can't delete your own post that shames you forever, but at least write an apology to forgive you for your repeated and documented sins with exact dates For sure
So, when shall you (bursigen, j4, ...etc) learn the unicorn number you keep pumping your so tiny understanding and spreading gossips about them? wonder!

BKK
b***@gmail.com
2018-01-25 16:43:53 UTC
No the fictious numbers are not called ghost numbers.
What kind of ghost? Ghost are transparent or slimey,

you have Ghostbusters for that:

Ghostbusters Music Video HD

Real numbers, sqrt(2), pi, etc.. are Unicorn Numbers,
since the horn of the unicorn has a spiral pattern.

To go into WAR against Unicorn Numbers, you have
to enter dreamland and ride a war Unicorn.
BKK
bassam king karzeddin
2018-01-25 17:04:39 UTC
http://youtu.be/cU4qbnNmxWA
[...]
Debating with professional Trolls isn't so easy task for the huge unicorn fictional unreal numbers that occupy their so tiny skulls

But anyway, let us deal with this very stubborn case in the hope that he gets healed and cured completely and soon, where no thanks needed at all for the healers

So, ready bursigan, please present only one of your unicorn real number or any real irrational number (that is not constructible) and be patient to get the benefits as well
I'm waiting
BKK
b***@gmail.com
2018-01-25 17:11:44 UTC
Well you need to be precise, Ghosts are not the same
as Deamons, and Deamons are not the same as Unicorns,

and Unicorns are not the same as Ghosts. If you do
mathematics you need to be precise. Calling real

numbers ghosts is definitely wrong.
BKK
b***@gmail.com
2018-01-25 17:14:02 UTC
Maybe use formal systems to show your
claims more precisely. Formal systems

are there to not be a jerk.
BKK
bassam king karzeddin
2018-01-25 18:04:05 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
Maybe use formal systems to show your
claims more precisely. Formal systems
are there to not be a jerk.
What formal system or jerk you are talking about? wonder!

It doesn't require any alleged so called advanced mathematics as set theory or cardinality, and so many like terms to refute all alleged real numbers that aren't constructible numbers

All it requires frankly, only a drop of humanity first, and a much lesser drop of intelligence, with a drop of honosity and one more drop of nobility beside so elementary mathematics in number theory and that is all

So, it is impossible to express any alleged real (algebraic or transcendental) number precisely, except in constructible numbers, hence the alleged real (algebraic or transcendental) numbers never exists, hence the so rigorous proof is so elementary and over and very logical as well, for sure

But how after so many centuries of building towers of fictional business mathematics based on fictional concepts as Infinities that never exist, mathematicians would so simply accept such an obvious fact? wonder!

However, it is damn easy task now to make much and many longer proofs with many irrefutable Diophantine Equns. (see my many posts in this regards)

BKK
BKK
bassam king karzeddin
2018-01-25 17:38:38 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
Well you need to be precise,
It is never me who wants to be precise, but mathematics itself want to be precise? wonder!

Why must be only me who is a true lawyer to liberate the Queen from those imprecise professional mathematicians or more precisely the mythmakers? wonder!

However, it is the holy duty of every honest and noble mathematician (if at all existing) to be so precise and at least in mathematics, isn't it? wonder!

But never mind to be imprecise in little carpentry works or obtaining a circle area for instance, since exact area never exists in reality, for sure

Ghosts are not the same

The so called endless rational or decimal representation of an existing constructible number is a ghost number (my view only) that never exists but trying hopelessly and forever to replace its already defined constructible real number, but unsuccessfully forever
Post by b***@gmail.com
as Deamons, and Deamons are not the same as Unicorns,
You certainly can't recognize yet the existing real numbers from non-existing
Post by b***@gmail.com
and Unicorns are not the same as Ghosts. If you do
mathematics you need to be precise.
So, I'm so precise but you are not for sure

Calling real
Post by b***@gmail.com
numbers ghosts is definitely wrong.
Yes, since they are endless hence never existing, so they are definitely wrong numbers, but sadly they constitute almost the majority of real numbers in our current alleged modern mathematics, for sure

Do you need many more numerical explanations as Presented hundreds of times in my posts? wonder!

So, where is your point? wonder!

BKK
BKK
b***@gmail.com
2018-01-25 18:00:49 UTC
Ghosts are transparent or slimey, this doesn't
fit real numbers. On the other hand Unicorns

lieve under the rainbow, and drink diamond
water. So thats really where one has to look

for real numbers. Did you ever see real numbers
among ghost? For sure not, wonder how?

But real numbers are clearly with Unicorns,
since their horn forms a transcendental spiral.

BKK
b***@gmail.com
2018-01-25 18:07:46 UTC
Here is a fake spiral horn, a mockup:

"This spiral unicorn horn is made of
a super shiny gold polyester fabric
that looks like solid gold, but
it's soft and very light."
https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/244625525/shiny-gold-unicorn-horn-headbandgold

But the real Unicorn spiral horn, is
so perfect, it has all real numbers on it.
BKK
bassam king karzeddin
2018-01-25 18:25:35 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
[...]
I'm not really planning to deal with golds, but a so silly question for you

Do you see exactly the perfect circle in reality or truly a regular constructible polygon with many sides that is too difficult to be distinguished by human mere senses? wonder!
So, it is the same case with your real unicorn, isn't it? wonder!
BKK
Zelos Malum
There is no war going on, you are just an idiot crying on the internet.
bassam king karzeddin
2018-02-01 13:54:51 UTC
Post by neilist
[...]
There is a BIG war going around you tiny skull, that is documenting your absolute juggling and so deep ignorance, wither you are truly or a fictional character as well

So, it doesn't matter on the long run, and no place to hide, since equations can get you back for a final balance, no matter where do you hide, in any place or in any century, for sure

BKK
Zelos Malum
2018-02-02 10:24:02 UTC
Post by bassam king karzeddin
There is a BIG war going around you tiny skull, that is documenting your absolute juggling and so deep ignorance, wither you are truly or a fictional character as well
Actually there isn't. There is no war going on and you are just delusional.
Why would anyone run or hide? You are no threat to anything. You are far too fucking stupid to do anything meaningful.
bassam king karzeddin
2018-02-04 08:07:09 UTC
Post by Zelos Malum
Post by bassam king karzeddin
There is a BIG war going around you tiny skull, that is documenting your absolute juggling and so deep ignorance, wither you are truly or a fictional character as well
Actually there isn't. There is no war going on and you are just delusional.
Post by bassam king karzeddin
So, it doesn't matter on the long run, and no place to hide, since equations can get you back for a final balance, no matter where do you hide, in any place or in any century, for sure
Why would anyone run or hide? You are no threat to anything. You are far too fucking stupid to do anything meaningful.
Go and hide as many had done before you, with many documented evidences, sure
BKK
Zelos Malum
2018-02-05 07:02:26 UTC
Why would I hide? You are an imbecile.
All of mathematics is, as you put it "fiction", get over it already.
bassam king karzeddin
2018-02-05 18:15:13 UTC
Post by Zelos Malum
Why would I hide? You are an imbecile.
Post by bassam king karzeddin
Yes, you gone moron, Infinity is only one of the main key issues to comprehend the exact meaning of fiction, it is purely a definition for fiction and for sure
All of mathematics is, as you put it "fiction", get over it already.
Not all mathematics are fictions moron, but most of it especially those that live permanently into your empty head, for sure

Truly incurred moron, we can't save you because you are so stubborn and remember this, in the near future when kids would keep hammering you to understand it but you would refuse again and again and finally alone, for sure

BKK
Zelos Malum
2018-02-06 07:00:33 UTC
Post by bassam king karzeddin
Not all mathematics are fictions moron, but most of it especially those that live permanently into your empty head, for sure
All is EQUALLY fictional
Post by bassam king karzeddin
ruly incurred moron, we can't save you because you are so stubborn and remember this, in the near future when kids would keep hammering you to understand it but you would refuse again and again and finally alone, for sure
You might want to look in the mirror you crank. You are the one that is refusing to learn.
Post by bassam king karzeddin
There are indeed so many new important fundamental issues about mathematics that you must had seen them several times, for sure
Such as? All you do is show you are an idiot, not that there is an issue with mathematics.
bassam king karzeddin
2018-02-06 07:33:51 UTC
Post by Zelos Malum
Post by bassam king karzeddin
Not all mathematics are fictions moron, but most of it especially those that live permanently into your empty head, for sure
All is EQUALLY fictional
Not quite true
Numerical Example: 5^{2/3} is a fictional and non-existing (not any real number), where as its assumed endless decimal representation is more fictional and non-existing (not any real number too)
Post by Zelos Malum
Post by bassam king karzeddin
ruly incurred moron, we can't save you because you are so stubborn and remember this, in the near future when kids would keep hammering you to understand it but you would refuse again and again and finally alone, for sure
You might want to look in the mirror you crank. You are the one that is refusing to learn.
Why must I learn fictions and get master degree with it? wonder!

It is truly a waste of life and societies as well, for sure
Post by Zelos Malum
Post by bassam king karzeddin
There are indeed so many new important fundamental issues about mathematics that you must had seen them several times, for sure
Such as? All you do is show you are an idiot, not that there is an issue with mathematics.
Soon or later, Authorities would teach you the same things that I'm teach you freely here, but with their so long tongues, and very deep throats (valid for something else), with so many tons of suddenly fabricated and discovered old references about dead genius mathematicians as usual, and with so many books, papers, videos, ...etc as well, and you would have no choice except complete admirations, for sure

So, business mathematics is the key word to understand

BKK
Zelos Malum
2018-02-06 09:23:05 UTC
Post by bassam king karzeddin
Not quite true
Actually it is exactly true.
Post by bassam king karzeddin
Numerical Example: 5^{2/3} is a fictional and non-existing (not any real number), where as its assumed endless decimal representation is more fictional and non-existing (not any real number too)
And 1/2 is eqully fictionally because they are both just abstract concepts.
Post by bassam king karzeddin
Why must I learn fictions and get master degree with it? wonder!
Why must you learn mathematics? Because you are ignorant in it.
Post by bassam king karzeddin
It is truly a waste of life and societies as well, for sure
Being a crank wasting your life with idiocy is a waste of a life, rather than contributing to society you waste your life doing idiocy.
They aren't because you are an idiot.
bassam king karzeddin
2018-01-29 13:56:14 UTC
Post by neilist
[...]
One might imagine the return of James Harris with full realization of all the exposed fictional mathematics that had been mostly proven so rigorously and well-documented at sci.math Google or the Math forum or elsewhere by few peculiar members, then guess what mathematics would be seeming more miserable than it is actually? wonder!

But truly speaking, James Harris was a pioneer in discovering the most important problem of the common so silly nature of the professional mathematicians behaviours and reactions towards any new claimed facts announced publicly by a matures

They simply feel so happy once they can turn one down, but also feel very sad whenever a fact is discovered and published officially by an authority, where they keep silent but deny it completely once announced publicly and freely

They are experts in hunting the errors but completely blind and fools in realizing the truth

Physiologists are so encouraged to study such an interesting phenomenon of certain category of human beings a like

BKK
Jan
2018-02-05 23:19:48 UTC
Post by neilist
James Harris ... er, I mean Bassam King Karzeddin aka Assing King
Crazy-man is declaring war on you.
I am a mathematician I don't give a hoot. The Internet is full of idiots.
So what else is new.

Jan
bassam king karzeddin
2018-02-06 06:34:12 UTC
Post by Jan
Post by neilist
James Harris ... er, I mean Bassam King Karzeddin aka Assing King
Crazy-man is declaring war on you.
I am a mathematician I don't give a hoot. The Internet is full of idiots.
So what else is new.
--
Jan
To be more precise, the Internet is full of so many professional mathematicians, here with true and also with so many fictional characters, and elsewhere in so many other sites as well, but since there are exceptions for every rules, there are indeed only a handful of few peculiar mathematicians, where the vast majorities of delusional professional mathematicians describe them as cranks for their new claims with so elementary proofs presentations, and despite the fact that they couldn't refute so many of their claims, nor accepting anything new that is contradicting strictly their own old false and widely common beliefs, where this is truly the ever biggest tragedy for mathematics itself and for the new innocent generations as well

There are indeed so many new important fundamental issues about mathematics that you must had seen them several times, for sure

*** BIG HINTS: MY POSTS***

BKK
Jan
2018-02-07 03:03:18 UTC
Post by Jan
Post by neilist
[...]
It doesn't matter what you say. Truth and facts do depend on your Internet posts.

Jan
bassam king karzeddin
2018-02-11 09:37:58 UTC
Post by neilist
[...]
My final third world war is basically against the ignorance of human minds starting in the alleged advanced mathematics and not ending there only, since it seems consistent but not at all actually, where this so tiny and so unnoticeable world basically is the most vulnerable constitution to many other worlds that are of more apparent importance since they shape the entire lifestyles of today's world with so ill human like behaviours, that seems almost upside down and contrary to what it must be eventually for the necessity of continuations and not truly of artificial fake progress that is coming soon to its inevitable tragic destiny

So, the KING is truly saving the world, for sure

BKK
Zelos Malum
2018-02-12 08:34:10 UTC
You got that backward, you ARE the ignorance of the human mind. You are workign FOR ignorance to make people MORE ignorant.
bassam king karzeddin
2018-02-13 15:45:38 UTC
Post by Zelos Malum
Post by bassam king karzeddin
My final third world war is basically against the ignorance of human minds starting in the alleged advanced mathematics and not ending there only
You got that backward, you ARE the ignorance of the human mind. You are workign FOR ignorance to make people MORE ignorant.
What a disperate Troll you are Zelos, wonder!

But we do understand your necessity of finding illegal living sources, for sure

It was happening all the time with many others of your alikes, who by rare chances many of them ended their contracts by the end of the year, wonder!

BKK
Zelos Malum
2018-02-15 07:11:21 UTC
Post by bassam king karzeddin
What a disperate Troll you are Zelos, wonder!
Accusing of trolling is such a cheap tactic for those that has nothign to come with.
Illegal? It is perfectly legal to teach real stuff.
bassam king karzeddin
2018-02-21 08:39:22 UTC
Post by neilist
[...]
This old hired moron (neilist) with obvious fictional character was hired by a business mathematical gange for exactly six months, where, my topics were mainly the target of his very dirty task, and when I stopped writing nearly in 2007 they immediately finished his very dirty task, for sure

Here is his so shameful record
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!profile/sci.math/APn2wQfeipUeq2b85ht9_6sA09XRw2yfvb5rWXNPVnunBycYgXdOAhXt9XTdR-EMOVI9KYLc48R8

BKK