Visitors to sci.math and local trolls and morons.
John Gabriel
2017-08-11 16:00:24 UTC
You can discuss things with me on LinkedIn where I will rip you apart for your stupidity and you cannot hide behind an alias or a pseudonym. Chuckle.

You up to the challenge morons? Ha, ha.

Some things that have been written about me:

"John is an exceptional human being as both a man and as a mathematician. His analysis and publications have challenged the status quo of mainstream academics and has blown it out of the water. His work is underappreciated and I would say it's practically a sin. A world class educator that will not only prepare you to think independently, but will change the way you see the world. An incredible asset to any organization that dares to think differently. Thank you so much John for your insights and wisdom that you bring to the world."

"John is capable of independent thinking and in a good way understanding the cynical reality of the world. This is a rare and desirable trait in a world where many people parrot empty slogans that they read out of a "professional behavior for dummies" book."

Comments are unwelcome and will be ignored.

Posted on this newsgroup in the interests of public education and to eradicate ignorance and stupidity from mainstream mythmatics.

***@gmail.com (MIT)
***@psu.edu (HARVARD)
***@mit.edu (MIT)
***@math.okstate.edu (David Ullrich)
***@clarku.edu
***@gmail.com
John Gabriel
2017-08-11 16:01:50 UTC
Post by John Gabriel
[...]
You can start by commenting here if you dare you yellow bellied cowards!

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/how-we-got-numbers-john-gabriel-1
Dan Christensen
2017-08-15 14:48:49 UTC
Post by John Gabriel
You can discuss things with me on LinkedIn where I will rip you apart for your stupidity and you cannot hide behind an alias or a pseudonym. Chuckle.
It would be unwise for anyone to share their personal data with JG. He has actually plans to murder those who dare to question his infinite wisdom. He posted the following here at sci.math:

"I will point out a few facts about Hitler that most of you arrogant idiots didn't know or refused to acknowledge because your Jewish overlords do not allow you...

"Hitler was a genius... As from a moral point of view, again his actions can't be judged, because his morals are different.” (Like JG's morals?)
-- March 18, 2015

“In the early 20th century, there was a eugenics program in the United States. Too bad it was halted... It would be a very good idea to round up all the academic idiots, gas them and incinerate the useless lot. Only those that pass John Gabriel's exam should be allowed to live.”
-- July 13, 2014

"I will crush you... You need to be very careful what you say."
--November 10, 2016

Charming fellow.

Dan
j4n bur53
2017-08-15 15:44:39 UTC
History of Mathematics: 2. Vols by Hans Wussing
Which one do you prefer?

Vol 1: Beginnings to Leibniz & Newton
https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/3642313485

- or -

Vol 2: From Euler to Now
https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/364231998X
b***@gmail.com
2017-08-18 11:44:44 UTC
Page 202 of Hans Wussing:

"Conic sections have already been investigated before
Apollonios, Menaichmos Hyperbel and Parabel, Aristaios
Ellipses, etc.."

But I guess books have been lost.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aristaeus_the_Elder
b***@gmail.com

b***@gmail.com
b***@gmail.com
2017-08-18 11:56:09 UTC
If you find a copy, don't throw it away:
Currently sold at ca 4'400 €
https://www.abebooks.de/erstausgabe/locis-solidis-secunda-divinatio-geometrica-quinque/7400271950/bd