Was the Cardano formula for cubic equations refuted recently?
bassam king karzeddin
2017-10-11 18:00:32 UTC
Was the Cardano famous formula discovered in (1545)
in mathematics for solutions of cubic polynomials
roots refuted so easily recently? wonder!
Regards
Bassam King Karzeddin
Yes it was refuted since cube root operation was also refuted by the famous INEQUALITY, for sure

But, do you remember that famous Inequality? wonder!

BKK
Zeit Geist
2017-10-11 18:26:45 UTC
Post by bassam king karzeddin
Was the Cardano famous formula discovered in (1545)
in mathematics for solutions of cubic polynomials
roots refuted so easily recently? wonder!
Regards
Bassam King Karzeddin
Yes it was refuted since cube root operation was also refuted by the famous INEQUALITY, for sure
But, do you remember that famous Inequality? wonder!
No. Please refresh us for sure.
ZG
bassam king karzeddin
2017-10-11 19:26:08 UTC
Post by Zeit Geist
Post by bassam king karzeddin
Was the Cardano famous formula discovered in (1545)
in mathematics for solutions of cubic polynomials
roots refuted so easily recently? wonder!
Regards
Bassam King Karzeddin
Yes it was refuted since cube root operation was also refuted by the famous INEQUALITY, for sure
But, do you remember that famous Inequality? wonder!
No. Please refresh us for sure.
Post by bassam king karzeddin
BKK
ZG
Oops, it was there in my posts, but hopefully, the post would remain unstolen, I have to search for it or give you older reference in another site, just wait, please

BKK
Roger Paddington
2017-10-12 02:33:07 UTC
What's wrong with you?

Did your brain fell out?
bassam king karzeddin
2017-10-12 06:35:27 UTC
Post by Roger Paddington
What's wrong with you?
Did your brain fell out?
Here we catch today another masked Troll, (no. 30) with only two posts and not using his real name but someone's name he probably hates

And this Troll habit of using many accounts to deceive the public deliberately, where he had an accomplished a very good record of documented stupidity and stubbornness, so did you know this Troll.? wonder!

Most likely he is here: https://hsm.stackexchange.com/users/4900/j4n-bur53

So, only wise people can recognize the devilish purposes of those masked characters and should ignore their opinions

BKK

BKK
Eduardo Fahqtardo
2017-10-13 02:10:26 UTC
How you so stupid?

Did your brain fell out?
bassam king karzeddin
2017-10-14 09:02:35 UTC
Post by Eduardo Fahqtardo
How you so stupid?
Did your brain fell out?
One more had been identified and added to the Trolls list, with only his lonely and hopefully last post, he is using fake name that he probably hates, he is an idiot numbered (31)

One truly should ask himself why this should happen only with my posts? wonder!

BKK
Zelos Malum
2017-10-16 05:41:55 UTC
Post by bassam king karzeddin
One truly should ask himself why this should happen only with my posts? wonder!
It doesn't, thats the thing, you are delusional.
Post by bassam king karzeddin
I will repost this again for you to get freed from all your fictions with mathematics since the Math forum may not show my replies
How about instead of that you actually get a fucking education? You are so colossaly ignorant and delusional.
Post by bassam king karzeddin
I wanted to give a link to my irrefutable proofs
You mean like the ones we have refuted on here?
Post by bassam king karzeddin
So, you had just seen the fabricated fake solution from nonsolvable Diophantine equations from nothing to nothing
No you dimwit, it is perfectly well understood that what has no solution in one domain may have solutions in a different one. This is trivially understood and in most cases we can construct the domain that has solutions!
Post by bassam king karzeddin
And believe it that no Journals on earth would accept to publish this scandal for only too silly reasons of madness and meaningless egoistic personal problems mainly with alleged top professional mathematicians for sure
No, they won't publish it because it is shit. You are showing huge ignorance in all of mathematics. Most of this is solved in early university studies.
Post by bassam king karzeddin
I know in advance that you are only one of those mainstream Trolls who can't comprehend the simplest matters in mathematics on the perfection level, nor being able to refute it, so got frustrated, as usual, no wonder!
It is refuted simply by the fact that you think infinite decimals = approximation, we have the infinite decimal expansions just because they are required to not just be 10-adic rational numbers.
bassam king karzeddin
2017-10-15 07:20:04 UTC
Post by Zeit Geist
Post by bassam king karzeddin
Was the Cardano famous formula discovered in (1545)
in mathematics for solutions of cubic polynomials
roots refuted so easily recently? wonder!
Regards
Bassam King Karzeddin
Yes it was refuted since cube root operation was also refuted by the famous INEQUALITY, for sure
But, do you remember that famous Inequality? wonder!
No. Please refresh us for sure.
Post by bassam king karzeddin
BKK
ZG
The Proof:

And you become an expert in it, and so simply expand the simplest concept to any general polynomial for sure, where then you can help your teacher to get it only from the first look, and it is indeed more than easy for sure

So, here it is again and again until you get it

Consider this simple Diophantine equation

n^3 = m^3 + nm^2
Where (n, m) are coprime non-zero integers

So what are the integer solutions?

Any average student would immediately notice no integer solution exists and that all (FINISHED)

Otherwise, factor the equation, you get:

(n - m)(n^2 + nm + m^2) = nm^2
And since we have gcd(n, m) = 1, then let (n - m = k), where k is integer prime to both (n & m)

So (k) divides exactly the LHS of the equation, but (k) does not divide the RHS of the same equation, which implies not even a single solution exists in the whole set of nonzero integers for sure (really too... easy for students)

But let us see how the topmost genius scientist professional mathematicians create deliberately a real solution for this problem, and naturally with very long talks and so many definitions or decisions they fakely adopt and so smartly convince the so innocent students of their fake proof, for sure

So here you observe carefully their endless confusions as their endless numbers

A genius professional mathematicians (from the history) would immediately suggest to divide the whole equation by (m^3)

So, the insolvable Diophantine equation provided above (n^3 = m^3 + nm^2) would become so simple as the following:

(n/m)^3 - (n/m) - 1 = 0, (try it yourself, since it is too ... easy)

And further, the peculiar genius from the history of mathematics, reduce the problem by simplifying it more, where he let the unknown (n/m) as equals to (x), and then substitute, you get the following WONDERFUL irreducible cubic polynomial:

(X^3 - X - 1 = 0)

Where this must have three roots or solutions (in our damn modern mathematics), and according to Cardano famous formula discovered in 1545, such that one of them at least must be real solution since this invented polynomial (out of nothing), of odd degree, (of course they call it irrational real solution (in their mind), with endless digits, but always they present it in rational form, since there is no other choice), all that to satisfy the baseless fabricated and invented Fundamental Theorem Of al Gebra, so wonderful trick indeed

And their solution in any number system (say in 10base number system for simplicity, would be expressed as [N(m) / 10^{m - 1}], where (m) is positive integer, N(m) is positive integer with (m) sequence of digits, which is a rational approximation for an irrational number (that is only in their minds )

So, you had just seen the fabricated fake solution from nonsolvable Diophantine equations from nothing to nothing

And believe it that no Journals on earth would accept to publish this scandal for only too silly reasons of madness and meaningless egoistic personal problems mainly with alleged top professional mathematicians for sure

Not only that but the cubic FORMULA of (Able - Ruffini, and Galois theorems) gives that same real solution too, which makes it fake and not general anymore

Had you ever seen a Big Scandal than This one, wonder

Unfortunately, There are much more Bigger scandals than that for sure

Spread this proven fact please, for the sake of your collages and future generation too

And one important matter you should realize fast, that is whenever you notice a numerical solution of any mathematical problem is dragging you endlessly, either in a sum or product operations, then make sure that you are on the way to that Fools Paradise (Infinity), that is never there, for sure

And by the way, nobody from the professionals dared to refute it, nor they would accept it for very known explained reasons for sure

There is much more to this issue ...!

But to be fair enough, the formula seems working fine whenever real +ve constructible numbers are the roots

That also implies that the real numbers are only those positive constructible numbers

And I also assume that any mathematician knows well about the real positive constructible numbers

Read it carefully please since this a numeric proof based on integer analysis that is impossible to refute for sure

And it doesn't matter if you don't like it, truths are only those absolute truths, after all, they never care about our little definitions or understanding

Any further clarification

Regards

Regards
Bassam King Karzeddin
Oct. 15, 2017
Zeit Geist
2017-10-15 07:36:35 UTC
Post by Zeit Geist
[...]
I will stop you BULLSHIT here. But thanx for proving your an idiot. It was strong supected.
FOR FUCKING SURE! You’re such a twot.
Post by bassam king karzeddin
Regards
Regards
Fuck Queen of SHIT
Oct. 15, 2017
ZG
bassam king karzeddin
2017-10-15 07:49:04 UTC
Post by Zeit Geist
[...]

Moron, if the absolute facts are so bitter but much better than many sweet fictions for sure

And if you still can't believe that you are so stupid, just present your REAL solution here to this fabricated or invented polynomial (x^3 - x - 1 = 0)

BKK
bassam king karzeddin
2017-10-15 08:29:57 UTC
Post by Zeit Geist
[...]
And you would be painted with shame again if you choose your real solution in that FOOL'S Paradise (INFINITY) since no paradise is awaiting you but red hill for sure

So, present your REAL solution, and not by meaningless notations in Troll's mind only nor MISSING any part of it, (with proofs)

And this is not only for you

BKK
bassam king karzeddin
2017-11-11 09:10:18 UTC
Post by Zeit Geist
[...]
Had anyone recognized simply the well-established fictions in old and modern mathematics about polynomial fictional solutions, and you should remember the fictional story PUBLISHED about manufacturing the imaginary roots just to establish the fictional Fundamental theorem of algebra, and invent always three roots for the cubic Eqn.? wonder!

BKK
bassam king karzeddin
2018-02-13 14:38:48 UTC
Post by Zeit Geist
[...]
So, the concerned professionals specialists mathematicians (I should say) didn't refute it, nor confirming its value to the whole issue, not doing anything about it, or reporting it to their highest authorities, but only ignoring its importance, basically because it wasn't proved or produced by them, so what are they waiting actually to uncover the many secrets behind this little puzzle, wonder?

Or more precisely, as if telling the one who uncovered this rare and very important issue, leave it to us now, we so easily understand it very well and far better than you do, and we will deal with it with many tons of papers and huge books in the next century, and don't worry about it, and please don't disturb us any more since this is not actually your business, after all you are a Civil Engineer and we are the professional mathematicians that we know far better than you how to present it elegantly and professionally as well, where then you can learn it much better than you do now? wonder!

So, what can be truly a more shameful category of alike human beings and such failures people of those plenty of many professional mathematicians around the whole world? wonder!

Bassam King Karzeddin
Feb. 13th, 2018

konyberg
2017-10-11 20:15:41 UTC
Post by bassam king karzeddin
Was the Cardano famous formula discovered in (1545)
in mathematics for solutions of cubic polynomials
roots refuted so easily recently? wonder!
Regards
Bassam King Karzeddin
Yes it was refuted since cube root operation was also refuted by the famous INEQUALITY, for sure
But, do you remember that famous Inequality? wonder!
BKK
Is Cardano's formulas refuted? I didn't know that. Can you give me a hint?
So there is no way of solving a 3. or 4. degree equation?
Even if you can find them in math books?
Are the books wrong, or are you?
I wonder :)
KON
Zelos Malum
Actually it wasn't, you are delusional
bassam king karzeddin
2017-10-14 11:26:46 UTC
Post by Zelos Malum
Post by bassam king karzeddin
Was the Cardano famous formula discovered in (1545)
in mathematics for solutions of cubic polynomials
roots refuted so easily recently? wonder!
Regards
Bassam King Karzeddin
Yes it was refuted since cube root operation was also refuted by the famous INEQUALITY, for sure
But, do you remember that famous Inequality? wonder!
BKK
Actually it wasn't, you are delusional
I will repost this again for you to get freed from all your fictions with mathematics since the Math forum may not show my replies

But why did the Math Forum hide all my posts then?

I wanted to give a link to my irrefutable proofs but so, unfortunately, my posts, topics are all hidden

Still, my google profile is visible, but my topics are hidden but replies are there wonder!

I would still search for them or try to find some links to my posts in other moderated sites

but again those sites Quora and stalk exchange have hidden most of my posts too, wonder!

However, the whole so tiny issue needs only a few minutes at most to be fully comprehended by any clever school student for sure

Bassam King Karzeddin
Oct. 14, 2017
bassam king karzeddin

Oct. 14, 2017
bassam king karzeddin

Oct. 14, 2017
bassam king karzeddin
2017-10-15 07:23:31 UTC
On Wednesday, October 11, 2017 at 11:20:07 AM UTC-7,
Post by bassam king karzeddin
Was the Cardano famous formula discovered in
(1545)
Post by bassam king karzeddin
in mathematics for solutions of cubic polynomials
roots refuted so easily recently? wonder!
Regards
Bassam King Karzeddin
Yes it was refuted since cube root operation was
also refuted by the famous INEQUALITY, for sure
Post by bassam king karzeddin
But, do you remember that famous Inequality?
wonder!
ZG asked for the proof

Oct. 15, 2017
bassam king karzeddin
2017-11-18 15:55:51 UTC
Post by bassam king karzeddin
Was the Cardano famous formula discovered in (1545)
in mathematics for solutions of cubic polynomials
roots refuted so easily recently? wonder!
Regards
Bassam King Karzeddin
Yes it was refuted since cube root operation was also refuted by the famous INEQUALITY, for sure
But, do you remember that famous Inequality? wonder!
BKK
And did any professional mathematician had found any historical proof of the cube root operation yet? wonder!

Certainly not at all for sure

BKK
bassam king karzeddin
2018-01-09 13:32:04 UTC
Post by bassam king karzeddin
Post by bassam king karzeddin
Was the Cardano famous formula discovered in (1545)
in mathematics for solutions of cubic polynomials
roots refuted so easily recently? wonder!
Regards
Bassam King Karzeddin
Yes it was refuted since cube root operation was also refuted by the famous INEQUALITY, for sure
But, do you remember that famous Inequality? wonder!
BKK
And did any professional mathematician had found any historical proof of the cube root operation yet? wonder!
Certainly not at all for sure
BKK
Yes for sure, no historical rigorous proof were found about the validity of any root operation other than square root operation, no wonder!

But people love to conclude things thinking that was a smart conclusion, wonder!
BKK
bassam king karzeddin
2018-01-30 08:24:34 UTC
Post by bassam king karzeddin
Was the Cardano famous formula discovered in (1545)
in mathematics for solutions of cubic polynomials
roots refuted so easily recently? wonder!
Regards
Bassam King Karzeddin
Yes it was refuted since cube root operation was also refuted by the famous INEQUALITY, for sure
But, do you remember that famous Inequality? wonder!
BKK
Actually, the first old and very famous proof of the invalidity of the cube root operation found in the history of mathematics was made by the ancient Greeks
However, the so elementary rigorous proof (valid also to an average elementary school student) is too short to a few lies only (less than quarter a page)

It was mainly about the impossibility of doubling the cube (exactly)

**Note that the original problem posed by the Greek was not necessarily about integers**

But it was demonstrated for kids at school by integers to comprehend the very basic idea by the impossibility of integer solutions for this Diophantine Eqn.

(n^3 = 2m^3), where Zero integer wasn't fabricated yet as real integer during those old days

But what our alleged modern genius professional mathematicians understanding for the so easy problem, is that "rational solution is impossible" thus non-existing which is absolutely true and the same as it was understood thousands of years back

But, again they had fallen completely in love with their fake Paradise called Infinity, where they claim irrational solution exists for (x^3 = 2), and produce an assumed, so long and endless rational solution, but they name it irrational just to illegally legalize its existence in a form of
[A(n)/10^{n-1}], where n is positive integer, and A(n) is positive integer but with n sequence digits (say in 10base number system), where also no exact geometrical representation had been rigorously proven impossible (despite so many alleged methods of approximations as (Origami, paper folding, marked point, ...etc) that don't count any better than numerical approximation or carpenter's talent even before BC)

And this is truly only one of the biggest scandals ever made in human history by fabricating forged mathematics

But this was very necessarily need for those who decided the imaginary numbers in mathematics to establish so illegally the fundamental theorem of algebra, for sure

Keen historians and honest or nobel researchers (if at all existing) and not necessary from professional mathematicians are strictly instructed by the KING to investigate and expose globally this great scandal that had blocked the innocent people minds at schools, and made them hate the subject of mathematics to intolerable limits

However, my current and old posts are full of details and proofs about this very important issue, and many other more important issues as well, for sure

Regards
Bassam King Karzeddin
Jan. 30th, 2018
bassam king karzeddin
2018-02-08 18:34:57 UTC
[...]
Anyone understands truly Diophantine Equations. wondere!

BKK