Check out my YT videos. Don't miss the special on Gilbert Strang (alias Port563).
John Gabriel
2015-11-17 06:00:47 UTC
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClBbBVLs3M-d3dNgU4Vop_A
Dan Christensen
2015-11-17 06:05:00 UTC
https://www...
What you should know about the Psycho Troll John Gabriel, in his own words:

JG's God Complex:

"I am the Creator of this galaxy."
-- March 19, 2015

"I am the last word on everything."
-- May 6, 2015

"Whatever I imagine is real because whatever I imagine is well defined."
-- March 26, 2015

"Unless I think it's logic, it's not... There are no rules in mathematics... As I have repeatedly stated, if there were to be rules, I'd be making the rules."
-- March 17, 2015

JG's Final Solution:

"Hitler was a genius and a very talented artist... As from a moral point of view, again his actions can't be judged, because his morals are different." (Like JG's morals?)
-- March 18, 2015

"I will point out a few facts about Hitler that most of you arrogant idiots didn't know or refused to acknowledge because your Jewish overlords do not allow you...

"Unfortunately, Hitler's henchmen got the wrong Jews...

(Note: When repeatedly asked if they should have gotten Jews like Albert Einstein, JG has refused to comment. You figure it out, folks.)

"It would be a very good idea to round up all the academic idiots, gas them and incinerate the useless lot. Only those that pass John Gabriel's exam should be allowed to live."
-- July 13, 2014

"All those who don't accept New Calculus, you better say goodbye to your kids... Because John Gabriel is coming." (Charming fellow.)
-- July 9, 2014

JG's Just Plain Stupid:

"1/0 is not undefined."
-- May 19, 2015

"1/3 does NOT mean 1 divided by 3 and never has meant that"
-- February 8, 2015

"The square root of 2 and pi are NOT numbers."
-- May 28, 2015

"By definition, a line is the distance between two points."
-- April 13, 2015

"So, 'is a member of' = 'is a subset of.'"
-- May 16, 2015

"There is no such thing as a continuous real number line."
-- March 24, 2015

"Indeed, there is no such thing as an instantaneous speed -- certainly not with respect to the calculus." (Note: Instantaneous speed is indicated by the speedometer in a car. Another Jewish conspiracy, JG?)
-- March 17, 2015

"Proofs had nothing to do with calculus."
-- May 30, 2015

In his wacky system, JG cannot even prove that 2+2=4. It seems unlikely he would have anything worthwhile to say about mathematics. On the contrary, it seems he is deliberately trying to mislead and confuse any newcomers here.

A special word of caution to students: Do not attempt to use JG's "system" in any course work in any high school, college or university on the planet. You will fail miserably. His system is certainly no "shortcut" to success in mathematics. It is truly a dead-end.

Dan

John Gabriel
2015-11-17 07:12:59 UTC
scat removed
You are next in my crosshairs stupid boy.
Dan Christensen
2015-11-17 18:01:45 UTC
Post by John Gabriel
scat removed
You are next in my crosshairs stupid boy.
Hee, hee! I have all of these quotes from you, Troll Boy -- in the part you snipped. You belatedly took exception to only one of them -- a bit late in the game if you ask me. You seem to delight in coming across as some kind of violent, neo-Nazi punk. In this, if not in your goofy math program, you have been very successful.

Dan
John Smith
2015-11-17 16:29:15 UTC
"John Gabriel" <***@gmail.com> wrote in message news:e769822f-c3ed-4339-8bec-***@googlegroups.com...
[Link to video snipped]

A quick question or two if I may John.

What evidence do you have that the two people you claim to be one and the
same are in fact the same person?

There is obviously no way for me to know whether or not they are the same
person.
But based on the posts I have read from one and what I have recently read
about the other, it seems unlikely to me.

You mentioned one or more emails from Students at a university.
Even if you have verified the source of these emails, how do you know that
they are feeding you correct information?

Do you really have solid evidence?

Feel free to call me whatever you normally call people who don't fit in with
your world view of things.
John Gabriel
2015-11-17 16:58:35 UTC
Post by John Smith
[Link to video snipped]
Why did you remove the link? Is it too truthful for the likes of you?

Link to video:

Post by John Smith
A quick question or two if I may John.
You may, but whether I'll respond or not, is a different story. Chuckle.
Post by John Smith
What evidence do you have that the two people you claim to be one and the
same are in fact the same person?
For me to know and you to wonder about.
Post by John Smith
There is obviously no way for me to know whether or not they are the same
person.
And so? Who cares what you know or don't know. Your foul-mouth responses have over the past year been "Shut up idiot".

How is it that you are all of a sudden so interested in defending the scumbag GS when you remained silent all year as the coward threw accusation after insult at me? Did you acquire some sort of conscience? Chuckle.
Post by John Smith
But based on the posts I have read from one and what I have recently read
about the other, it seems unlikely to me.
Liar.
Post by John Smith
You mentioned one or more emails from Students at a university.
Even if you have verified the source of these emails, how do you know that
they are feeding you correct information?
Unlike you, people are not able to "feed me anything." Idiot that you are.
Post by John Smith
Do you really have solid evidence?
What do you think?
Not that I would ask for your permission, but how about "Shut up idiot."?Chuckle.
John Smith
2015-11-17 17:10:55 UTC
Post by John Gabriel
Post by John Smith
[Link to video snipped]
Do you really have solid evidence?
What do you think?
I think you don't. But that doesn't exclude the possibility that they are in
fact the same person.
John Gabriel
2015-11-17 17:26:40 UTC
Post by John Smith
Post by John Gabriel
Post by John Smith
[Link to video snipped]
Do you really have solid evidence?
What do you think?
I think you don't.
Heh, heh. <--- That's your answer. You may or may not be smart enough to decipher it. Dial 1-800-EAT-SHIT for help. Chuckle.
Post by John Smith
But that doesn't exclude the possibility that they are in
fact the same person.
Here's a clue (https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.math/m_Nn_ilNpj8):

gilber34 16 Nov
Post by John Smith
Is one of "Gabriel" or "Archimides" really Harris
in drag?
JSH moved on to Tweeter. He was an expert in keeping long threads
going, did not know much math,

JSH was not mean like Gabriel.

Gabriel posted (chuckle) all the time, no one else does, simply a
misspelled "cluckle" from a bird brain.

Shut up idiette? Meh...
John Smith
2015-11-17 18:12:56 UTC
Post by John Gabriel
Post by John Smith
Post by John Gabriel
[Link to video snipped]
Post by John Smith
Is one of "Gabriel" or "Archimides" really Harris
in drag?
JSH moved on to Tweeter. He was an expert in keeping long threads
going, did not know much math,
JSH was not mean like Gabriel.
Gabriel posted (chuckle) all the time, no one else does, simply a
misspelled "cluckle" from a bird brain.
Shut up idiette? Meh...
Well it goes without saying that you will call me an idiot for not seeing it
but I don't see anything there, or in the entire thread, which proves who is
who.

What I do see from certain videos is that you could easily be sued for libel
by one of the people you claim to be the same person as another, even if
they are in fact the same.

Are you aware that Gabriel can be rearranged to make a gilber?
John Gabriel
2015-11-17 18:28:48 UTC
Post by John Smith
Well it goes without saying that you will call me an idiot for not seeing it
Yes, you can say that!
Post by John Smith
but I don't see anything there, or in the entire thread, which proves who is
who.
What I do see from certain videos is that you could easily be sued for libel
Nonsense. There is no libel in those videos. Truth is not libel. Chuckle.
Are you aware that Smith can be rearranged and altered to make Shit?
John Smith
2015-11-17 18:39:37 UTC
Post by John Smith
but I don't see anything there, or in the entire thread, which proves who is
who.
What I do see from certain videos is that you could easily be sued for libel
Nonsense. There is no libel in those videos. Truth is not libel. Chuckle.
Truth is also not absolute because what is true to you may not be true to
others.
John Gabriel
2015-11-17 18:43:51 UTC
Post by John Smith
Post by John Smith
but I don't see anything there, or in the entire thread, which proves who is
who.
What I do see from certain videos is that you could easily be sued for libel
Nonsense. There is no libel in those videos. Truth is not libel. Chuckle.
Truth is also not absolute because what is true to you may not be true to
others.
In a court you will find a jury made up of others.
Indeed. I'll take my chances with a jury and a good lawyer. Chuckle.
John Smith
2015-11-17 18:51:42 UTC
Post by John Gabriel
Post by John Smith
Post by John Smith
but I don't see anything there, or in the entire thread, which proves
who
is
who.
What I do see from certain videos is that you could easily be sued for libel
Nonsense. There is no libel in those videos. Truth is not libel. Chuckle.
Truth is also not absolute because what is true to you may not be true to
others.
In a court you will find a jury made up of others.
Indeed. I'll take my chances with a jury and a good lawyer. Chuckle.
Ok well I doubt that any lawyer will take your case, particularly if you
cannot pay, but if I'm wrong then I'm waiting to enjoy the entertainment.
Post by John Gabriel
John Gabriel
2015-11-17 19:14:19 UTC
Post by John Smith
Ok well I doubt that any lawyer will take your case, particularly if you
cannot pay,
What makes you think I cannot pay? Chuckle.
You can rest assured it will get a lot of media coverage! :-) I don't care if you enjoy it or not, as long as Gilbert Strang gets a taste of justice.
John Smith
2015-11-17 19:21:54 UTC
Post by John Gabriel
Post by John Smith
Ok well I doubt that any lawyer will take your case, particularly if you
cannot pay,
What makes you think I cannot pay? Chuckle.
The fact that you don't have enough money.
I await the coverage O great one!
John Gabriel
2015-11-17 19:24:04 UTC
Post by John Smith
Post by John Gabriel
Post by John Smith
Ok well I doubt that any lawyer will take your case, particularly if you
cannot pay,
What makes you think I cannot pay? Chuckle.
The fact that you don't have enough money.
You've only revealed the FACT that you are an ignorant moron. Chuckle.
John Gabriel
2015-11-17 19:25:54 UTC
Baboon scat
So now you want to talk with me hey?

Too late. I am going to nail you big time!

Use your handgun because you will lose your money.
John Smith
2015-11-17 19:34:24 UTC
Post by John Gabriel
Baboon scat
So now you want to talk with me hey?
Too late. I am going to nail you big time!
Use your handgun because you will lose your money.
You really think I'm one of the people you implied in you post?? LOL Now you
really are demonstrating cluelessness.

John Gabriel
2015-11-17 18:47:58 UTC
Post by John Gabriel