Some advance in autism theory reported by The Economist
Archimedes Plutonium
2017-06-07 10:47:35 UTC
My own long time long standing theory is that autism is a mild mercury poisoning. Mercury as a cause of many diseases--Alzheimers, Autism, schizophrenia, depression, parkinson, prion, homosexuality. Research has found that homosexuality increases in people ingesting mercury in early age.

But what is the latest news on Autism? It comes from The Economist, June 3rd, 2017, page 72 where they discuss the drug Suramin the sleeping sickness drug and the description of how it works as a purine blocker for autism. The story told in this article is that Autism is like a cellular danger response-- purines telling the body to brace for danger (autism inward shyness). And so, in autism this flight to safety is permanently switched on. And what suramin does is block the purines.

Now can my mercury theory blend in with purine theory? I think it can, in that mercury may cause a purine overdrive.

AP
Archimedes Plutonium
2017-06-07 22:11:52 UTC
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
[...]
So now, if mercury poisoning at early age or formative years can turn a heterosexual into homosexual by some manipulation of the internal controls of a being, it is quite plausible to think that mercury poisoning can manipulate purine abundance and keep that switch in permanent state.

Now, since modern society is so much more in contact with mercury in the air from coal fired power stations and from fossil fuel burning (a major reason to go to geothermal for it is clean), that daily we breathe in mercury. Even the stuff blown from China across the ocean and reaches USA is mercury polluted air.

So, the question is, has homosexuality and autism become more frequent in modern times because mercury has become so much more frequent. Statistic goofballs like to point out that people just never faithfully reported their incidents of autism, and or, homosexuality. It is past the time to blame reporting and to do an honest science survey. That the rise of autism and homosexuality follows the rise of mercury poisoning.

AP

AP
Archimedes Plutonium
2017-06-16 06:30:45 UTC
[...]
Now this is really exciting and fascinating, for we here see a possible major link between autism and homosexuality. Now most people never thought of "being gay" is just a disease, but being autistic is surely seen as a disease.

In Japan where they had a major spill of mercury, it was found that amphibians and humans homosexuality increased in population.

So if there is a link up of a impairment of the Purines to normal development, causing homosexuality or causing Autism, is a huge link up.

AP
b***@gmail.com
2017-06-16 06:49:45 UTC
There is also a study that shows a relation ship
between brain fartism and brain fartism,

the conclusions are stunning, brain fartism is
possitivily related to brain fartism,

the only sample they took was AP.
AP
Archimedes Plutonium
2017-06-17 23:46:29 UTC
So what this research is revealing is that the drug of Suramin pinpoints the cause of Autism disease as a purine malfunction. The drug locates in the body where Autism takes place.

The Economist, June 3rd, 2017, page 72 where they discuss the drug Suramin

However, what my theory says, is that Homosexuality is also a purine malfunction, where mercury at some level of abundance causes autism and at another level of abundance causes homosexuality.

Now mercury is plentiful in air of big cities with coal power stations nearby, since mercury is inside of coal and when burned fills the air with mercury poison.

So this leads to a nice science research survey showing that coal air has a spike in numbers of autism and in numbers of homosexuality in communities. Say for instance in Texas with coal plants near big cities.

But also, lab research into brains of homosexual and autism people should reveal the anatomy of purine functions.

And in behavior is quite evident. The mannerisms and behavior of Autism, is it not strikingly similar to the mannerisms of gay people? More mellow, more shy, feminine traits where male is expected, the way they move their hands and limbs and legs and the voice. That much can be said of similarities even though there are many contrasting dissimilarities.

All put as a purine malfunction caused by mercury overload.

AP
b***@gmail.com
2017-06-18 11:11:58 UTC
For many researchers it is still a riddle why the neanderthaler
were tormented by brain farts. Mercury might be one cause,
but there is also a speculation that it could be arsenic,

caused by natural intake from the surface to the aquifiers(*).
So a minor alternative theory of mathematical language and
signs deals not with cave ventialtion but with water supply.

brain farting is still a problem in our society, and can
now be studied via the internet. Some specimens suffer for years
and years, and the sympthoms are spammalunga, an internet form

of logorrhea.

(*)
Himalaya orogeny and paleohydrology - 2007
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17952779