Find control points of Bezier curve in order to approximate a function
Federico Tibaldo
2017-10-15 15:57:46 UTC
Hi! I've got some problems with Bezier curves.

I've already tried to seek help on Math StackExchange but unfortunately, I'm stuck. Here is [the question](https://math.stackexchange.com/questions/2459135/find-control-points-of-b%c3%a9zier-curve-in-order-to-approximate-a-function).

One guy gave me some really good numbers as the solution for a specific example but said nothing about how he got them (which is what I need). Can you help me?
mathman1
2017-10-15 20:57:51 UTC
I suggest you try a different forum. As you may have noticed almost everything in this forum is junk.
www.sosmath.com/CBB