p!=np
me
2017-06-14 16:03:52 UTC
http://idatarm.1apps.com/papers/p!=np.txt
-suresh
Markus Klyver
2017-06-15 01:03:46 UTC
"Since the universe is quantum mechanical, probabilistic, there is a possibility that given infinite time and space, a mathematician running computers can observe p!=np. I cite that mathematician."

This must be the most nonsensical "proof" I've ever seen. Basically: quantum mechanics, therefore P != NP.

Lol.
g***@gmail.com
2017-06-15 01:49:29 UTC
Post by Markus Klyver
"Since the universe is quantum mechanical, probabilistic, there is a possibility that given infinite time and space, a mathematician running computers can observe p!=np. I cite that mathematician."
This must be the most nonsensical "proof" I've ever seen. Basically: quantum mechanics, therefore P != NP.
Lol.
OK... given a HAYSTACK that doubles in size every day
and someone to hide a NEEDLE in that haystack

Can you reliably find the needle if you take days^2 amount of protein powder, which gives you proportional dexterity in the search ?

Clearly NO!

PROOF: the exponential sized haystack has a DETERMINISTIC NEEDLE, so by using a REVERSE ORACLE we can use a 2nd TEST RUN with the needle moved outside of a ORACLE positioned needle.

It's a rather trivial problem after all...

NP = NON-DETERMINISTIC = CHOOSE PATH = ORACLE = BEST CASE COMPLEXITY

P = WORST CASE COMPLEXITY

IF NP PROBLEM SIZE IS 2^INPUT

EXPONENTIAL SPACE (2^X) WITH GUESSING = POLYNOMIAL STEPS (X^2)

REPEAT THE EXPERIMENT BLIND WITH THE SAME_ALGORITHMIC_GUESSING
AND USE REVERSE-ORACLE TO HIDE THE NEEDLE

EXPONENTIAL SPACE (2^X) WITH WRONG GUESSING > POLYNOMIAL STEPS (X^2)
Markus Klyver
2017-06-15 09:36:30 UTC
Eh.... That's nut what P = NP means.