9 GW Geothermal electricity for China, by 2025, possible
Archimedes Plutonium
2017-08-06 23:50:33 UTC
9 GW Geothermal electricity for China, by 2025, possible

Chinese are building a silly Silk Road, when their attention should be on geothermal electric power.

Much of their geothermal lies in Tibet, with a promise of 10,779 MW electric power plants. If they reach that, they would be first in the world by today's standards. However, the Chinese are doing a silly Silk Road, instead of focusing on the more important issue of energy, that is clean and renewable.

reference: Wikipedia

AP
Archimedes Plutonium
2017-08-09 08:17:01 UTC
2:55 ***@gmail.com wrote:

There is no such thing as an addition
-----

Hey Burse, you live in a bleak world
Archimedes Plutonium
2017-08-09 20:50:17 UTC
***@gmail.com
3:21 PM (22 minutes ago)

30 years not a single line
Hey Burse, Jan Burse, not a single line of GigaWatts electricity when there should be
Archimedes Plutonium
2017-08-11 04:04:27 UTC
Pentcho Valev
7:39 PM (3 hours ago)

,,,,, You own a barn, 40m long, with automatic doors at either end, that can be opened and closed simultaneously by a switch,,,,,

---

Hey Pentcho, Pentcho Valev, show more respect for geothermal electric power plants, stop calling them barns
Archimedes Plutonium
2017-08-12 18:38:05 UTC
***@gmail.com
1:31 PM (3 minutes ago)

Nope, you dont get induction,,,,,,,,

---------

Hey Burse, Jan Burse, always negative about everything, time you turned your life around. Go geothermal.

    <<<<>
   o(0-0)o
-ooO-(_) Ooo--
Archimedes Plutonium
2017-08-13 17:21:55 UTC
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
    <<<<>
   o(0-0)o
-ooO-(_) Ooo--
5 times Olympian Pentcho at the awards ceremony

Pentcho Valev
Aug 12

"In quantum theory, a "master clock" ticks away somewhere in the universe
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
If the world was powered by geothermal then you would be
-------

Hey QBWR, what is the story on the Ying Yang Geothermal Plant in China under construction

     \|/
     @ @
-oOO-(_)-OOo-
Ying Yang province official
Archimedes Plutonium
2017-08-14 06:49:27 UTC
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
    <<<<>
   o(0-0)o
-ooO-(_) Ooo--
5 times Olympian Pentcho at the awards ceremony
Pentcho Valev
Aug 12
"In quantum theory, a "master clock" ticks away somewhere in the universe
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
If the world was powered by geothermal then you would be
-------
Hey QBWR, what is the story on the Ying Yang Geothermal Plant in China under construction
     \|/
-oOO-(_)-OOo-
Ying Yang province official
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
12:26 PM (1 hour ago)
With this great progress, I wonder why,,,,,,,,
9:59 AM (2 hours ago)
Re: where else does complementarity pop up in math// algebra into a matrix columns
Hi,
In any first order structure with signature <D,+>
-----
Hey Burse, Jan one, is the D mean Delhi
            /\**/\
           ( o_o  )_)
           ,(u  u  ,),
          {}{}{}{}{}{}
Burse on jet skis
***@gmail.com
Aug 12

take your hands and touch the conic sections.

---------

Hey, Burse, the Jan kind, you're really into this geothermal industry.

What are the power stations a "touchy feely" tour, a vacation tour?

 o/    \  /    \ /     /       \o
/#      ##o     #     o##      #\
/ \    /  \    /o\    / |\    / \
hop skip and jump to the electric plant
Archimedes Plutonium
2017-08-15 22:06:28 UTC
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
    <<<<>
   o(0-0)o
-ooO-(_) Ooo--
5 times Olympian Pentcho at the awards ceremony
 o/    \  /    \ /     /       \o
/#      ##o     #     o##      #\
/ \    /  \    /o\    / |\    / \
hop skip and jump to the electric plant
Pentcho Valev
4:20 PM (40 minutes ago)

Normally,,,,,,,,,

--------
Pentcho, yea the Valev type, nag nag nag, never does any fix fix fix

    _ _/|
   \'o.0'
   =(___)=
Mommy never taught me to fix anything, only complain
Archimedes Plutonium
2017-08-20 06:37:46 UTC
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
    <<<<>
   o(0-0)o
-ooO-(_) Ooo--
5 times Olympian Pentcho at the awards ceremony
 o/    \  /    \ /     /       \o
/#      ##o     #     o##      #\
/ \    /  \    /o\    / |\    / \
hop skip and jump to the electric plant
Dan Christensen
Aug 17

Re: Table of who believes the entire universe is just one gigantic plutonium atom

Person(s) Response

Archie YES

--------------

Hey Dan, yes you Christensen, when is your new book coming out, titled::

"The time I believed "Given any two points in geometry" had to be "Given any two distinct points""

You see Dan, it pays to go to an accredited school for education, not out of a bubblegum machine or fortune cookie degree.
Archimedes Plutonium
2017-08-26 00:03:20 UTC
On Wednesday, August 16, 2017 at 3:13:15 AM UTC-5, ***@gmail.com wrote:

_____ __
.-' `-. ,dP""Yb,
.' `. ,d" "b,
/ \ d' _ `Y,
_ ; ; 8 8 `b
__ ,'" "`. | | `b,_,aP P
__ ,' `. / \ ; ; """" d'
.' `. / | | | \ / ,P"
_ | | | / \ / `. .' a,.__,aP"
. o (_) `.__.' `.__.' `.___.' `-._____.-' `"""''
__MMM__
(o o)
-ooO---(=)---Ooo-
Burse says " my toilet is sci.math", " this kiss for you"
Archimedes Plutonium
2017-08-27 22:51:43 UTC
***@gmail.com
4:50 AM (12 hours ago)
My name is Burse and I am a conehead
///
/\
/ \
/-oo-\
\--/
Yes, but is your brain an ellipse or oval
_____ __
Archimedes Plutonium
2017-09-02 20:51:56 UTC
10:48 ***@gmail.com
AP brain farto, not able to find a,b,c
for the rectangular triangle area 157?

Tz, tz, what a looser.
b***@gmail.com
2017-08-15 22:50:41 UTC
Nonsense, nonsense, nonsense, AP brain farto
in action. Not a single line of math,

already for 30 years.
AP
Archimedes Plutonium
2017-09-05 02:10:38 UTC
_,,=====,_
.~ ~-.
/ \
/ / \ \
/ / 0 0 |`. \
\ || __ |\ ||
\_/ \ (__) / `-`\
/ '. .') _, \
/ ====`====`===(_{ \
| `) ` |
| \._ _./ |
/ \ `~~~` / \
| | | |
jgs '._ _.' '._ _.'
`~~~~` `~~~~`

----------

Hey Burse, the Jan type, how you going to get the sniffer geothermal dog to sniff geothermal with a bone in his mouth
already for 30 years.
Archimedes Plutonium
2017-09-08 04:39:40 UTC
James McGinn
Aug 27 (12 hours ago)
/\O/ O
0 \\ | 0-#
// | / \
build Geothermal and stop hurricanes like Harvey
First Harvey, now Irma
McGinn thinks that Global Cooling causes hurricanes
///
/\
/ \
/-oo-\
\--/
Global warming deniers--mind of a pinhead
Archimedes Plutonium
2017-09-13 06:11:25 UTC
Jan shi)thead-stalker Bielawski
12:41 AM (22 minutes ago)
Ohm's law is not,,,
BTW, there is nothing wrong,,,,,,,
MW
MNW
MMXWW
///..)
<|| >\
$$ --/
|\_/
Jan, when you going to grow up and stop stalking
    \\\|///\\\/
    \\  - -  //
     (  0 0  )
      \ ( ) /
oOOo    ~    oOOo
-----------------
Oh, Judy, I am insane and live to stalk
Archimedes Plutonium
2017-09-17 04:27:14 UTC
Mr Sawat Layuheem
11:00 PM (15 minutes ago)

Calculus = Number = Functions ????????????
     (  0 0  )
      \ ( ) /
oOOo    ~    oOOo
Oh, Sawat, I am insane and live to spam