Theatrical physicists are livid at John Gabriel. Polchinski has been outed as idiot.
John Gabriel
2014-12-01 13:12:10 UTC
Theatrical physicists Polchinski, Stephen Hawkins and their dead master Einstein are livid at John Gabriel. It's just a matter of time before Roman Abramovich hires a hit man to kill John Gabriel.

For the first and only rigorous formulation of calculus in human history:

http://thenewcalculus.weebly.com

Available in English and German and soon in another major language.
John Gabriel
2014-12-01 13:49:40 UTC
Post by John Gabriel
Theatrical physicists Polchinski, Stephen Hawkins and their dead master Einstein are livid at John Gabriel. It's just a matter of time before Roman Abramovich hires a hit man to kill John Gabriel.
http://thenewcalculus.weebly.com
Available in English and German and soon in another major language.
It won't be long now before idiots start saying things like:

1+2+3+4+5... is exactly equal to -1/12

When stupid idiots are allowed to go without being criticized and corrected, what can you expect? If that's not enough, morons the likes of Stephen Hawking, Polchinski, etc, receive prizes and huge cash awards. The rot they author, is published and yet here I am, the author of the first and only rigorous formulation of calculus in human history, and I am vilified.

The dumber you are, the more ignorant, the more outrageous, the greater your "success".

We began to enter the era of stupid in mathematics with Georg Cantor. We entered theatrical physics with Einstein.

http://www.spacetimeandtheuniverse.com/math/4507-0-999-equal-one-670.html#post36344
Dan Christensen
2014-12-01 15:14:57 UTC
Theatrical physicists Polchinski...
Not content to merely misinform readers about mathematics, JG now branches out into physics. What a loser.

More of John Gabriel's bizarre rantings:

"I will point out a few facts about Hitler that most of you arrogant idiots didn't know or refused to acknowledge because your Jewish overlords do not allow you...

"Unfortunately, Hitler's henchmen got the wrong Jews...

"It would be a very good idea to round up all the academic idiots, gas them and incinerate the useless lot. Only those that pass John Gabriel's exam should be allowed to live."

-- John Gabriel, July 13, 2014

"I abolished 'if and only if' definitions because they are stupid!"
-- John Gabriel, August 7, 2014

More on John Gabriel's Wacky New Calculus. In his system:

1. He rejects the basic rules of logic.

2. He cannot prove something as simple as 2+2 = 4.

3. He claims 0.9999... is not equal to 1.

4. There are no irrational numbers, so the distance between (0, 0) and (1, 1), for example, is undefined.

5. There is no such thing as instantaneous speed. (As such, he doesn't know what to make of speedometers on cars that actually show your instantaneous speed. Another "Jewish conspiracy," JG?)

6. A linear function has no derivative.

7. Having abolished 'if and only if' definitions, he cannot define what he means by a differentiable function. He cannot even define what he means by the set of even numbers!

Dan
John Gabriel
2014-12-02 04:25:41 UTC

Warning: Dumb Cunt (Dan Christensen) - Troll at work!
Henrietta Foreskineater
2014-12-03 02:15:25 UTC
Shut up, idiot.

bert
2014-12-02 10:52:25 UTC
Theatrical physicists . . . are livid at John Gabriel.
Nobody's livid at you, just bored.
Port563
2014-12-03 02:28:52 UTC
Post by John Gabriel
It's just a matter of time before Roman Abramovich
hires a hit man to kill John Gabriel.
lol; you're funniest when you think you're anything more than the
object of ridicule. Your ultra-low self-esteem is so evident...
Post by John Gabriel
http://themewcalculus.weebly.com
This link above doesn't work either. Try using cut and paste.
Fekko the Clown
2014-12-03 03:33:30 UTC
Eat a ballsack, you retarded faggit.

John Gabriel
2014-12-04 04:34:32 UTC
Post by John Gabriel
Theatrical physicists Polchinski, Stephen Hawkins and their dead master Einstein are livid at John Gabriel. It's just a matter of time before Roman Abramovich hires a hit man to kill John Gabriel.
http://thenewcalculus.weebly.com
Available in English and German and soon in another major language.
As you can see, a lot of attention is given to my comments. I shall continue to expose academic ignorance with a vengeance. Chuckle.

Of course when they can't refute me, all they can do is follow their Neanderthal instincts.
John Gabriel
2014-12-07 06:22:45 UTC
Post by John Gabriel
Post by John Gabriel
Theatrical physicists Polchinski, Stephen Hawkins and their dead master Einstein are livid at John Gabriel. It's just a matter of time before Roman Abramovich hires a hit man to kill John Gabriel.
http://thenewcalculus.weebly.com
Available in English and German and soon in another major language.
As you can see, a lot of attention is given to my comments. I shall continue to expose academic ignorance with a vengeance. Chuckle.
Of course when they can't refute me, all they can do is follow their Neanderthal instincts.
Comment refreshed due to troll activity (Dumb Cunt Christensen). 7-12-2014