the speed of light is wrong
Add Reply
The Starmaker
2017-06-16 08:36:41 UTC
i certaintly wouldn't use any of your..
'measuring tools'.. to measure it.
just as i wouldn't measure Time using some ...clock a nut invented.
The speed of light isn't measured anymore. It's now a defined constant. The value is exactly 299,792,458 meters per second.
Translation: "a defined constant" means, somebody said "That's it, don't question it, it's set in stone..it's our law, don't fuckin break it."
Translation: it's not exactly 299,792,458 meters per second, it's fucking exactly 299,792,458 meters per second.
meter peter
'meter' nonsence.
In other words, those old guys in the scientific community decide to put up a 'wall' with a fixed idea, like
'the universe comes from nothing'
'exactly 299,792,458'
you're not suppose to go pass the wall they put up...
In other words, you think what 'they' want you to think.
untill 'they' say otherwise.
The fact is...no one has ever seen light travel at the speed of light, or even touch it.
And light travels sometimes...slow..depending what is slowing it down.
The slow speed of light.
The question is, How slow can light travel?
Slower than slow...real slow.
I mean...slow.
not so fast
not so q uick
i would have to guess the speed of light slows down to more than half
it's speed when it is passing through something.
I'm willing to bet that nobody today is trying to find out what is the speed of light. Because you'll discover that
your numbers will be different and that means you would have to go against the mafia of the 'scientific community'...
..and the mafia of the 'scientific community' instills FEAR in others.
Truth is it's over 300,000,000 but somebody in the the mafia of the 'scientific community' wrote down 299,792,458.
What is the name of the person that came up with the number 299,792,458???? There's your Mafia guy.
Now, I'm going to prove to everyone that the speed of light is a FAKE number.

You don't have to look it up to see it's a fake number
You don't have to be a math whiz
You don't need to a rocket scientist

Your own common sense with verify it.

Here is the value given: the speed of light = 299 792 458 m / s

https://www.google.com/#q=the+speed+of+light

Now here is the proof it's a FAKE number....

Look at the number: 299 792 458

the first three digits is proof it's a fake number:

299

it ends like a 99.9 percent ( how these guys think when they are unsure)

299...just short of 300

keeping it under the true value of over 300,000,000.

If you want to fix the number not to go past 300...
you just write 299.

299 792 458 was created as a fixed number to prevent it from going past 300,000,000 or 400,000,000 or 500,000,000

299 792 458 m / s is a FAKE number

Now, why didn't they just changed it to 299 792 459 or 299 799 459 or 299 799 499 or 299 999 959 ??? To obvious. There would be too many number 9's.

It wouldn't look...natural.

Conclusion: YOU FUCKIN CANNOT TRUST THESE MOTHERFUCKERS WITH ANYTHING.
Markus Klyver
2017-06-16 08:57:14 UTC
What? Measuring the speed of light is simple. We know its value. In fact, we even define the meter after it.
m***@wp.pl
2017-06-16 13:14:36 UTC
Post by Markus Klyver
What? Measuring the speed of light is simple. We know its value. In fact, we even define the meter after it.
Sorry, but it's not simple.
You only know its value in inertial frames.
And thus the definition of meter You mean
is valid also only in inertial frames.
I.e. nowhere.
Dan Christensen
2017-06-16 12:35:00 UTC

"The goal of the 'scientific community' is to get rid of any evidence pointing to God."

--sci.math, Starmaker, November 7, 2014
b***@gmail.com
2017-06-16 12:39:59 UTC
Well its sometimes helpful to get rid of some stuff.
What does one expect at the end of Hilberts hotel?

Well for the natural numbers, we
dont expect an end, they are just:

N = {1,2,3,...}

The are not:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob's_Ladder
--sci.math, Starmaker, November 7, 2014
The Starmaker
2017-06-22 17:53:22 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
So, I suspect...whoever came up with a fixed set speed of light of "299 792 458" probably wrote: 299 792 459..

and then his friends looked at that fixed number and told him..

"Did you know that all the numbers total to "9"s???"

"People are going to get suspicous and ask "Why are all the numbers total nine????"

"You're going to have to change that number so it does'n all total to "9"s!!!"

So he said, "Okay, I'll change the last number to 8."

Google, what is the speed of light?

https://www.google.com/#q=what+is+speed+of+light?

Okay, truth is...nobody knows what the speed of light is. Not even Albert Einstein *ever* knew what the speed of light is or was.

Albert Einstein never mentioned anywhere what the speed of light is. He simply didn't know...

which is evident in his ...formular E=Mc^2.

Since Albert Einstein didn't know the speed of light, he didn't know how big the atomic bomb would be. He miscalculated.

He wrote: "A single bomb of this

type, carried by boat and exploded in a port, might very well destroy

the whole port together with some of the surrounding territory."

http://hypertextbook.com/eworld/einstein/#first

Albert Einstein could have blown up the whole planet because he miscalculated the speed of light.

"might very well destroy

the whole port"

How big is a port?

"Stand back, no telling how big this thing is going to get!"
The Starmaker
2017-06-23 18:12:20 UTC
If you ask Albert Einstein "What is the speed of light?" He'll probably say..

"How the hell do I know. I don't know how the can opener works."

Then he'll tell me, "Why do you bother me with these stupid question? Can you not see I'm fuckin busy
designing a new bomb????"

And I look over his shoulder and ask him .."What kind of bomb is that?"

He says, "Oh, it's fuckin beautiful! This fuckin bomb will blow up a whole fuckin ship, kill all the motherfuckers on it!"

I ask, "How does it work?"

He says, "Oh, it's fuckin beautiful! This fuckin bomb will blow up a whole fuckin ship, kill all the motherfuckers on it!"

I say, "You said that already." "Where are your friends, how come they are not helping you with this new bomb?"

He says, "Oh, those fuckin motherfuckers are too afraid to be seen around me..FBI is bothering them, I mention bomb
and they all run the other way!"

I say to him, "Don't you want to do something else? Maybe find a cure for cancer??"

He says, "Are you fuckin kidding me? I LOVE THIS STUFF! I love building bombs and watching all these stupid motherfuckers die. They
call me Mr. BadASSSSSSSS."

"What?"

BadASSSSSSSS.

"What?"