Will India ramp up its GEOTHERMAL power? It has 10,000 MW potential,,, why be a slow poke on this,,,
Add Reply
Archimedes Plutonium
2017-07-30 16:45:55 UTC
me (Archimedes Plutonium change)
11:41 AM (1 minute ago)
I was not aware of any big geothermals in India, were you? Do they drill deep for all their geothermals?
The most promising of these is in Puga valley of Ladakh. The estimated potential for geothermal energy in India is about 10000 MW. There are seven geothermal provinces in India: the Himalayas, Sohana, West coast, Cambay, Son-Narmada-Tapi (Sonata), Godavari, and Mahanadi. (Internet source)
SteveGG
2017-07-30 20:59:20 UTC
Geothermal, solar, wind, etc., will never cut it. Far too expensive,
impractical, and unreliable. IF we don't pollute ouselves out of
existence, then the future belongs to safely developed and carefully
managed nuclear. France is already doing it.
j4n bur53
2017-07-31 00:22:38 UTC
Yeah, france has a lot of nuclear. And very good air.

"Looking purely at electricity, though, 416.800TWh (76.337%)[3] out of
the country's total production of 546TWh of electricity was from
fission-electric power stations, the highest percentage in the world."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_power_in_France

Thats why in switzerland recently jod tablets were distributed,
there is fear of some neighbour france tschernobyl.
Archimedes Plutonium
2017-08-01 05:11:28 UTC
Simon Roberts
12:01 AM (8 minutes ago)
(version 1.5)
I would like to plot this function with various v_max and observe at least the shape
Archimedes Plutonium
2017-08-02 00:20:02 UTC
***@gmail.com
6:40 PM (37 minutes ago)

LET ME GUESS....
Archimedes Plutonium
2017-08-07 19:18:44 UTC
Jan
1:44 PM (15 minutes ago)

Just be an adult

Hey Jan, Jan Bielawski, way to tell them, to encourage them more geothermal
Archimedes Plutonium
2017-08-08 11:58:21 UTC
***@gmail.com
6:35 AM (19 minutes ago)

for 30 years on
Archimedes Plutonium
2017-08-09 19:27:23 UTC
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
6:35 AM (19 minutes ago)
for 30 years on
***@gmail.com
2:17 PM (6 minutes ago)

The missing,,,,,,

Hey Burse, Jan Burse, missing for 30 years of no geothermal but now moving in that direction.
Archimedes Plutonium
2017-08-11 03:55:52 UTC
Mr Sawat Layuheem
10:27 PM (25 minutes ago)

Developing Goldbach ...
Merse Odd-Even Unique-Existence Phythagoras-Triangle-Square Geometry-Number

---

Hey Sawat, Sawat, building any geothermal?
Archimedes Plutonium
2017-08-12 18:30:51 UTC
***@gmail.com
12:26 PM (1 hour ago)

With this great progress, I wonder why,,,,,,,,

---------

Hey Burse, Jan Burse, get up you lazy,,, and give a helping hand to geothermal
Archimedes Plutonium
2017-08-13 17:27:28 UTC
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
12:26 PM (1 hour ago)
With this great progress, I wonder why,,,,,,,,
***@gmail.com
9:59 AM (2 hours ago)

Re: where else does complementarity pop up in math// algebra into a matrix columns

Hi,

In any first order structure with signature <D,+>

-----
Hey Burse, Jan one, is the D mean Delhi

            /\**/\
           ( o_o  )_)
           ,(u  u  ,),
          {}{}{}{}{}{}
Burse on jet skis
Archimedes Plutonium
2017-08-14 06:46:40 UTC
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
12:26 PM (1 hour ago)
With this great progress, I wonder why,,,,,,,,
9:59 AM (2 hours ago)
Re: where else does complementarity pop up in math// algebra into a matrix columns
Hi,
In any first order structure with signature <D,+>
-----
Hey Burse, Jan one, is the D mean Delhi
            /\**/\
           ( o_o  )_)
           ,(u  u  ,),
          {}{}{}{}{}{}
Burse on jet skis
***@gmail.com
Aug 12

take your hands and touch the conic sections.

---------

Hey, Burse, the Jan kind, you're really into this geothermal industry.

What are the power stations a "touchy feely" tour, a vacation tour?

 o/    \  /    \ /     /       \o
/#      ##o     #     o##      #\
/ \    /  \    /o\    / |\    / \
hop skip and jump to the electric plant
Archimedes Plutonium
2017-08-15 22:04:49 UTC
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
Aug 12
take your hands and touch the conic sections.
---------
Hey, Burse, the Jan kind, you're really into this geothermal industry.
What are the power stations a "touchy feely" tour, a vacation tour?
 o/    \  /    \ /     /       \o
/#      ##o     #     o##      #\
/ \    /  \    /o\    / |\    / \
hop skip and jump to the electric plant
Pentcho Valev
4:20 PM (40 minutes ago)

Normally,,,,,,,,,

--------
Pentcho, yea the Valev type, nag nag nag, never does any fix fix fix

    _ _/|
   \'o.0'
   =(___)=
Mommy never taught me to fix anything, only complain

b***@gmail.com
2017-08-13 20:59:04 UTC
One AP brain farto, is worth two nuclear plants.
The emission of math nonsense is that high,

it can heat a whole country.