Dark Zero math
Add Reply
mitchr...@gmail.com
2020-11-18 21:56:41 UTC
you can divide by zero one time only...

Mitchell Raemsch
Sergio
2020-11-19 00:58:59 UTC
Post by ***@gmail.com
you can divide by zero one time only...
Mitchell Raemsch
bowling balls are large dark zeros, and OBEY gravity
mitchr...@gmail.com
2020-11-19 01:33:32 UTC
Post by Sergio
Post by ***@gmail.com
you can divide by zero one time only...
Mitchell Raemsch
bowling balls are large dark zeros, and OBEY gravity
Roy Masters?
God creates gravity...
You can't get rid of it.
Sergio
Roy is out in the back looking for his lost gravity...
Archimedes Plutonium
2020-11-19 03:15:40 UTC
Stop MitchR and South Korea from torturing MOON BEARS. The filthy ignorant habit of destroying bears for their bile. Stop MitchR spam and save Moon Bears in the streets of Germany, especially in the Bavarian castles and Univ Gottingen and Goethe.

South Korea, MOON BEARS

Boycott Samsung, Hyundai until South Korea stops torturing Moon Bears.

Moon Bears of South Korea need the world's helping hand from primitive evil// SCIENCE COUNCIL RULING EARTH

Archimedes Plutonium
Jul 22, 2020, 3:05 PM
to sci.physics, sci.math, plutonium-atom-universe newsgroups
Utterly horrible story last night from BBC:
Quoting BBC--
Moon bears: Korean campaigners call for farm closures
Animal rights campaigners are asking the South Korean president for help to save hundreds of the country’s caged moon bears.
More than 400 bears are being kept on farms across the country. They’re waiting to be killed for their parts which some people use as medicine.
--- end quote ---

The news showed the living conditions-- more apt-- the dying conditions of 400 Moon Bears trapped in large cages, and routinely slaughtered for their body parts.

This is a story one can expect of primitive and evil people, not modern society of 2020.

The BBC said animal rights groups were pleading with the president of South Korea to stop this farm-killing and put the bears into a sanctuary.

One of the major concerns is that this is how we have Viruses jump from one species into another species like our present day covid-19 corona virus that jumped from some wild animal into our species.

BBC-- I beg you please, have a weekly news update on these Moon Bears.

DW News -- I beg you please, cover this story also, and shame the South Koreans for this evil behavior. Please cover it weekly until the president of South Korea puts those poor bears into a sanctuary and stop this utter foolish and nonscientific behavior of animal torture for idiot humans who think body parts cure anything.

USA news outlets-- please, I beg you to cover this story, for animal torture on this scale and on this scale of idiocy has no place in modern Human society.

President Donald Trump-- please, I beg of you, stop military practice with South Korea, until they straighten out this Moon Bear farming torture.

USA Trump administration-- I beg you, think of some trade sanctions on South Korea until they fix this Moon Bear evil.

EU government-- please, I beg you, apply trade sanctions on South Korea until they fix the Moon Bear evilness.

AP

Archimedes Plutonium
Jul 22, 2020, 2:49 AM
to sci.physics, sci.math, plutonium-atom-universe newsgroup
Quoting the web—

Wild Fauna and Flora in the most critical category of endangerment. This means that no international trade in either live Moon Bears or any of their parts is allowed. Unfortunately, for thousands of years Moon Bears have been hunted and killed for their gall bladders to be used as medicine. As a matter of fact, it has been proven in the field of medical science that bear gall bladder can be easily replaced by herb medicine or synthetic alternatives which are cheaper, more effective and more readily available. However, up to today thousands of bears still endure tortures on bear farms in many countries across Asia.

Archimedes Plutonium<***@gmail.com>
Jul 23, 2020, 1:42:32 AM
to Plutonium Atom Universe

Those poor Moon Bears, BBC has the film clip showing their animal cruelty.
Reminds me of the torture of geese and goose in that idiocy of what was the French word ?? Fra gras, where they stuff a poor bird full of food, not because the goose is hungry, no, but stuff the goose so its internal organs get inflamed and enlarged, and think of all that misery and pain to the animal, just so some worthless idiot human being can eat what he thinks is a delicacy.
Were the French the first to stop this evil? Or was it the EU government that put an end to this animal torture evil?
EU, please, I beg you, help get those South Korean Moon Bears into a sanctuary. Animal torture on this scale of 2020 is abhorrent.
AP

Archimedes Plutonium
Jul 23, 2020, 2:45:50 AM
to sci.physics
Quoting the web—

Wild Fauna and Flora in the most critical category of endangerment. This means that no international trade in either live Moon Bears or any of their parts is allowed. Unfortunately, for thousands of years Moon Bears have been hunted and killed for their gall bladders to be used as medicine. As a matter of fact, it has been proven in the field of medical science that bear gall bladder can be easily replaced by herb medicine or synthetic alternatives which are cheaper, more effective and more readily available. However, up to today thousands of bears still endure tortures on bear farms in many countries across Asia.

Archimedes Plutonium
Jul 25, 2020, 9:30:24 PM
to sci.physics, sci.math, plutonium-atom-universe
Quoting BBC—

Moon bears: Korean campaigners call for farm closures
Animal rights campaigners are asking the South Korean president for help to save hundreds of the country’s caged moon bears.
More than 400 bears are being kept on farms across the country. They’re waiting to be killed for their parts which some people use as medicine.
It’s legal in South Korea to slaughter the bears for their bile. The only other country which allows this is China.
The demand almost wiped out Korea’s native bear population and now campaigners believe the coronavirus pandemic has shown the potential risks of using wild animal parts as medicine.

Archimedes Plutonium<***@gmail.com>
Jul 26, 2020, 4:31 AM
to Plutonium Atom Universe
Quoting Wikipedia—
South Korea remains one of two countries to allow bear bile farming to continue legally. As reported in 2009, approximately 1,374 Asian black bears reside in an estimated 74 bear farms, where they are kept for slaughter to fuel the demands of traditional Asian medicine. In sharp contrast, fewer than 20 Asian black bears can be found at Jirisan Restoration Center, located in Korea's Jirisan National Park.

Archimedes Plutonium
Aug 6, 2020, 2:20 AM
to sci.physics
On NATURE tv show, showed brown bears in Turkey, living happily, why not South Korea, instead of torturing them

Saw a NATURE tv program where they put cameras on wildlife to observe them more better. One segment showed brown bears in the mountains of Turkey of a forest, a small area, and plenty plenty of bears. Thank You _Turkey_ for taking care of wildlife. They had some problems, but all manageable.

I do not know if South Korea has a place where it can relocate all those tortured Moon Bears, caged to extract their bile and gall bladder.
AP
Mostowski Collapse
2020-11-21 21:16:07 UTC
Archimedes Plutonium should be thrown in jail
for his willful criminal behavior. The criminal
Archimedes Plutonium all the times posts people
name lists together with hate speach about these people.

It is highly likely Archimedes Plutonium is
psycho. Archimedes Plutonium belongs in prison not
on usenet for his mind is complete hate hate hate.
Put the creep in jail and throw away the keys.
AP
zelos...@gmail.com
2020-11-19 06:34:41 UTC
Post by ***@gmail.com