Why is quantum mechanics so uncertain?
Add Reply
mitchr...@gmail.com
2020-11-21 18:35:46 UTC
2020-11-21 18:52:15 UTC
2020-11-23 06:47:30 UTC
2020-11-23 19:00:33 UTC
Any measurement never goes exact....
By starting a new measurement
why would that change it to more exact?
No. It doesn't do that you morons...
You would need a better experiment
instead...
the nature of the beast
You are into revelations you moron...?
Experiments never go completely accurate.
And QM is a fundamentally uncertain science
theory. Look at its central principle. they
named it right...
FromTheRafters
2020-11-23 20:37:04 UTC
Post by ***@gmail.com
Post by ***@gmail.com
Post by ***@gmail.com
Post by ***@gmail.com
And in more than one way?
Any measurement never goes exact....
By starting a new measurement
why would that change it to more exact?
No. It doesn't do that you morons...
You would need a better experiment
instead...
the nature of the beast
You are into revelations you moron...?
Experiments never go completely accurate.
And QM is a fundamentally uncertain science
theory. Look at its central principle. they
named it right...
No, they named it wrong. Better would have been something with less
emotional attachment. Uncertainty implies guesswork or having faith in
ungrounded results. I like "Indeterminacy Principle" better.
mitchr...@gmail.com
2020-11-23 23:22:43 UTC
Post by FromTheRafters
Post by ***@gmail.com
Post by ***@gmail.com
Post by ***@gmail.com
Post by ***@gmail.com
And in more than one way?
Any measurement never goes exact....
By starting a new measurement
why would that change it to more exact?
No. It doesn't do that you morons...
You would need a better experiment
instead...
the nature of the beast
You are into revelations you moron...?
Experiments never go completely accurate.
And QM is a fundamentally uncertain science
theory. Look at its central principle. they
named it right...
No, they named it wrong.
No. Then you name it better you moron.
I bet you can't do it. Einstein knew it
was not real order. He won the argument
in history not you or the world...

Mitchell Raemsch
mitchr...@gmail.com
2020-11-23 23:28:31 UTC
Post by ***@gmail.com
Post by FromTheRafters
Post by ***@gmail.com
Post by ***@gmail.com
Post by ***@gmail.com
Post by ***@gmail.com
And in more than one way?
Any measurement never goes exact....
By starting a new measurement
why would that change it to more exact?
No. It doesn't do that you morons...
You would need a better experiment
instead...
the nature of the beast
You are into revelations you moron...?
Experiments never go completely accurate.
And QM is a fundamentally uncertain science
theory. Look at its central principle. they
named it right...
No, they named it wrong.
No. Then you name it better you moron.
I bet you can't do it. Einstein knew it
was not real order. He won the argument
in history not you or the world...
Mitchell Raemsch
Indeterminency means never any accuracy achieved
you moron.
Ross A. Finlayson
2020-11-24 04:26:29 UTC
Post by FromTheRafters
Post by ***@gmail.com
Post by ***@gmail.com
Post by ***@gmail.com
Post by ***@gmail.com
And in more than one way?
Any measurement never goes exact....
By starting a new measurement
why would that change it to more exact?
No. It doesn't do that you morons...
You would need a better experiment
instead...
the nature of the beast
You are into revelations you moron...?
Experiments never go completely accurate.
And QM is a fundamentally uncertain science
theory. Look at its central principle. they
named it right...
No, they named it wrong. Better would have been something with less
emotional attachment. Uncertainty implies guesswork or having faith in
ungrounded results. I like "Indeterminacy Principle" better.
Right, ..., these days there are even non-local theories,
basically that the path integral is real, wave collapse is real, ...,
about how the tachyonic impulse is modeled probabilistically,
which QM works up as the statistical ensemble for thermo 2'nd law.
Archimedes Plutonium
2020-11-21 19:17:02 UTC
Dismiss Dr. Hau of Harvard and her slow light experiments for Obstruction of Science-- she is disabled in turning off the source light for instantaneous vanishment of all the light, even the slow light.

Here we have a case of where a physics professor is just too dumb or too lazy or too capricious. For all that AP is asking of her experiment of slow light in BEC medium, is asking her to get the slow light up and running or walking as she puts it, but asking her to simply throw the on off switch and see if all the light instantaneously vanishes in the experiment. Dr. Hau would probably guess her "slow light" takes a lot more time to disappear once the source is turned off. But AP is guessing that all the light, even the slow light INSTANTANEOUSLY vanishes.

That is all Dr. Hau has to do, and report the results. I have posted this for over a year now, so what is the problem at Harvard physics? Are they science dunces that cannot comprehend such simple instructions?

I have done a similar experiment here at home with large glass balls and the light vanishes instantly throughout all the balls when I turn the source off.

The IMPORTANCE of this result is that light waves are never rays, but are closed loop waves-- this explains quantum entanglement.

Light is never a single arrow ray. That is the important discovery. And Harvard's Dr. Hau is obstructing physics.

AP
King of Science