Comparing the stealing of Porat versus MitchR versus Chandler Davis of Math. Intelligencer magazine.
Add Reply
Archimedes Plutonium
2020-11-17 23:21:07 UTC
Comparing the stealing of Porat versus MitchR versus Chandler Davis of Math. Intelligencer magazine

Well it is easy to compare their stealing ways.

Porat would read a "good nice new idea", and really really like it. And so his reaction was to pop up in the author's thread and accuse that author of stealing the new idea from Porat. Such stealing behavior gets old very very fast for the original author.

MitchR stealing ways is less offensive, less in-your-face stealing than Porat, but none-the-less as aggravating. What MitchR does is scout around in sci.math and sci.physics for new ideas. Once he spots one, he rewords the new idea and posts his rewording in a new thread pretending he is the discoverer of a brand new idea of science. Actually, AP has met people like this in real life, where they listen to someone talk about a new idea and reword it so that they feel they have no need of footnoting or citing original source. For there are thousands of people who think that rewording a new idea gives them the right to call it "their new idea".

Chandler Davis when he was editor of Mathematical Intelligencer in Toronto Canada in the 1990s early 2000 printed a article on the mistakes in the Euclid Infinitude of Primes proof, not Chandler but two other authors. Trouble was, the article was almost a pure lifting, a stealing of AP's posts in sci.math over Euclid Infinitude of Primes. And I emailed Chandler asking for a correction page inclusion of my work in a future issue of the magazine. Turns out that Chandler was "stupid old school of thought" thinking that Usenet and Internet are just "for free to steal all you want". So, what AP ended up doing is publishing Chandler Davis's brash stealing of AP's work in AP's book. All that Chandler had to do was simply include a two line cite of Archimedes Plutonium in his magazine, but no, for I guess a thief is always a thief, and looking for a excuse.

So, what turned out in the case of Chandler Davis refusal to publish priority rights of intellectual property, that now, Chandler Davis is published in AP's book of stealing on the Internet. Fair sailing Chandler...

88th published book

Theft & Stealing ideas of science in the era of the internet// Ways to prevent and combat stealing// Sociology series, book 10 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

New True Ideas in Science are very difficult to come by.

And many communities and countries ignore or deny the practice of footnoting, citing reference source, or quoting, but are societies who live up to that of mass stealing.

At minimum, every school education should and must teach how we "do not steal" by teaching footnote, reference cite, quoting. I learned it in High School, but across the world, most never learned this.

I learned footnoting, citing sources reference, and quoting in High School English classrooms, thank you Wyoming High School, near Cincinnati Ohio, one of my most valuable lessons, because it teaches us not only honesty, but prepares us for becoming scientists and grappling with the truth of the world, without stealing it.

It was August of 1993 that I first arrived on the Internet in the sci.math, sci.physics and many other Newsgroups of Usenet. I had already copyrighted my Atom Totality theory and was protected in that manner of copyrights. But I wanted more protection so I published in the Dartmouth College newspaper many of my discovered ideas of 1990 through August 1993. So I had a double wall of protection of Library of Congress copyright but also, Dartmouth College newspaper. But then with the arrival onto Usenet newsgroups, sci.physics, sci.math, sci.chem, sci.bio.misc, sci.physics.electromag, sci.astro, and many more newsgroups. I saw that as a third layer of protection of my newly discovered ideas.

However, starting August 1993, it was plainly clear to me that this Internet posting of my ideas, that it is easy to steal those ideas.

Length: 147 pages

Product details
File Size: 783 KB
Print Length: 147 pages
Publication Date: February 13, 2020
Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B084T87JGY
Text-to-Speech: Enabled

Word Wise: Not Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #250,786 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#4742 in Counseling & Psychology
#2013 in Medical General Psychology
#7248 in Science & Math (Kindle Store)
Archimedes Plutonium
2020-11-17 23:29:03 UTC
AP is hoping that he does not have to include the recent steal by SCIENCE magazine 30OCT2020, page 523 with a missing reference and note citation.

15. Archimedes Plutonium, Biology: First Domesticated Animal: the Dog Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author), 2004, published 2019.

I am hoping this does not end up being another Chandler Davis of Mathematical Intelligencer type of steal, where the editors of SCIENCE AAAS look upon everything on Usenet and Internet and Amazon's Kindle as just fertile grounds and fertile fields of stealing.

I ask for the above (15) inclusion on a correction page of SCIENCE magazine. New true ideas in Science are terribly difficult to come by, and keeping that in mind, I am not willing to lose a single new idea I ever discovered.

AP
King of Science
mitchr...@gmail.com
2020-11-18 03:19:14 UTC
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
AP is hoping that he does not have to include the recent steal by SCIENCE magazine 30OCT2020, page 523 with a missing reference and note citation.
15. Archimedes Plutonium, Biology: First Domesticated Animal: the Dog Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author), 2004, published 2019.
I am hoping this does not end up being another Chandler Davis of Mathematical Intelligencer type of steal, where the editors of SCIENCE AAAS look upon everything on Usenet and Internet and Amazon's Kindle as just fertile grounds and fertile fields of stealing.
I ask for the above (15) inclusion on a correction page of SCIENCE magazine. New true ideas in Science are terribly difficult to come by, and keeping that in mind, I am not willing to lose a single new idea I ever discovered.
AP
King of Science
Do your own work AP. King of science?
You are atoms in your toilet...
You moron.
Sergio
AP is on the frontier, where no man has gone before!
Archimedes Plutonium
2020-11-21 19:19:22 UTC
Dismiss Dr. Hau of Harvard and her slow light experiments for Obstruction of Science-- she is disabled in turning off the source light for instantaneous vanishment of all the light, even the slow light.

Here we have a case of where a physics professor is just too dumb or too lazy or too capricious. For all that AP is asking of her experiment of slow light in BEC medium, is asking her to get the slow light up and running or walking as she puts it, but asking her to simply throw the on off switch and see if all the light instantaneously vanishes in the experiment. Dr. Hau would probably guess her "slow light" takes a lot more time to disappear once the source is turned off. But AP is guessing that all the light, even the slow light INSTANTANEOUSLY vanishes.

That is all Dr. Hau has to do, and report the results. I have posted this for over a year now, so what is the problem at Harvard physics? Are they science dunces that cannot comprehend such simple instructions?

I have done a similar experiment here at home with large glass balls and the light vanishes instantly throughout all the balls when I turn the source off.

The IMPORTANCE of this result is that light waves are never rays, but are closed loop waves-- this explains quantum entanglement.

Light is never a single arrow ray. That is the important discovery. And Harvard's Dr. Hau is obstructing physics.

AP
King of Science
Archimedes Plutonium
2020-11-24 01:07:32 UTC
MitchR compares the stealing of H. Holden Thorp's SCIENCE with Chandler Davis's Math. Intelligencer. Magazines have not yet realized that Usenet is another pillar of science reporting, and see it as "stealing fields".

No, this is not another Cambodia of 1960s but close to it in comparison. The utter disregard of science magazines for ideas picked up and stolen from internet.

Ironic that Dr. Thorp writes in his stealing magazine of 30OCT2020 page 503 "This paradox of loving the drug but hating the science is nothing new."

Which should be written in context to SCIENCE stealing AP's theory-- Dog, first domesticated animal , ... , should be written as "This paradox of magazines stealing from other authors their intellectual property rights has gone on for as long as the printing press existed."
You moron.
Archimedes Plutonium
You moron.
Archimedes Plutonium
You moron.
Archimedes Plutonium
2020-11-18 19:33:02 UTC
I am hopeful I need not include SCIENCE magazine as stealing AP's Dog--first domesticated animal of 2004 whereas SCIENCE goes back to 2007 for the earliest citation.

All science magazines have got to learn-- that Internet and Usenet are just as valid of source citation as is the magazine community, and likely, the Internet has surpassed each individual magazine in source of science.

No word from H Holden Thorp of SCIENCE as of yet.

AP
King of Science
mitchr...@gmail.com
I bet you would like to use my patented work.
Archimedes Plutonium
2020-11-20 19:41:51 UTC
Comparing the stealing of Porat versus MitchR versus Chandler Davis of Math. Intelligencer magazine.
Subscribe

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Nov 17, 2020, 5:21:18 PM (3 days ago)

#4742 in Counseling & Psychology
#2013 in Medical General Psychology
#7248 in Science & Math (Kindle Store)
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Nov 17, 2020, 5:29:14 PM (3 days ago)

King of Science
Mostowski Collapse
2020-11-21 10:49:00 UTC
Archimedes Plutonium should be thrown in jail
for his willful criminal behavior. The criminal
Archimedes Plutonium all the times posts people
name lists together with hate speach about these people.

It is highly likely Archimedes Plutonium is
psycho. Archimedes Plutonium belongs in prison not
on usenet for his mind is complete hate hate hate.
Put the creep in jail and throw away the keys.

King of Science
Archimedes Plutonium

King of Science
Earle Jones
2020-11-27 22:09:30 UTC
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
I am hopeful I need not include SCIENCE magazine as stealing AP's Dog--first domesticated animal of 2004 whereas SCIENCE goes back to 2007 for the earliest citation.
All science magazines have got to learn-- that Internet and Usenet are just as valid of source citation as is the magazine community, and likely, the Internet has surpassed each individual magazine in source of science.
No word from H Holden Thorp of SCIENCE as of yet.
AP
King of Science
*
AP: Here's a 1978 reference that the first domesticated animal was the dog.

S.J.M. Davis and F.R. Valla published it in Nature, 1978, "Evidence for domestication of the dog 12,000 years ag in the Nautufian of Israel.
Nature 276 608-610.
Your name is not mentioned.

earle
*