Should Harvard's Dr. Hau be put in a science-jail for Obstruction of Science? Years back I wrote a book on Quantum Entanglement, explaining it fully as the fact that light waves along with electricity is a closed loop phenomenon. Most people would
Add Reply
Archimedes Plutonium
2020-11-18 20:17:17 UTC
Should Harvard's Dr. Hau be put in a science-jail for Obstruction of Science?

Years back I wrote a book on Quantum Entanglement, explaining it fully as the fact that light waves along with electricity is a closed loop phenomenon. Most people would not understand that because it looks like a light beam is a straight line phenomenom not a closed loop. But it truly is a closed loop for even the electric extension cord, which looks like a straight line, is in fact a closed loop.

So, years back, I wanted Harvard's Dr. Hau to set up her slow light experiment, get the light beam to crawl through the BEC, then, abruptly turn off the light beam at the source. What Dr. Hau would predict (I am guessing) is she would predict the slow light inside the BEC is still on and moving. What AP predicts because all light is a closed loop, is that the instant the beam is turned off at the source, all the light in the experiment INSTANTANEOUSLY goes out all at once.

So, can the science community stop obstructing progress and get on with it-- get Dr. Hau or any other similar experiment to "turn off the light" and prove AP correct or prove AP wrong. It is one or the other, and I am totally confident I will win this.

I have other evidence that I will win this.

1) News reporter far away, such as from Europe to Asia, or USA to Asia, have a speed of light lag time in talking to one another. But if the "so to speak circuit was turned off" the loss of signal is instantaneous. We can see it in radio waves where the speed of light has a lag time, not much but a noticeable lag. But if the communication was interrupted, the interruption is not the speed of light but instantaneous.

2) Solar eclipse. This is where the moon directly overhead blocks the Sun. Now, if light waves had no instantaneous shut off, and since it takes 8 minutes for light to travel from Sun to Earth. Then if light cannot be instantaneously shut off, means that in a solar eclipse, we need the Moon to be 8 minutes in its arc to experience the eclipse, not directly overhead.

3) Communication with our rockets such as Voyager 1, the contents of messages from Earth to spacecraft or vice versa take the speed of light time, but the turning off of the signal is instantaneous at both ends-- and is in "real time" not delayed to the speed of light. Just as in Slow Light experiments, turn the source switch off, and all the light downstream disappears instantly.
1- AP's 145th book// TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS// Junior High School// Physics textbook series, book 2
by Archimedes Plutonium
Books in this series are.
137th book Introduction to AP's TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS// Physics textbook series, book 1
145th book TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS High School junior year, book 2
146th book TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS High School senior year, book 3
147th book TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS Freshperson college, book 4
148th book TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS Sophomore college, book 5
149th book TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS Junior college, book 6
150th book TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS Senior college, book 7
Preface: As I said before, each generation of approximately 30 to 60 years time span, it does not have to be exact, but about 30 to 60 years needs a preeminent, premier scientist to write the authoritative texts of physics. There is about that much time span that major discoveries and developments occur to warrant that textbook. And the purpose of which is to set the foundations and fundamentals of physics. The last person to do this was Feynman in his Lectures on Physics in 1960s. Perhaps Rutherford and Bohr did this in early 1900s. But most definitely Maxwell served this function of leading expert on physics with his 1860s book on Maxwell Equations. The time before was Faraday and all his writings circa 1830.
Here it is 2020, and we need to replace the Feynman Lectures on Physics with all the new found knowledge and discoveries since Feynman of 1960s.
What I am doing is clearing the field of physics, clearing it of all the silly mistakes and beliefs that clutter up physics. Clearing it of its fraud and fakeries and con-artistry. I thought of doing these textbooks starting with Senior year High School, wherein I myself started learning physics. But because of so much fraud and fakery in physics education, I believe we have to drop down to Junior year High School to make a drastic and dramatic emphasis on fakery and con-artistry that so much pervades science and physics in particular. So that we have two years in High School to learn physics. And discard the nonsense of physics brainwash that Old Physics filled the education with.
And this Junior year in High School is mostly to be like a laboratory learning, a hands on experiment of physics, mostly electricity and magnetism. This is to emphasize to young students, that physics is, well, mostly about electricity and magnetism and anything else is side show.
Cover Picture: Is two books of Time-Life Lighting & Electricity 1987, and Advanced Wiring 1998, which I will use as template books in writing this book.
What is a template in writing? It means that I will use these two books as much of the substance of this course in physics. Of course I will correct things in the two template books. And the reason for having template books is to save time. If I do not use template books this project could take me anywhere from 5 to 10 years to write these 6 textbooks. By using these template books I cut the time down to perhaps 5 to 10 months.
I need template books for Junior High School that are exceptionally well written and have a laboratory manual type of structure, a lab manual so to speak. And Time-Life books are excellently written. The trouble I found in High School and College lab manuals is they are poorly written, poorly written for first-time students to understand what is going on. And the teacher for these lab manuals did not know much about the experiments either. So lab courses turned into nightmares, is what High School and College was. To this very day, I cannot remember a single lab experiment in which I learned anything. Partly due to the fact that instructors in High School or College seldom get any training in how to teach lab courses. College professors seldom take "how to teach students course" to be a effective teacher. That means, getting down to the level of understanding of first time young students. And that is what Time-Life books overcome with plenty of pictures and clear concise prose to teach.
Junior High School physics should be ample hands on doing, like a laboratory.
So, in TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS, AP is going to start with the Ancient Greek Theory of Atoms then jump directly to magnetism and electricity. I am bypassing all the Newton laws and Newton gravity. I am going from Ancient Greek physics to electricity and magnetism.
And this is quite acceptable in the fact that Newton laws and gravity were "idealizations", pointing to the underlying unification that is EM force.
Now I was looking for a picture of magnetism and Halliday & Resnick PHYSICS, part 2, extended version, 1986, which I use as the template book for 1st year college, on pages 584 and 580 shows lines of force from a magnet and/or electric.
In Halliday & Resnick, Fundamentals of Physics, 3rd edition, 1988, page 687, Figure 1 Iron filings sprinkled on a sheet of paper tell us that there is a bar magnet underneath.
I was hoping that Feynman had a picture of magnetic lines of force, but did not. But to his credit, his first pictures are that of "atoms in motion" in his Lectures of Physics.
The Senior High School template book, Asimov in his History of Physics, 1966, page 392 has a picture of magnetic lines of force.
AP
Table of Contents
---------------------------
1) The Atomic Theory by Ancient Greek time.
2) Experiment, experiment, experiment, that is what gives us scientific truth.
3) Experiment and classroom demonstration on magnetism.
4) Experiment and classroom demonstration on Faraday Law.
5) What electric current looks like and how it flows in wire circuits.
6) Principles of Light and Electricity.
7) The Mathematical Equations that governs all of Physics (for Junior High School).
Principles of Light and Electricity.
1) Travels at maximum speed 3.16*10^8 m/s. No speed can exceed this maximum.
2) Travels at a constant maximum speed 3.16*10^8 m/s in vacuum. Do not forget the vacuum.
3) Travels as a closed loop circuit. This is what was missed in Special Relativity physics of Old Physics.

AP
King of Science
Michael Moroney
2020-11-18 22:29:47 UTC
Subject: Should Harvard's Dr. Hau be put in a science-jail for Obstruction of Science?
Should Archimedes Plutonium be put in a regular jail for Obstruction of
Science and Mathematics? After all he is producing dozens of "books" intending
to mislead our children and college students, even ones as young as 5, in an
effort to sabotage American education. He even has gone as far as trying to
enlist Russian Robots in his effort to sabotage mathematics!

WARNING TO STUDENTS, PARENTS and TEACHERS: Archimedes Plutonium is offering to
teach your children his broken physics and math. BEWARE! He will corrupt the
minds of your children! Mr. Plutonium is not content to be a failure of math
and physics all by himself. He wants everyone else to fail as well! He teaches
bizarre false physics and math, such as atoms contain the unstable muon, the
ellipse isn't a conic section, that there are no negative numbers, no complex
numbers, that a sine wave isn't sinusoidal but semicircles, cycloids or parabolas
(depending on his mood), plus many, many other instances of bad math and physics.

Plutonium has previously tried to corrupt our youth by posting his books on
Usenet. That has failed until now, perhaps in part due to the fact Usenet is an
old, dying medium few modern students even know of, much less use. However, Mr.
Plutonium has somehow duped Amazon into providing his dangerous books for free
on Kindle. This has greatly increased the danger to our students!

One of his dangerous tricks is teach false Boolean logic such as 10 AND 2 = 12.
His method at doing this is particularly insidious. He'll post a false statement
that nobody believes, such as 10 OR 2 = 12, say that it is false (which it is),
but then he'll try to replace it with another similar false statement such as
10 AND 2 = 12, in order to really confuse future computer scientists. Plutonium
is taking advantage of the fact that AND means different things in Boolean logic
and elementary arithmetic, as AND is an informal synonym for plus/addition. It is
important for future computer scientists to remember that in the bitwise Boolean
logic used by modern computers, 10 OR 2 = 10 and 10 AND 2 = 2. Of course in pure
Boolean logic the only possible values are true and false (1 or 0), so in pure
Boolean logic the statements "10 AND 2" and "10 OR 2" don't even make sense. Don't
let evil Plutonium's bad logic confuse you!

Additionally, Plutonium has started a Cult of Failure. He is trying to convince
students to worship his evil pagan Plutonium atom god of failure. This cult is
anti-science and anti-mathematics. Its only goal is to promote failure in math
and science.

Nobody knows why he wishes to corrupt the minds of our youth like this. Perhaps
he is envious of their potential success, which he never had because he is a
failure at math and science. Plutonium is not content to be a failure at math
and physics all by himself. He wants everyone to fail as well. Some claim he is
an agent of China, in order for them to dominate the world economy. Maybe he is
a minion of Kim Jong Un of North Korea. Most likely he is an agent of Putin
and Russia, because he has previously attempted to summon Russian robots in 2017
"to create a new, true mathematics" in an attempt to destroy mathematics. But the
point is, stay away, if he offers to give or sell you his dangerous books.
Especially now since they are available for free from otherwise legitimate
Amazon.
whodat
2020-11-18 23:17:56 UTC
While top posting is generally frowned upon my contribution is quite
short and there is no need to force readers to scroll through Moroney's
well designed commentary. The sad fact is that as a generality what
follows below applies equally well to other KooKs regularly posting
here.

Names need not be mentioned because a brief survey of their recent
postings clearly shows several KooKs to be much like ENEMY OF SCIENCE #1
AP as Moroney describes him below.

A number of you should be posting to science fiction newsgroups instead
of participating here. OTOH it is likely that participants there know
more about real science than you do so you'd probably be rejected as
losers there too.

HTH
Amazon.
Archimedes Plutonium
2020-12-02 21:04:42 UTC
Post by whodat
While top posting is generally frowned upon my contribution is quite
short
AP writes: So true, that Harvard physics professor is dysfunctional in plain simple turning the light off.
Post by whodat
1. Look at some claim that has had experiments done by dozens or hundreds or thousands of people with real actual instruments and real actual measurements.
AP writes: Yes, I think billions of people have turned off the light switch.
Post by whodat
2. Devise an even better experiment with more precise instruments and better measurements.
3. Show that experimental design to others to verify it is correct and to find ways to make it even better.
AP writes: What, you need instructions in turning off the lights at Harvard?
Post by whodat
4. Actually buy the instruments and equipment.
5. Actually do the experiment and make the measurements (and find that again everyone agrees with the same result)
AP writes: that is what AP is trying to get Dr. Hau to do-- turn the lights off on slow light.
Post by whodat
Let's see how the gay drag queen of dementia pseudoscience is done.
AP writes: Qbwr does not have to get nasty with people who cannot turn a light off
Archimedes Plutonium
2020-12-02 06:01:24 UTC
Slime Mold of Math and Phungus of Physics
Drag Queen of Pseudoscience
AP writes: all Dr. Hau has to do is turn the light switch off and see that all the light even the slow light vanishes instantly
Archimedes Plutonium
2020-11-18 23:58:58 UTC
Kibo Parry Moroney shit in face Peter Higgs, John Baez, Gilbert Strang, with "whodat bracing his buttocks" Jan Burse, Dan Christensen, QBWR, Earle Jones, Eric Eastside, Tim Skirvin, Uncle Al.

Such dumb idiot fools of physics with their 938MeV proton with electron at 0.5MeV when a hydrogen atom does not hold together with those numbers. They have to be 840MeV with 105MeV and 0.5MeV was Dirac magnetic monopole.
"I ate my brain"
Question KIbo, did they -- John Baez, Gilbert Strang eat their brain before they got a chance to read AP's chemistry book?

137th published book

Introduction to AP's TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS// Physics textbook series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

#1 New Release in Electromagnetic Theory

This will be AP's 137th published book on science. And the number 137 is special to me for it is the number of QED, Quantum Electrodynamics as the inverse fine structure constant. I can always remember 137 as that special constant of physics and so I can remember where Teaching True Physics was started by me.

Time has come for the world to have the authoritative textbooks for all of High School and College education. Written by the leading physics expert of the time. The last such was Feynman in the 1960s with Feynman Lectures on Physics. The time before was Maxwell in 1860s with his books and Encyclopedia Britannica editorship. The time is ripe in 2020 for the new authoritative texts on physics. It will be started in 2020 which is 60 years after Feynman. In the future, I request the physics community updates the premier physics textbook series at least every 30 years. For we can see that pattern of 30 years approximately from Faraday in 1830 to Maxwell in 1860 to Planck and Rutherford in about 1900, to Dirac in 1930 to Feynman in 1960 and finally to AP in 1990 and 2020. So much happens in physics after 30 years, that we need the revisions to take place in a timely manner. But also, as we move to Internet publishing such as Amazon's Kindle, we can see that updates can take place very fast, as editing can be a ongoing monthly or yearly activity. I for one keep constantly updating all my published books, at least I try to.

Feynman was the best to make the last authoritative textbook series for his concentration was QED, Quantum Electrodynamics, the pinnacle peak of physics during the 20th century. Of course the Atom Totality theory took over after 1990 and all of physics; for all sciences are under the Atom Totality theory.
And as QED was the pinnacle peak before 1990, the new pinnacle peak is the Atom Totality theory. The Atom Totality theory is the advancement of QED, for the Atom Totality theory primal axiom says -- All is Atom, and atoms are nothing but Electricity and Magnetism.
Length: 64 pages

Product details
• File Size : 790 KB
• Publication Date : October 5, 2020
• Word Wise : Enabled
• Print Length : 64 pages
• Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
• Screen Reader : Supported
• Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
• Language: : English
• ASIN : B08KS4YGWY
• Lending : Enabled
• Best Sellers Rank: #430,602 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
◦ #39 in Electromagnetic Theory
◦ #73 in Electromagnetism (Kindle Store)
◦ #74 in 90-Minute Science & Math Short Reads

#3-1, 2nd published book

True Chemistry: Chemistry Series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Physics and chemistry made a mistake in 1897 for they thought that J.J. Thomson's small particle of 0.5MeV was the electron of atoms. By 2017, Archimedes Plutonium discovered that the rest mass of 940 for neutron and proton was really 9 x 105MeV with a small sigma-error. Meaning that the real proton is 840MeV, real electron is 105 MeV= muon, and that little particle Thomson discovered was in fact the Dirac magnetic monopole. Dirac circa 1930s was looking for a magnetic monopole, and sadly, Dirac passed away before 2017, because if he had lived to 2017, he would have seen his long sought for magnetic monopole which is everywhere.

Cover picture: shows 3 isomers of CO2 and the O2 molecule.

Length: 1150 pages

Product details
• File Size : 2167 KB
• ASIN : B07PLVMMSZ
• Publication Date : March 11, 2019
• Word Wise : Enabled
• Print Length : 1150 pages
• Language: : English
• Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
• Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
Archimedes Plutonium should be thrown in jail
for his willful criminal behavior. The criminal
Archimedes Plutonium all the times posts people
name lists together with hate speach about these people.

It is highly likely Archimedes Plutonium is
psycho. Archimedes Plutonium belongs in prison not
on usenet for his mind is complete hate hate hate.
Put the creep in jail and throw away the keys.
She experiments all day long on physics, but far far too feeble to turn the switch off and see if all the light vanishes.
Archimedes Plutonium
2020-11-30 19:37:03 UTC
Qbwr wants $400k to switch the light off in a Harvard experiment. Does he work for Trump University?
This is what I need to finish off my analysis of magnetic monopole and electricity. The electric current is the motion of 0.5MeV particles obtained by the accumulation of eV photons. Electricity is the motion of these 0.5MeV particles from one neutron to another neutron of copper atoms in a copper wire closed loop.
And now you just have to do a teeny tiny itsy bitsy bit of actual science, an actual experiment to prove or disprove all the crank snot you have spewed out your screech hole for decades.
So BUY two thin plates of beryllium and a lithium battery, connect them up and actually DEMONSTRATE whether your delusions are real or just a product of your mental illness.
Actually DEMONSTRATE your capacitor flies off into space, or even just lifts itself off the table (without you throwing it up in the air).
While you are waiting on the excuse of not having any beryllium cut two squares of aluminum foil off the roll, put a sheet of paper between those, connect up a lithium battery to your capacitor

and actually demonstrate that it flies off into space, or at least flies off the table without you throwing it
AP
Gay Drag Queen of Delusional PseudoScience
Come on mentally ill crank, quit screaming your delusions and demonstrate they actually work exactly as you describe.
And do this before you have fooled yourself into believing this and won't be able to give it up, no matter how crank wrong you are.
That is what a king of science would do, actually DO the experiment, publish the results and admit that is reality.
Then you can actually DO the experiment for each of your hundreds of "books" and update each one to show what really actually happened when you quit imagining and did the experiment.

And when you test your capacitor and it doesn't fly to the space station... you owe me that 400 thousand dollars

AP writes: That is the most expensive switch off the lights in BEC experiment and report that the "slow light" vanishes also by Qbwr in Harvard's history.