How accurate the volume of a sphere of radius (r^n), where (n) represents the number of known digits of (PI), and (r) is any constructible number?
bassam king karzeddin
2016-09-24 13:45:15 UTC
I think, there isn't any accuracy then!?

Regards

Bassam Karzeddin

Date: 24th, sept. 2016
bassam king karzeddin
2016-09-25 07:59:33 UTC
How accurate is the volume of a sphere of radius equals to (10^n), where (n) represents the number of known digits of (PI)?
bassam king karzeddin
Date: 24th, sept. 2016
How accurate is the volume of a sphere of radius equals to (10^n), where (n) represents the number of known digits of (PI)?
Why mathematickers avoid answering this simple question? wonder!
BKK
Zelos Malum
Date: 24th, sept. 2016
Because you are juvenile. The degree of error is simply p-\pi where p is your choosen approximation. Difficult huh?
bassam king karzeddin
Date: 24th, sept. 2016
To simplify my question farther, I would like to restate it as this:

1) How accurate is the volume of a sphere of radius equals to (10^n), where (n) represents the given number of accurate digits of (PI)?

2) Isn't scaling the (sphere with solid surface) and immersing it in water, them measuring the volume of water according to Archimedes physical law would give a better accurate result?

Regards
Bassam Karzeddin
26th, Sept. 2016
bassam king karzeddin
Date: 24th, sept. 2016
Hint: choose first a radius (r = 1), then conclude the degree of accuracy you get for the volume of the sphere upon chosen number (n) of accurate digits of (Pi)
then, change the radius to any constructible number (one time with very small radius, and the second time with relatively large radius) and observe the accuracy change

Also avoid using only the notation of (Pi), since this is so meaningless in reality

and finally, put down your own conclusions (so easy task), sure

Oops, this would be a very good research for you for sure

BKK
bassam king karzeddin
Date: 24th, sept. 2016
Hint: choose first a radius (r = 1), then conclude the degree of accuracy you get for the volume of the sphere upon chosen number (n) of accurate digits of (Pi)
then, change the radius to any constructible number (one time with very small radius, and the second time with relatively large radius) and observe the accuracy change
Also avoid using only the notation of (Pi), since this is so meaningless in reality
and finally, put down your own conclusions (so easy task), sure
Oops, this would be a very good research for you for sure
BKK
Oops, are you tooooo shameful top professional mathematickers to do this so simple exercise and announce the results loudly? wonder

So, let only those clever students do it for you for sure

BKK
bassam king karzeddin
Date: 24th, sept. 2016
Hint: choose first a radius (r = 1), then conclude the degree of accuracy you get for the volume of the sphere upon chosen number (n) of accurate digits of (Pi)
then, change the radius to any constructible number (one time with very small radius, and the second time with relatively large radius) and observe the accuracy change
Also avoid using only the notation of (Pi), since this is so meaningless in reality
and finally, put down your own conclusions (so easy task), sure
Oops, this would be a very good research for you for sure
BKK
Oops, are you tooooo shameful top professional mathematickers to do this so simple exercise and announce the results loudly? wonder
So, let only those clever students do it for you for sure
BKK
Didn't anyone secretly do this very simple exercise? wonder!

Sure, many secretly had done it, but frankly, they are so shameful to announce the shocking results publically, because they know the consequences for sure

I really can't help you by doing every STEP before your eyes, if you are so lazy and so careless

So, let everything is working and running smoothly in your minds

But, truly if you can't do this simplest exercise, then I will do it for you once I get enough time and you wouldn't like it for sure

BKK
bassam king karzeddin
*
bassam king karzeddin
BKK
bassam king karzeddin
Date: 24th, sept. 2016
Why do you avoid to answer such legal questions? wonder!

Do I have to make everything myself despite throwing your so empty skulls with biggest hints ever made before? wonder!

But, truly I don't have much time, so let us see your skills?
BKK
bassam king karzeddin
Date: 24th, sept. 2016
Why moron professional mathematicians avoid such a legal question? no wonder!

BKK
bassam king karzeddin
Date: 24th, sept. 2016
***
bassam king karzeddin
Date: 24th, sept. 2016
So amazing that almost every mathematicker avoid this questionary, but we know the true reasons for sure

BKK