Cauchy sequence questions for Gabriel.
Zelos Malum
2017-10-06 11:37:51 UTC
Figured it could be fun to ask a few questions.

Gabriel, let C be the collection of all cauchy sequences of rational numbers, do you agree that (C,+,*) is a ring?
Zelos Malum
2017-10-06 11:53:56 UTC
where operations are pointwise of course.
Markus Klyver
2017-10-06 14:26:34 UTC
I don't think Gabriel knows what a ring is.
Markus Klyver
2017-10-07 11:26:51 UTC
Much less what a sequence is.
Zelos Malum
2017-10-07 11:35:32 UTC
I don't think he knos anything beyond calculus.
Markus Klyver
Or anything beyond high school math.
Zelos Malum

Common gabriel! Where are you? Too difficult of a question?
bassam king karzeddin
2018-02-13 12:42:33 UTC
Post by Zelos Malum
Figured it could be fun to ask a few questions.
Gabriel, let C be the collection of all cauchy sequences of rational numbers, do you agree that (C,+,*) is a ring?
Too funny indeed, wonder!

What was so funny is the OP question that shows his short understanding

he says (Zelos)
Post by Zelos Malum
let C be the collection of all cauchy sequences of rational numbers
<****>

As if there is indeed all rationals existing !wonder!

If the set of natural integers itself doesn't exist, then how can be there any existing set with endless members? wonder!

So, this sort of so stupid questions made mainly by so stupid professionals just to confirm their blind beliefs without any understanding to their invalid questions mainly due to their foolishness

And more to this, that when you refute their solid beliefs, they go more stubborn and lonely

So, when a professional isn't so confident of his own understanding, then he must not try to teach others at all, for sure

So, let us kick out those truly delusioned professionals out of sci.math and out of mathematics as well

BKK
Zelos Malum
2018-02-15 13:54:16 UTC
Post by bassam king karzeddin
As if there is indeed all rationals existing !wonder!
Are you gonna say 2/3 exists but not 3/5 now or what?
Post by bassam king karzeddin
If the set of natural integers itself doesn't exist, then how can be there any existing set with endless members? wonder!
how fortunate that the natural numbers and integers exists as sets then.
Post by bassam king karzeddin
So, this sort of so stupid questions made mainly by so stupid professionals just to confirm their blind beliefs without any understanding to their invalid questions mainly due to their foolishness
Not really, it is a question to lead down reasoning, but you have to know things that you do not.
Post by bassam king karzeddin
And more to this, that when you refute their solid beliefs, they go more stubborn and lonely
How fortunate no refutation has been done.
Post by bassam king karzeddin
So, let us kick out those truly delusioned professionals out of sci.math and out of mathematics as well
They don't exist but I agree, lets kick out the delusional, that means YOU leave!