Bad news for math cranks and trolls
Dan Christensen
2017-12-06 00:09:50 UTC
Based on the replies to my posting at a teachers' forum today, it seems that high school teachers anyway are not very concerned about the impact of math cranks and trolls on their students. That's gotta be discouraging for the likes of AP, JG, WM and BKK. Vulnerable high school students are probably their main target audience.

Dan

bassam king karzeddin
2017-12-06 06:51:51 UTC
Post by Dan Christensen
Based on the replies to my posting at a teachers' forum today, it seems that high school teachers anyway are not very concerned about the impact of math cranks and trolls on their students. That's gotta be discouraging for the likes of AP, JG, WM and BKK. Vulnerable high school students are probably their main target audience.
Dan
Poor and astray mind guy for sure
Who told you that our challenges are directed at those generally very poor minds school teachers?
Or:
Who told you that our challenges are directed to those innocent school students who are purely victims of their deceived teachers?

Who told you that our challenges are directed to all those alleged top most genius professional mathematicians living in this century? wonder!

You are a clueless as always as ever, for sure

BKK
Dan Christensen
2017-12-06 13:07:41 UTC
Post by bassam king karzeddin
Post by Dan Christensen
Based on the replies to my posting at a teachers' forum today, it seems that high school teachers anyway are not very concerned about the impact of math cranks and trolls on their students. That's gotta be discouraging for the likes of AP, JG, WM and BKK. Vulnerable high school students are probably their main target audience.
Dan
Poor and astray mind guy for sure
Who told you that our challenges are directed at those generally very poor minds school teachers?
Who told you that our challenges are directed to those innocent school students who are purely victims of their deceived teachers?
Crank Boy here wonders why he isn't getting anywhere with his goofy ideas even among the very young and naive.

Dan

Ross A. Finlayson
2018-01-13 06:05:44 UTC
Post by Dan Christensen
Based on the replies to my posting at a teachers' forum today, it seems that high school teachers anyway are not very concerned about the impact of math cranks and trolls on their students. That's gotta be discouraging for the likes of AP, JG, WM and BKK. Vulnerable high school students are probably their main target audience.
Dan
Poor and astray mind guy for sure
Who told you that our challenges are directed at those generally very poor minds school teachers?
Who told you that our challenges are directed to those innocent school students who are purely victims of their deceived teachers?
Crank Boy here wonders why he isn't getting anywhere with his goofy ideas even among the very young and naive.
Dan
How about me?

I got what I want from mathematics.

Pretty much makes sense since then.

Stipulation isn't condition but sci.math at least is
pretty much crank troll noise, "Archimedes Plutonium"
lambasting the establishment, and "the JG-bot" failing
(and flailing).

I feel pretty good in comparison.

There's still much to do, but,
at least it's there.
Ross A. Finlayson
They probably even heard of alt.slack.
Ross A. Finlayson
2018-01-14 12:09:20 UTC
Post by Ross A. Finlayson
Post by Dan Christensen
[...]
Or, mathematics educators, they've
probable heard of it the most.

Of course, for a "mathematics education".
bassam king karzeddin
2017-12-06 14:15:39 UTC
Post by Dan Christensen
Based on the replies to my posting at a teachers' forum today, it seems that high school teachers anyway are not very concerned about the impact of math cranks and trolls on their students. That's gotta be discouraging for the likes of AP, JG, WM and BKK. Vulnerable high school students are probably their main target audience.
Dan
Poor and astray mind guy for sure
Who told you that our challenges are directed at those generally very poor minds school teachers?
Who told you that our challenges are directed to those innocent school students who are purely victims of their deceived teachers?
Who told you that our challenges are directed to all those alleged top most genius professional mathematicians living in this century? wonder!
You are a clueless as always as ever, for sure
BKK
Those many challenges of mine (in my posts) weren't actually designed for human beings, but for the future artificial beings that would certainly replace them not far away from now, for sure
BKK
Dan Christensen
Are you serious?
FredJeffries
2017-12-06 14:24:24 UTC
In other words, they told you that the last five years of YOUR life have been a total waste.
Dan Christensen
2017-12-06 14:45:23 UTC
Post by FredJeffries
Post by Dan Christensen
Based on the replies to my posting at a teachers' forum today, it seems that high school teachers anyway are not very concerned about the impact of math cranks and trolls on their students.
In other words, they told you that the last five years of YOUR life have been a total waste.
Or we have managed over the years to effectively neutralize the impact of trolls like JG and BBK at the source by constantly challenging them.

Dan

bassam king karzeddin
2017-12-06 15:04:43 UTC
Post by Dan Christensen
Post by FredJeffries
Post by Dan Christensen
Based on the replies to my posting at a teachers' forum today, it seems that high school teachers anyway are not very concerned about the impact of math cranks and trolls on their students.
In other words, they told you that the last five years of YOUR life have been a total waste.
Or we have managed over the years to effectively neutralize the impact of trolls like JG and BBK at the source by constantly challenging them.
Dan
You are not challenging at all, but Trolling and opposing the natural change, evolvement, and evolution of the mind, sure

BKK
Dan Christensen
2017-12-06 15:19:30 UTC
Post by Dan Christensen
Post by FredJeffries
Post by Dan Christensen
Based on the replies to my posting at a teachers' forum today, it seems that high school teachers anyway are not very concerned about the impact of math cranks and trolls on their students.
In other words, they told you that the last five years of YOUR life have been a total waste.
Or we have managed over the years to effectively neutralize the impact of trolls like JG and BBK at the source by constantly challenging them.
Dan
You are not challenging at all, but Trolling and opposing the natural change, evolvement, and evolution of the mind, sure
So, we are "evolving" to mathematics without the number pi or 40 degree angles??? You ARE delusional BKK.

I guess since to don't actually have to apply this bullshit in the real world, you can get away with just about anything.

Anyway, were you serious about these "future artificial beings" of yours?

Dan

Dan Christensen
2017-12-06 15:26:12 UTC
Post by Dan Christensen
Post by FredJeffries
Post by Dan Christensen
Based on the replies to my posting at a teachers' forum today, it seems that high school teachers anyway are not very concerned about the impact of math cranks and trolls on their students.
In other words, they told you that the last five years of YOUR life have been a total waste.
Or we have managed over the years to effectively neutralize the impact of trolls like JG and BBK at the source by constantly challenging them.
Dan
You are not challenging at all, but Trolling and opposing the natural change, evolvement, and evolution of the mind, sure
So, we are "evolving" to mathematics without the number pi or 40 degree angles??? You ARE delusional BKK.

I guess since you don't actually have to apply this bullshit in the real world, you can get away with just about anything.

bassam king karzeddin
2017-12-06 16:05:16 UTC
Post by Dan Christensen
Post by FredJeffries
Post by Dan Christensen
[...]
Yes, serious since rarely I do a Joke, humans are so much troubled with their own beliefs, and they are losing slowly now, but by the progress of time the rate of loss would be increasing to a limit that they may not be needed anymore, but maybe few of them for the purposes of higher studies of those called intelligent artificial beings

And why one should really wonder if the true mathematicians themselves are getting so rare and almost getting extinct

But they would accept pi as a full angle but not as a full number, and they would understand easily why the angle (pi/9) isn't any existing angle, not because it was proved by humans as impossible construction by the rules of compass and unmarked straight edge (with finite number of steps), but because it is not there in any reality, where then, no alleged method would work to create it but exactly, but this was certainly missed by the all old ancient mathematicians, otherwise you would never hear of three impossible constructions most famous problems from the Greek, for sure

BKK
Python
2017-12-06 16:20:23 UTC
Post by Dan Christensen
Anyway, were you serious about these "future artificial beings" of yours?
Post by bassam king karzeddin
Yes, serious since rarely I do a Joke
Well, no surprise that you do now have a great sense of humour...
Post by bassam king karzeddin
But they would accept pi as a full angle but not as a full number,
and they would understand easily why the angle (pi/9) isn't any existing angle,
not because it was proved by humans as impossible construction by the rules
of compass and unmarked straight edge
As hundreds of people try, with no success, to teach you, being
constructible with rule and compass is not a criterium for existence
in mathematics.

By the way, most Computer Algebra system has absolutely no problem
dealing with all these numbers, not existing according to you, like
pi, e, 2^(1/3), i, etc. so there is little chance any artificial being
may have any problem with them.

You're the only one having problems here.
bassam king karzeddin
2017-12-06 16:36:59 UTC
Post by Dan Christensen
[...]
The whole problems arise from little skulls as yours, and everybody knows very well that they do deal with those numbers as (pi, e, 2^{1/3}, ...etc, but as rational numbers, they indeed deal with them, but not as irrational numbers in your mind, so to say, even the current computer Algebra system is far smarter than your likes in little practical matters, otherwise ask the computer what is those numbers are in your memory, wonder!

Didn't JG also taught you especially hundreds of lectures about your..., wonder!

or don't you feel shame once you do use a fictional name for a well-exposed purpose? wonder!

BKK

BKK
Python
2017-12-06 16:39:52 UTC
Post by Dan Christensen
[...]
You've never used or study them, this is not true. When ignorant of
something, Mr King-of-idiot, you'd better not guess, but try to learn.
FredJeffries
2017-12-06 16:12:09 UTC
Post by Dan Christensen
Post by FredJeffries
Post by Dan Christensen
Based on the replies to my posting at a teachers' forum today, it seems that high school teachers anyway are not very concerned about the impact of math cranks and trolls on their students.
In other words, they told you that the last five years of YOUR life have been a total waste.
Or we have managed over the years to effectively neutralize the impact of trolls like JG and BBK at the source by constantly challenging them.
Yeah. Right.

So now that you have accomplished your holy quest, oh great knight, what will you do?

Apparently, retire to a life of bullying.
Julio Di Egidio
2017-12-06 16:16:32 UTC
Post by FredJeffries
Post by Dan Christensen
Post by FredJeffries
Post by Dan Christensen
Based on the replies to my posting at a teachers' forum today, it seems that high school teachers anyway are not very concerned about the impact of math cranks and trolls on their students.
In other words, they told you that the last five years of YOUR life have been a total waste.
Or we have managed over the years to effectively neutralize the impact of trolls like JG and BBK at the source by constantly challenging them.
Yeah. Right.
So now that you have accomplished your holy quest, oh great knight, what will you do?
Apparently, retire to a life of bullying.
Sick fucks like him should be confined, not pandered.

Julio
b***@gmail.com
2018-01-04 01:42:55 UTC
Well youtube videos show that users honor real math,
and that junk such as John Gabriels videos are

completely ignored. So I guess there is no worry,
only super-idiotic spamming of sci.math.

Finding square roots geometrically - the proof

Friends at Rising Pearl - 5,153 views

A simple proof of the irrationality of
sqrt(2) using only geometry.

John Gabriel - 191 views
b***@gmail.com
2018-01-04 02:02:24 UTC
I am pretty sure John Garbiel has never
seen this construction:

Finding square roots geometrically - Part 1

You can also check Euclid II 5

At last we come to the actual application and
use of the gnomon. This first comes in Euclid, II. 5;
If a straight line be cut into equal and unequal
segments, the rectangle contained by the unequal
segments of the whole together with the square of
the straight line between the points of section, is
equal to the square an the half.'
This is the identity

a b + ((a-b)/2)^2 = ((a+b)/2)^2

Source:
A History of Geometrical Methods (Dover Books on
Mathematics) Hardcover – February 20, 2003
by Julian Lowell Coolidge (Author)
http://youtu.be/wDk-PAQYz8M
Friends at Rising Pearl - 5,153 views
A simple proof of the irrationality of
sqrt(2) using only geometry.
http://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ
John Gabriel - 191 views
bassam king karzeddin
2018-01-06 07:55:33 UTC
http://youtu.be/WD-Ebz5No5Y
Post by Dan Christensen
Based on the replies to my posting at a teachers' forum today, it seems that high school teachers anyway are not very concerned about the impact of math cranks and trolls on their students. That's gotta be discouraging for the likes of AP, JG, WM and BKK. Vulnerable high school students are probably their main target audience.
Dan
How easy it was Geometrically to demonstrate EXACTLY the existence of square root operation for a real constructible number even before few thousands years

Where Geometry is the physical reality of the space reality

But see on the other hand how impossible it is to show exactly the existence of any other alleged real algebraic root given in this form, [q^{1/p}], where (p > 2, q) are prime numbers

And people (especially the alleged proovers of Fermat's last theorem) still don't understand or confess loudly the deep meaning of the truthness of FLT), Wonder!
And you may kindly forget completely about all the alleged fake and cheating methods of constructing APPROXIMATE such alleged real roots since true mathematics is EXACTNESS and nothing else for sure

BKK
Serg io
2018-01-18 15:17:45 UTC
<snip crap>
Peter Percival
2018-01-04 03:29:44 UTC
Post by Dan Christensen
Based on the replies to my posting at a teachers' forum today, it seems that high school teachers anyway are not very concerned about the impact of math cranks and trolls on their students.
So you don't need to be concerned either, and thus you needn't respond
to those cranks and trolls
Post by Dan Christensen
That's gotta be discouraging for the likes of AP, JG, WM and BKK. Vulnerable high school students are probably their main target audience.
High school students (vulnerable or otherwise) don't know of Usenet's
existence.
to me what you really mean.
Dan Christensen
2018-01-04 04:58:10 UTC
Post by Peter Percival
Post by Dan Christensen
Based on the replies to my posting at a teachers' forum today, it seems that high school teachers anyway are not very concerned about the impact of math cranks and trolls on their students.
So you don't need to be concerned either, and thus you needn't respond
to those cranks and trolls
O, reason not the need!

Currently, I am using using sci.math to get some feedback on my work on material implication. It's still good for that sort of thing.

While I am here, it's hard to resist kicking some troll butt. For old times' sake.

Dan

bassam king karzeddin
2018-01-09 12:34:35 UTC
Post by Dan Christensen
Based on the replies to my posting at a teachers' forum today, it seems that high school teachers anyway are not very concerned about the impact of math cranks and trolls on their students. That's gotta be discouraging for the likes of AP, JG, WM and BKK. Vulnerable high school students are probably their main target audience.
Dan
What a more suitable title would be like this:

Bad news for the alleged living top most genius professional mathematicians, including the escaped historical figures, For sure
BKK
bassam king karzeddin
2018-01-13 10:58:45 UTC
Post by Dan Christensen
Based on the replies to my posting at a teachers' forum today, it seems that high school teachers anyway are not very concerned about the impact of math cranks and trolls on their students. That's gotta be discouraging for the likes of AP, JG, WM and BKK. Vulnerable high school students are probably their main target audience.
Dan
Bad news for the alleged living top most genius professional mathematicians, including the escaped historical figures, For sure
BKK
And what was the bad news for the alleged top most genius mathematicians? wonder!

**Note: this news weren't for plenty of ordinary common type mathematicians, as YOU here For sure**

1) Infinity is a dead concept now, For sure
2) (Pi), (e), are also a dead numbers, since they never exist, For more than sure
3) Q^{1/P}, where (P > 2, Q)are prime numbers, are also dead numbers, since they never exist, For more than sure

4) No real root or any other root exists for a polynomial (x^5 - x - 1 = 0), For more than sure

5) No triangle exists with at least one of its angles being of the form:
[n*(Pi)/m], where (n < m) are positive coprime integers, and (m) isn't (Fermat's pologen number, or a power of 2 or a power of 3 (but only 3), or their products)

Very hard luck for you for not being able to grasp the most basic fictional mathematics that needs few minutes only to realize and beyond any little doubt, and For more than sure

BKK
Dan Christensen
2018-01-13 14:03:02 UTC
Hey Crank Boy, have those super intelligent, "artificial beings" contacted you yet? (HA, HA, HA!!!)
Post by Dan Christensen
Based on the replies to my posting at a teachers' forum today, it seems that high school teachers anyway are not very concerned about the impact of math cranks and trolls on their students. That's gotta be discouraging for the likes of AP, JG, WM and BKK. Vulnerable high school students are probably their main target audience.
Dan
Bad news for the alleged living top most genius professional mathematicians, including the escaped historical figures, For sure
BKK
And what was the bad news for the alleged top most genius mathematicians? wonder!
**Note: this news weren't for plenty of ordinary common type mathematicians, as YOU here For sure**
1) Infinity is a dead concept now, For sure
Alive and well, actually.
Post by bassam king karzeddin
2) (Pi), (e), are also a dead numbers, since they never exist, For more than sure
Just because you cannot count these numbers on your fingers and toes doesn't mean they don't exist, Crank Boy.
Post by bassam king karzeddin
3) Q^{1/P}, where (P > 2, Q)are prime numbers, are also dead numbers, since they never exist, For more than sure
Likewise the cube root of 2. Unfortunately for cranks like you, it can be calculated accurate to any number of decimal places.

From the Windows calculator to 31 decimal places: 1.7320508075688772935274463415059
Post by bassam king karzeddin
4) No real root or any other root exists for a polynomial (x^5 - x - 1 = 0), For more than sure
Wrong again, Crank Boy. You can also get the root of x^5 - x - 1 = 0 accurate to any number of decimal places.

x≈1.1673039782614186842560458998548421807205603715254890391400824492756519034295270531806852050497286728953591689952410479364512959675087179133695787225571958846714945525435862127109396832846264452189415711720000028296319818601122676821856467562207043859807657169154949936070722318863684627562569496306978144941477283844832

Yes, that's more digits than you have fingers and toes, Crank Boy. Deal with it.

See the graph at http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=x%5E5+-+x+-+1+%3D+0
Post by bassam king karzeddin
[n*(Pi)/m], where (n < m) are positive coprime integers, and (m) isn't (Fermat's pologen number, or a power of 2 or a power of 3 (but only 3), or their products)
Crank Boy here would have you believe that 40 degree angles don't exist. Really! It's hard to keep track of all his idiocies here, but IIRC he also does not believe in negative numbers.

Needless to say, your goofy system is a dead end and a complete waste of time, Crank Boy. Those super intelligent "artificial beings" of yours are going to be VERY disappointed with you.

Dan

b***@gmail.com
2018-01-13 14:21:30 UTC
Queeny BKK has probably eye sight problems. He writes
"Fermat pologen numbers", what are these? Numbers

generated during a polo game? Numbers
used for polio vaccination?
Post by Dan Christensen
[...]
From the Windows calculator to 31 decimal places: 1.7320508075688772935274463415059
bassam king karzeddin
2018-01-14 08:32:00 UTC
Post by Dan Christensen
[...]
From the Windows calculator to 31 decimal places: 1.7320508075688772935274463415059
Interesting, and it seems there are infinitely many RATIONAL cube roots for the integer two

So, everyone can choose his distinct RATIONAL root (with different distinct FINITE number of decimals), For sure

In simple words, mathematics is purely freedom OVER the RATIONALS

But, I personally want that IRRATIONAL root you do believe in (according to your MODERN mathematics), so would YOU please get it out of your mind, and show us exactly the root, the way you just stated your alleged RATIONAL root? wonder!
Post by Dan Christensen
Post by bassam king karzeddin
4) No real root or any other root exists for a polynomial (x^5 - x - 1 = 0), For more than sure
Wrong again, Crank Boy. You can also get the root of x^5 - x - 1 = 0 accurate to any number of decimal places.
x≈1.1673039782614186842560458998548421807205603715254890391400824492756519034295270531806852050497286728953591689952410479364512959675087179133695787225571958846714945525435862127109396832846264452189415711720000028296319818601122676821856467562207043859807657169154949936070722318863684627562569496306978144941477283844832
Yes, that's more digits than you have fingers and toes, Crank Boy. Deal with it.
But again and again your presented root above is definitely a RATIONAL number For sure, and only a MAD person who would deny this visible fact, don't you? wonder!
where as the root must be irrational algebraic number (that your MODERN mathematics says), and please use (=) sign, instead of any other notation, since you know that true mathematics is exactness and nothing else For sure, but never mind if you need it truly for some carpentry works, but remember that we aren't competing with carpenters, since they are much more clearer than mathematicians in their works, For sure
Post by Dan Christensen
See the graph at http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=x%5E5+-+x+-+1+%3D+0
Again the legend long story with the graph (that must cross X-axis), that had been well exposed earlier in many posts. it is truly quite long legendary story For sure
Post by Dan Christensen
Post by bassam king karzeddin
[n*(Pi)/m], where (n < m) are positive coprime integers, and (m) isn't (Fermat's pologen number, or a power of 2 or a power of 3 (but only 3), or their products)
Crank Boy here would have you believe that 40 degree angles don't exist. Really! It's hard to keep track of all his idiocies here, but IIRC he also does not believe in negative numbers.
Who is that IIRC? Wonder!

And yes, mathematics is never a matter of beliefs,

And this angle (40) degree you talk a lot about is fiction and brain fart angle for sure, it is simply a non-existent angle but it is impossible for you to comprehend how is that impossible?
Post by Dan Christensen
Needless to say, your goofy system is a dead end and a complete waste of time, Crank Boy. Those super intelligent "artificial beings" of yours are going to be VERY disappointed with you.
Actually, those "artificial beings" are very necessary existence because of so many people exactly like you, For sure

BKK
Post by Dan Christensen
Dan
Ross A. Finlayson
Get bent, tiny retro-finitist crankety troll-bot.
bassam king karzeddin
2018-01-18 07:43:18 UTC
Post by Dan Christensen
[...]
From the Windows calculator to 31 decimal places: 1.7320508075688772935274463415059
Post by Dan Christensen
Dan
Get bent, tiny retro-finitist crankety troll-bot.
Why don't you get bent for many numerical counterexamples that are just before your blind eyes? wonder!

However, your stubborn denial would never invalidate the unsolvable Diophantine Eqn. and make it solvable at your fake Paradise, for sure

So, Diophantine Equations are much stronger evidence than your (in mind) PHOBIA of INFINITY, sure.

Unless you had chosen your recognized place among the so many perpetual ignorants

BKK
bassam king karzeddin
*******
Dan Christensen
2018-01-14 13:58:39 UTC
Post by Dan Christensen
Post by bassam king karzeddin
1) Infinity is a dead concept now, For sure
Alive and well, actually.
Post by bassam king karzeddin
2) (Pi), (e), are also a dead numbers, since they never exist, For more than sure
Just because you cannot count these numbers on your fingers and toes doesn't mean they don't exist, Crank Boy.
Post by bassam king karzeddin
3) Q^{1/P}, where (P > 2, Q)are prime numbers, are also dead numbers, since they never exist, For more than sure
Likewise the cube root of 2. Unfortunately for cranks like you, it can be calculated accurate to any number of decimal places.
From the Windows calculator to 31 decimal places: 1.7320508075688772935274463415059
Interesting, and it seems there are infinitely many RATIONAL cube roots for the integer two
Infinite many rational approximations of the real number that is the cube root of 2.
Post by bassam king karzeddin
So, everyone can choose his distinct RATIONAL root (with different distinct FINITE number of decimals), For sure
In applications, it depends only on how many significant are required.
Post by bassam king karzeddin
In simple words, mathematics is purely freedom OVER the RATIONALS
Makes no sense, Crank Boy.
Post by bassam king karzeddin
But, I personally want that IRRATIONAL root you do believe in (according to your MODERN mathematics), so would YOU please get it out of your mind, and show us exactly the root, the way you just stated your alleged RATIONAL root? wonder!
[snip]

I guess this sums up why your goofy system is getting nowhere and never will. You and your fellow cranks and troll here desperately hope to redeem your miserable failures in life and hope to somehow make a name for yourself by denying that real numbers exist. As you can see, it isn't working. Real analysis continues to be the rock-solid foundation of most if not all of modern science and technology. You will never replace it by counting your fingers and toes, Crank Boy.
Post by Dan Christensen
Post by bassam king karzeddin
[n*(Pi)/m], where (n < m) are positive coprime integers, and (m) isn't (Fermat's pologen number, or a power of 2 or a power of 3 (but only 3), or their products)
Crank Boy here would have you believe that 40 degree angles don't exist. Really! It's hard to keep track of all his idiocies here, but IIRC he also does not believe in negative numbers.
Who is that IIRC? Wonder!
Look it up. Do you also the deny the existence of negative numbers? You can't have negative 2 fingers, right, Crank Boy?
Post by bassam king karzeddin
And this angle (40) degree you talk a lot about is fiction and brain fart angle for sure, it is simply a non-existent angle but it is impossible for you to comprehend how is that impossible?
See what I mean, folks? What ever you do, don't hire this idiot to build a bridge that has to stand more than a day. (He claims to be an engineer of some kind. Impossible to imagine.)
Post by Dan Christensen
Needless to say, your goofy system is a dead end and a complete waste of time, Crank Boy. Those super intelligent "artificial beings" of yours are going to be VERY disappointed with you.
Actually, those "artificial beings" are very necessary existence because of so many people exactly like you, For sure
OMG. Do you suppose they will be consulting you on mathematical theory? Did you say they are super intelligent, or super stupid? You might have a chance if the latter.

Dan

bassam king karzeddin
2018-01-18 07:32:40 UTC
Post by Dan Christensen
Post by bassam king karzeddin
1) Infinity is a dead concept now, For sure
Alive and well, actually.
Post by bassam king karzeddin
2) (Pi), (e), are also a dead numbers, since they never exist, For more than sure
Just because you cannot count these numbers on your fingers and toes doesn't mean they don't exist, Crank Boy.
Post by bassam king karzeddin
3) Q^{1/P}, where (P > 2, Q)are prime numbers, are also dead numbers, since they never exist, For more than sure
Likewise the cube root of 2. Unfortunately for cranks like you, it can be calculated accurate to any number of decimal places.
From the Windows calculator to 31 decimal places: 1.7320508075688772935274463415059
Interesting, and it seems there are infinitely many RATIONAL cube roots for the integer two
Infinite many rational approximations of the real number that is the cube root of 2.
Yes, but as you confess it innocently as RATIONALS and APPROXIMATIONS, but still our number is IRRATIONAL by our own DEFINITIONS, got it yet? wonder!
Post by Dan Christensen
Post by bassam king karzeddin
So, everyone can choose his distinct RATIONAL root (with different distinct FINITE number of decimals), For sure
In applications, it depends only on how many significant are required.
And who is that on earth that can decide or define how many significant digits are required (but in mathematics), and "not" in applications as for carpentry works, that any carpenter generally can decide? wonder!

So, why don't you personally obey AP similar rules for that? wonder!
Post by Dan Christensen
Post by bassam king karzeddin
In simple words, mathematics is purely freedom OVER the RATIONALS
Makes no sense, Crank Boy.
Here, it makes no sense for people who can't sense at all for sure
Post by Dan Christensen
Post by bassam king karzeddin
But, I personally want that IRRATIONAL root you do believe in (according to your MODERN mathematics), so would YOU please get it out of your mind, and show us exactly the root, the way you just stated your alleged RATIONAL root? wonder!
[snip]
Snip or ignore it doesn't any matter
Post by Dan Christensen
I guess this sums up why your goofy system is getting nowhere and never will. You and your fellow cranks and troll here desperately hope to redeem your miserable failures in life and hope to somehow make a name for yourself by denying that real numbers exist. As you can see, it isn't working. Real analysis continues to be the rock-solid foundation of most if not all of modern science and technology. You will never replace it by counting your fingers and toes, Crank Boy.
Real analysis is never any better than EXACT Integer analysis, for sure

And certainly Integer analysis proves beyond any little doubt that all alleged real numbers are purely human brain fart numbers (excluding the real existing constructible numbers) as exact (distances, areas and volumes), for sure
Post by Dan Christensen
Needless to say, your goofy system is a dead end and a complete waste of time, Crank Boy. Those super intelligent "artificial beings" of yours are going to be VERY disappointed with you.
Actually, those "artificial beings" are very necessary existence because of so many people exactly like you, For sure
OMG. Do you suppose they will be consulting you on mathematical theory? Did you say they are super intelligent, or super stupid? You might have a chance if the latter.
Dan
You really are very clueless about the world of truly existing real numbers or truly existing angles as well, and for more than sure

BKK
Zelos Malum
2018-01-18 09:27:58 UTC
Real Analysis is exact and integers aren't analysed, it is called number theory.
Zelos Malum
2018-01-18 06:48:26 UTC
Post by bassam king karzeddin
1) Infinity is a dead concept now, For sure
Not at all, it is perfectly fine.
Post by bassam king karzeddin
2) (Pi), (e), are also a dead numbers, since they never exist, For more than sure
Incorrect again, they exist and we have them easily constructed.
Post by bassam king karzeddin
3) Q^{1/P}, where (P > 2, Q)are prime numbers, are also dead numbers, since they never exist, For more than sure
Yet again you are incorrect, constructing them is trivial.
Post by bassam king karzeddin
4) No real root or any other root exists for a polynomial (x^5 - x - 1 = 0), For more than sure
Even more incorrect, it is trivial proving a root exists for it.
Incorrect yet another time, I have given you those triangles.
You need to read up on just about everything in mathematics as you know NOTHING about it.
bassam king karzeddin
2018-03-01 18:50:10 UTC
Post by Dan Christensen
Based on the replies to my posting at a teachers' forum today, it seems that high school teachers anyway are not very concerned about the impact of math cranks and trolls on their students. That's gotta be discouraging for the likes of AP, JG, WM and BKK. Vulnerable high school students are probably their main target audience.
Dan
What a very bad news for you few remaining trolls here at sci.math (Dan, Python, Jan burse and the little recent dwarf baby Zelos)

Anybody else is so welcomed too, but hey, observe how many other Trolls had left silently and so shamefully with no return or mercy, sure

BKK