How can we obtain the real irrational root, (x^5 - x - 1 = 0)
bassam king karzeddin
2017-12-06 09:20:33 UTC
How can one obtain the real irrational root of this Quintic polynomial (x^5 - x - 1 = 0), but not in rational number form

This question had been asked at Quora and seems that immediately was frozen by the professional mathematicians for very big reasons that they never wanted the innocent students to know about it at all, for sure

However, they had never learned yet that obvious and very simple facts can't be hidden by a spider's threads anymore, otherwise why the scientists and engineers had already made it very easy world communications? wonder!

Regards
Bassam King Karzeddin
Dec. 6th, 2017
bassam king karzeddin
2017-12-06 14:41:17 UTC
Post by bassam king karzeddin
How can one obtain the real irrational root of this Quintic polynomial (x^5 - x - 1 = 0), but not in rational number form
This question had been asked at Quora and seems that immediately was frozen by the professional mathematicians for very big reasons that they never wanted the innocent students to know about it at all, for sure
However, they had never learned yet that obvious and very simple facts can't be hidden by a spider's threads anymore, otherwise why the scientists and engineers had already made it very easy world communications? wonder!
Regards
Bassam King Karzeddin
Dec. 6th, 2017
https://www.quora.com/How-can-we-obtain-the-real-irrational-root-for-this-polynomial-x-5-x-1-0?__filter__&__nsrc__=2&__sncid__=967814154

Luckily, the question is still running up till now, despite someone re-edited my question as usual, but I preserved it in the first comment of mine for this purpose only since Quora doesn't provide me with revert option button like any other member, but it doesn't any matter for me since I want to avoid blocking me again in order to save those innocent students, for sure

However, within few hours, around 3500 views only with 14 followers wanting answers, but strangely hear only 6 views, which implies mainly that same Trolls who are resisting the climate change are only reading here as if this site is almost blocked due to their devilish actions, wonder!, but anyway it has an advantage that almost nobody would be able to (dirt, modify, delete, ...etc) your content, except reporting as abuse, but still existing

Some few common typo answers where provided, but aren't useful, where I commented them and I don't know if Quora they hide my comments

The problem is that the correct answer was already published by me, where no roots at all exists, even this might sound crazy for any new reader since the since the size of the tragedy is really so huge fictions in mathematics to believe from the first look, but slowly slowly people would understand everything in details

BKK
IV
2017-12-06 18:57:08 UTC
Post by bassam king karzeddin
the correct answer was already published by me
Could you please give here to us the source of your mathematical scientific
publication?
konyberg
2017-12-06 20:25:25 UTC
[...]
Well, there is a real irrational root: x = 1.1673...
The root may not have a closed form (what do you mean by real?), but not every number do.
Oh, I forgot; you don't believe in such numbers (that's your problem).
When graphing the function f(x) = x^5 - x - 1, we see it cutting the x-axis. That is the real root. Consider the x-axis as a number line. The equation also has four complex solutions.
KON
Pubkeybreaker
2017-12-06 20:47:52 UTC
<snip>
Post by konyberg
Well, there is a real irrational root: x = 1.1673...
The root may not have a closed form (what do you mean by real?), but not every number do.
But it does have a closed form. One can represent it in terms of
either Elliptic functions or Theta functions. It does not have an
elementary closed form.
KON
konyberg
KON
bassam king karzeddin
2017-12-07 08:07:23 UTC
Post by konyberg
[...]
Here is the full tragedy that indeed it is too hard to escape from being captured with it, which had been well explained to the mathematicians the size of many fictional stories, one after one till it became full mind covering

I had already explained the devilish purposes of making the negatives, then the invented imaginary, then the artificial continuity, then...finally where the XYZ negative positive coordinates ... till it became almost impossible to recover to normally sensible mathematics that was few thousands of years back, for sure

So, the mathematical illness symptoms are really so many and so huge to unbelievable limit

But only with Number theory and Diophantine Eqns. all that crap invented mathematics would be so easily refuted under every one own eye for sure

And who is on earth that can beat the numbers? wonder!

Just wait till I get some free time, and my answer would be in advance, no real root, or even imaginary roots exist for such a fabricated polynomials, sure, EVEN though I had alrady tought you about it, sure
BKK
bassam king karzeddin
2017-12-07 09:00:28 UTC
Post by konyberg
[...]
Just wait till I get some free time, and my answer would be in advance, no real root or even imaginary roots exist for such a fabricated polynomials, sure, EVEN though I had already taught you about it, sure
BKK
BIG HINT: see my last post here only

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.math/pW5JkeZspFQ
BKK
Zelos Malum
2017-12-07 09:36:08 UTC
What are you talking about? They are giving you answers there.
bassam king karzeddin
2017-12-07 12:38:00 UTC
Post by Zelos Malum
What are you talking about? They are giving you answers there.
Even the Quintic Equation you want to put your nose in, wonder!
please this not for illiterate people, so keep silent and learn freely and silently, and watch the total huge collapse by only a single Diophantine Equation (COUNTER EXAMPLE)

Since you had never realized that my last post only had already and absolutely killed all those nonsense answers and beyond any little doubt, also people had immediately realized this obvious fact, but none of them would ever dare to confess and tell you the simplest truth loudly, since we know the reasons, and by the way, it truly doesn't NEED any LITTLE PEER-REVIEW, so was PUBLISHED publically in such a dirty places, thus not deserving any reputable Journal or any reputable University to be honoured by its absolute truthness

And truly more and again, a skilled football player boy is much more worth than all the alleged top-most genius mathematicians on earth, including most of their BIG historical figures, for sure

And the wide audience of football would immediately recognize their little masters, but mathematicians would never realize their BIGGEST masters, but on the contrary, they wish to kill them badly and immediately for sure

Bassam King Karzeddin
Dec. 7th, 2017
Python
Mr King-of-IDIOTS, you are an utter imbecile and mentally ill.
Serg io
2017-12-06 20:18:56 UTC
Post by bassam king karzeddin
How can one obtain the real irrational root of this Quintic polynomial (x^5 - x - 1 = 0), but not in rational number form
simple;

https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=x%5E5+-+x+-+1+%3D+0

x≈1.1673039782614186843

Dec. 6th, 2017
bassam king karzeddin
2017-12-07 07:47:31 UTC
@Serg io, please note that you are providing a rational solution, but mathematicians believe that the real root must be irrational number, hence your provided solution isn't at all a solution, so when shall your solution becomes real irrational number then show it to us

BKK
4***@gmail.com
Dec. 6th, 2017
bassam king karzeddin
2017-12-07 08:39:15 UTC
On Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 3:25:38 PM UTC-5,
onsdag 6. desember 2017 15.41.32 UTC+1 skrev bassam
<snip>
Well, there is a real irrational root: x =
1.1673...
The root may not have a closed form (what do you
mean by real?), but not every number do.
But it does have a closed form. One can represent it
in terms of
either Elliptic functions or Theta functions. It
does not have an
elementary closed form.
Oh, I forgot; you don't believe in such numbers
(that's your problem).
When graphing the function f(x) = x^5 - x - 1, we
see it cutting the x-axis. That is the real root.
Consider the x-axis as a number line. The equation
also has four complex solutions.
KON
Theta functions or generally trig.functions were based on any random angle variable, where most of the angles mathematicians believe in are purely fictional and of impossible existence angels that were as a product of human mind hallucinations or brain fart angels of the mathematicians long ago, and the existing angels are only those rare angles in triangles that have at least two constructible sides, where the third side must be constructible as a result

However, we have named some sets of those impossible existing angels with PUBLISHED proofs here and elsewhere and fantastically some of those fictional angels are integer degrees angles say (n) degree, where (n) isn't divisible by 3, Where (PI = 180 DEGREES)

So, those trig.functions produce nothingness at the core unless we deal with them as constructible angels by computers and not the same way we understand them conventionally, so the contradictions are only in mathematicians minds for sure

BKK
Dan Christensen
2017-12-07 13:22:38 UTC
Post by bassam king karzeddin
How can one obtain the real irrational root of this Quintic polynomial (x^5 - x - 1 = 0), but not in rational number form
See the graph at https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=x%5E5+-+x+-+1+%3D+0

There you can get x approx. = 1.167303978261418684256045899854842180721 (40 significant digits)

It must be possible to obtain the result to ANY number of significant digits.

Do you really think your "future artificial beings" will be satisfied with your claim that x^5 - x - 1 = 0 has no solution?

Dan

bassam king karzeddin
2017-12-07 15:43:46 UTC
Post by Dan Christensen
Post by bassam king karzeddin
How can one obtain the real irrational root of this Quintic polynomial (x^5 - x - 1 = 0), but not in rational number form
See the graph at https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=x%5E5+-+x+-+1+%3D+0
There you can get x approx. = 1.167303978261418684256045899854842180721 (40 significant digits)
It must be possible to obtain the result to ANY number of significant digits.
Do you really think your "future artificial beings" will be satisfied with your claim that x^5 - x - 1 = 0 has no solution?
Dan
See the responses to my so peculiar claim (in the history of mathematics) coming immediately from fictional well-known hired Trolls as Dan and Python and...etc, but the people who immediately understand it keeps so long silence, wonder!

Does this issue truly need more than 10 minutes to fully understand even by a clever school student or a layperson? wonder!

Why all that hypocrisy in mathematics? wonder!
where are your alleged honesty and morality mathematicians? (in fictional and fabricated history books only most likely) wonder!

What type of people are you professional mathematicians? (cheaters most likely) wonder!

Do you think that your silence would resolve this most important issue ever made in the history of mathematics? wonder!

Did you understand truly why did the KING promise you here and more than ten years back to make a final third world war against your huge ignorance and cowardliness? wonder!

And how are those many fictional characters as (Dan, Python, Jim burse, Me, Zelos, J4, Burgan, Serg io, KON, ...etc) can be cured completely of their brain fart phobias? (despite taking hundreds of lectures freely) wonder!

Dan is bringing with him a rational number with only 40 sequence digit for an irrational number that supposed to be with endless digits, wonder!

And do you think truly whatever sequence of digits you bring with you would beat a STRONG COUNTER-EXAMPLE of non-solvable Diophantine Equation based on non-existing integer solution? wonder!

Or did you truly believe that your absolute stupidity with fabricated artificial continuity based on distances as Delta or Epsilon Would save your short neck from the sharp sword of the KING with the Exact meaning of Perfection of Diophantine Equations

Or maybe you wrongly thought that your fake non-existing Paradise called INFINITY would also save you from such miserable situations? wonder!

But also that imaginary fabrication of numbers as opposed to each other (+/-) wouldn't help you for sure

You have lost the FINAL war against the KING for sure

And the Queen will be finally freed and would soon curse and shame you perpetually and forever, for all your ignorance and be insisting to die with it stubbornly for sure

Now, many school students had grasped the easy trick, and consequently can make so many counterexamples to all your unnecessary buissness inherited foolishness and so naive understanding for sure

Did you truly understand what a counterexample with INTEGERS can make? wonder!

But miracles for sure

Bassam King Karzeddin
Dec. 7th, 217
Dan Christensen
2017-12-07 16:10:01 UTC
Post by Dan Christensen
Post by bassam king karzeddin
How can one obtain the real irrational root of this Quintic polynomial (x^5 - x - 1 = 0), but not in rational number form
See the graph at https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=x%5E5+-+x+-+1+%3D+0
There you can get x approx. = 1.167303978261418684256045899854842180721 (40 significant digits)
It must be possible to obtain the result to ANY number of significant digits.
Do you really think your "future artificial beings" will be satisfied with your claim that x^5 - x - 1 = 0 has no solution?
Dan is bringing with him a rational number with only 40 sequence digit for an irrational number that supposed to be with endless digits, wonder!
Again, the solution can be obtained to ANY number of significant digits. Do you understand what that means, Crank Boy? I'm sure your super intelligent "future artificial beings" will grasp it quickly enough if you cannot.

BKK actually wrote:

"Those many challenges of mine (in my posts) weren't actually designed for human beings, but for the future artificial beings that would certainly replace them not far away from now, for sure." [OMG! What a psycho!]
--Dec. 6, 2017

Dan

FredJeffries
2017-12-08 16:33:49 UTC
Post by Dan Christensen
Post by bassam king karzeddin
How can one obtain the real irrational root of this Quintic polynomial (x^5 - x - 1 = 0), but not in rational number form
See the graph at https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=x%5E5+-+x+-+1+%3D+0
There you can get x approx. = 1.167303978261418684256045899854842180721 (40 significant digits)
It must be possible to obtain the result to ANY number of significant digits.
Do you really think your "future artificial beings" will be satisfied with your claim that x^5 - x - 1 = 0 has no solution?
Dan is bringing with him a rational number with only 40 sequence digit for an irrational number that supposed to be with endless digits, wonder!
Again, the solution can be obtained to ANY number of significant digits.
Really?

Please obtain 12,543,678,443,345,340 significant digits.

Oh, yes, show your work.
bassam king karzeddin
2017-12-09 12:02:59 UTC
Post by Dan Christensen
Post by bassam king karzeddin
How can one obtain the real irrational root of this Quintic polynomial (x^5 - x - 1 = 0), but not in rational number form
See the graph at https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=x%5E5+-+x+-+1+%3D+0
There you can get x approx. = 1.167303978261418684256045899854842180721 (40 significant digits)
It must be possible to obtain the result to ANY number of significant digits.
Do you really think your "future artificial beings" will be satisfied with your claim that x^5 - x - 1 = 0 has no solution?
Dan is bringing with him a rational number with only 40 sequence digit for an irrational number that supposed to be with endless digits, wonder!
Again, the solution can be obtained to ANY number of significant digits. Do you understand what that means,
It means nothing at all as long as those rational (n/m) number sequence of alleged sequence digiits are not any exact solution to this insolvable Diaphontine Eqn. (n^5 = m^5 + nm^4), for sure

And definitely, you and the vast majority of mainstream mathematicians would never understand what does the word solution exactly mean in perfect mathematics, for 100% sure

Or what are the fabricated polynomials even mean, sure

BKK