What are the main roles of the honest historian mathematicians?
bassam king karzeddin
2016-11-19 13:23:39 UTC
Do you know an answer to my question?

Regards
Bassam King Karzeddin
John Gabriel
2016-11-19 14:39:22 UTC
Post by bassam king karzeddin
Do you know an answer to my question?
An honest mathematician:

1. Is ready to admit error and apologise when proven wrong.
2. Will accept truth no matter how inconvenient it might be.
3. Never criticizes out of ignorance or jealousy.
4. Always studies a topic before providing an opinion.
5. Maintains an open mind throughout his life.

Most importantly, an honest *academic* knows the following truths well:

All knowledge is questionable.
No knowledge is ever past further investigation.
All knowledge is subject to correction and revision.
Bassam King Karzeddin
bassam king karzeddin
This is really a good answer
s***@googlemail.com
But why don't you do just that then?
bassam king karzeddin
2017-07-20 09:04:42 UTC
Post by s***@googlemail.com
Post by John Gabriel
Post by bassam king karzeddin
Do you know an answer to my question?
1. Is ready to admit error and apologise when proven wrong.
2. Will accept truth no matter how inconvenient it might be.
3. Never criticizes out of ignorance or jealousy.
4. Always studies a topic before providing an opinion.
5. Maintains an open mind throughout his life.
All knowledge is questionable.
No knowledge is ever past further investigation.
All knowledge is subject to correction and revision.
Post by bassam king karzeddin
Regards
Bassam King Karzeddin
But why don't you do just that then?
I had already done it, sure

And if you are unable to GRASP it so clearly in my posts, then it is your problem for sure

BKK
bassam king karzeddin
2018-02-08 15:52:21 UTC
Post by s***@googlemail.com
Post by John Gabriel
Post by bassam king karzeddin
Do you know an answer to my question?
1. Is ready to admit error and apologise when proven wrong.
2. Will accept truth no matter how inconvenient it might be.
3. Never criticizes out of ignorance or jealousy.
4. Always studies a topic before providing an opinion.
5. Maintains an open mind throughout his life.
All knowledge is questionable.
No knowledge is ever past further investigation.
All knowledge is subject to correction and revision.
Post by bassam king karzeddin
Regards
Bassam King Karzeddin
But why don't you do just that then?
Shio... (whatever), a fictional character name for a hired Troll.

Is most likely another hired Troll, who seemed to finish his very dirty and devilish contract with some mathematical authority behind the seen

His leave and collapse at sci.math, hopefully forever

And many others would also leave, because their very dirty roles had been well-exposed mainly from their posts, for sure

BKK
bassam king karzeddin
2018-02-20 15:41:16 UTC
Post by s***@googlemail.com
Post by John Gabriel
Post by bassam king karzeddin
Do you know an answer to my question?
1. Is ready to admit error and apologise when proven wrong.
2. Will accept truth no matter how inconvenient it might be.
3. Never criticizes out of ignorance or jealousy.
4. Always studies a topic before providing an opinion.
5. Maintains an open mind throughout his life.
All knowledge is questionable.
No knowledge is ever past further investigation.
All knowledge is subject to correction and revision.
Post by bassam king karzeddin
Regards
Bassam King Karzeddin
But why don't you do just that then?
This is another hired Troll, with fictional mask name (Shio...), where he completed his contract with some mafia business mathematics for almost one year (with paid leave), leaving many shameful records of fighting deliberately against the facts

Noted from his shameless record
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!activity/sci.math/Fe6bioQHAQAJ

BKK

Dan Christensen
2017-07-19 23:20:14 UTC
Post by John Gabriel
Post by bassam king karzeddin
Do you know an answer to my question?
1. Is ready to admit error and apologise when proven wrong.
You should then admit you Wacky New Calclueless is wrong, Troll Boy. You cannot even give us the derivative of functions as simple as y=x. You are simply wrong when you say the derivative of such functions is "undefined."
Post by John Gabriel
2. Will accept truth no matter how inconvenient it might be.
3. Never criticizes out of ignorance or jealousy.
4. Always studies a topic before providing an opinion.
5. Maintains an open mind throughout his life.
All knowledge is questionable.
Remember, you wrote the following, Troll Boy:

"I am superhuman in many respects, especially intelligence where it counts most... I am the inimitable John Gabriel - the smartest mathematician who lived on planet earth. I won't be surpassed in centuries."
--Jan. 4, 2017

“I am the Creator of this galaxy.”
-- March 19, 2015

"I am always right."
-- Nov. 3, 2016

"Hitler was a genius... As from a moral point of view, again his actions can't be judged, because his morals are different.”
-- March 18, 2015

“In the early 20th century, there was a eugenics program in the United States. Too bad it was halted... It would be a very good idea to round up all the academic idiots, gas them and incinerate the useless lot. Only those that pass John Gabriel's exam should be allowed to live.”
-- July 13, 2014

"I will crush you... You need to be very careful what you say."
-- November 10, 2016

So, don't give us this "question everything" bullshit, Troll Boy.

Dan
Markus Klyver
An honest mathematician doesn't send death threats and hate Jews because of their own failures in life.
bassam king karzeddin
2017-08-01 19:52:41 UTC
Post by Markus Klyver
Post by John Gabriel
Post by bassam king karzeddin
Do you know an answer to my question?
1. Is ready to admit error and apologise when proven wrong.
2. Will accept truth no matter how inconvenient it might be.
3. Never criticizes out of ignorance or jealousy.
4. Always studies a topic before providing an opinion.
5. Maintains an open mind throughout his life.
All knowledge is questionable.
No knowledge is ever past further investigation.
All knowledge is subject to correction and revision.
Post by bassam king karzeddin
Regards
Bassam King Karzeddin
An honest mathematician doesn't send death threats and hate Jews because of their own failures in life.
You must have mixed up with other guy saying, I never said anything you seem to claim, on the contrary, I always claim to liberate the mathematicians from the so many inherited fictions from the past, where then the whole world may be liberated
So, I am here to save the mathematicians and the maths too as promised many years back by me, but sometimes I use cruel words to create the desired reaction and you know it is much more of a treatment course for the doctor
BKK
j4n bur53
2017-08-01 19:57:37 UTC
Youre contributions will be minimal if you even don't
master precalculus such as -3 * -5 = 15, and if you

completely lack the intuition that is the basis of math,
and also have very poor technical math skills.

you even dont understand the geometry of the Greeks.

(You talk some nonsense like legs
must be constructively given)
BKK
bassam king karzeddin
2017-08-02 15:51:35 UTC
Post by j4n bur53
[...]
Believe me, those issues are about the basic foundation of mathematics, and they are far behind your very common so naive understanding and I know that wasn't your problem at all, and don't be so fascinated by the Greeks since they didn't understand everything completely
Bkk
b***@gmail.com
2017-08-02 17:52:31 UTC
At least the Greek understood something, that is still
better than your zero understanding and profound confusion.
Bkk
bassam king karzeddin
2017-08-02 20:04:57 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
At least the Greek understood something, that is still
better than your zero understanding and profound confusion.
Post by bassam king karzeddin
Believe me, those issues are about the basic foundation of mathematics, and they are far behind your very common so naive understanding and I know that wasn't your problem at all, and don't be so fascinated by the Greeks since they didn't understand everything completely
Bkk
No, the Greeks and older ancient mathematicians were so much confused by raising their famous three puzzles, that I had solved completely, and soon people would certainly realize them for sure

Just think for a while that the real numbers are those only real constructible numbers, then everything becomes so easy to understand
No more puzzles for sure
BKK
b***@gmail.com
BKK
b***@gmail.com
2017-08-02 21:27:54 UTC
BKK, maybe this is news to you, but instead of posting miles and miles
of comments, simply answer your own question. There is a general
guideline which favors this behaviour:

https://meta.stackexchange.com/questions/17845/etiquette-for-answering-your-own-question/17847#17847

You could try it here, instead of making your question and
the answer of others unreadable, by long comments that are
kind of your own answers and that nobody reads.

https://hsm.stackexchange.com/questions/6371/who-was-the-first-to-prove-that-pi-was-a-real-number/6372#6372
BKK
Markus Klyver
I was responding to Gabriel.
bassam king karzeddin
2017-07-19 18:47:56 UTC
Post by bassam king karzeddin
Do you know an answer to my question?
Regards
Bassam King Karzeddin
Actually, the question isn't applicable anymore, and the reason is so obvious for sure

BKK
bassam king karzeddin
2017-08-01 14:31:17 UTC
08/01/2017
John Gabriel
2018-02-08 16:40:20 UTC
Sadly, there are no honest mathematicians, only dishonest mythmaticians.
Zelos Malum
2018-02-09 06:51:28 UTC
Gabriel, there are honest mathematicians, most of them are. It is cranks like you, Bassam and WM that are dishonest.

You are dishonest because you misrepresent definitions constantly.
bassam king karzeddin
2018-02-10 07:29:33 UTC
Post by John Gabriel
Post by bassam king karzeddin
Do you know an answer to my question?
Regards
Bassam King Karzeddin
Sadly, there are no honest mathematicians, only dishonest mythmaticians.
Just because our discovered common knowledge contradicts strictly their own, where this keeps happening in human history, since people are the same old inhabitants of old centuries, despite the huge progress in communication and technology that was mainly made by other scientists and talented engineers who are usually more normal and more talented in mathematics to be admitted in higher ranks scientific streams than those who couldn't get admissions except in lower ranks as mathematics fields, for sure

But frankly, all other categories as (scientists, engineers, physiologists, logicians, physicians, carpenters, politicians, journalists, farmers, lawyers, clever students, ... etc) are also so blamed to let mathematicians swim so deeply and alone into so many fictions to unbelievable limits, for sure

BKK
bassam king karzeddin
2018-02-11 18:36:30 UTC
Post by bassam king karzeddin
Do you know an answer to my question?
Regards
Bassam King Karzeddin
So, where are you historian mathematicians hiding now? wonder!

Your time had already come, so why to lose the rare chance in history?

Or do you truly need permission from unknown authorities? wonder!

Or maybe you don't understand the so elementary mathematics yet? wonder!

You are invited here for a new type of actual real history that is already documented? for sure

Or do you prefer to be shamed forever? wonder!

And the real choice is yours, for sure

BKK
Zelos Malum
2018-02-12 08:28:05 UTC
Post by bassam king karzeddin
So, where are you historian mathematicians hiding now? wonder!
No where, why would they pay attention to an idiot like you?
Post by bassam king karzeddin
Or do you truly need permission from unknown authorities? wonder!
They are known.
Comes from the one that fails basic multiplication.
bassam king karzeddin
2018-02-13 15:37:18 UTC
Post by bassam king karzeddin
Post by bassam king karzeddin
Do you know an answer to my question?
Regards
Bassam King Karzeddin
So, where are you historian mathematicians hiding now? wonder!
Your time had already come, so why to lose the rare chance in history?
Or do you truly need permission from unknown authorities? wonder!
Or maybe you don't understand the so elementary mathematics yet? wonder!
You are invited here for a new type of actual real history that is already documented? for sure
Or do you prefer to be shamed forever? wonder!
And the real choice is yours, for sure
BKK
Then take my written permission to do so, provided that you coordinate with me first, and never listen to an astray professional Troll as Zelos, since he is a lost case with still visible proven records of idiocy, for sure

BKK
Zelos Malum
2018-02-15 07:12:49 UTC
[...]
Idiocy? YOu mean actually KNOWING mathematics and CARING about mathematics, which is unlike you whom wants to be IGNORANT?