What are the minimum requirements to understand all fiction mathematics?
bassam king karzeddin
2018-02-07 06:40:05 UTC
Actually it is more precise to rewrite my question above in a more details as this:

"What are the minimum requirements for a laypersons or an elementary school students to understand all fiction in modern mathematics within half an hour?"

Regards
Bassam King Karzeddin
Feb. 7th, 2018
bassam king karzeddin
2018-02-07 08:23:56 UTC
Post by bassam king karzeddin
"What are the minimum requirements for a laypersons or an elementary school students to understand all fiction in modern mathematics within half an hour?"
Regards
Bassam King Karzeddin
Feb. 7th, 2018
"What are the minimum requirements for a laypersons or an elementary school students to understand all fiction in modern mathematics within half an hour?"
Regards
Bassam King Karzeddin
Feb. 7th, 2018
This only short lesson with the following minimum REQUIREMENTS needed that must be more than sufficient for all of you to get rid of your entire mind real fictional and never existing numbers, provided that you are so qualified with the followings:

1) You must be a human shape but with minimum humanity behaviours at least
2) You mustn't be a big fool but with minimum foolishness is also acceptable
3) You must not be a very big liar but a little bit of it would be also acceptable
4) You needn't to be so honest or so nobel but with minimum honesty or nobility would also be acceptable
5) You must not be too coward but with minimum courage is also appreciated
6) You must not be a very big stubborn denier all the time, but once upon a time to be grateful for someone whom you think had truly taught you a very big
lessons in your life and in your profession as well
7) You must not be under the age of ten years

You may also add gladly all your other minimum requirements to understand fully what actually fiction means in mathematics

So, truly no degrees or any other brain fart required strictly to understand completely, what is the real alleged manufactured and hallucination numbers in our top modern mathematics. For (100%) sure

So, shout loudly if you ever dare before the KING

BKK
bassam king karzeddin
2018-02-13 16:05:48 UTC
[...]
And as a conclusion to the minimum requirements mentioned above, one can easily identify those who fail to understand the simplest elementary mathematics as the followings:

1) Non human nature but a human like shape

2) Very big foolS

3) Very big liarS

4) Not at all Honests nor any nobleS

5) Big cowordS

6) Very big stubborns and full deniers

7) Above 30 years old (most likely)!

8 ) Not a professional mathematicians, for sure

BKK
bassam king karzeddin
2018-02-14 07:09:44 UTC
[...]
6) Very big stubborn and full deniers
7 ) A professional mathematicians, for sure
BKK
Zelos Malum
2018-02-15 06:49:01 UTC
You got it backward Bastard.

Those are all qualities that cranks like you have, not mathematicians.
bassam king karzeddin
2018-02-15 07:24:15 UTC
Post by Zelos Malum
You got it backward Bastard.
Those are all qualities that cranks like you have, not mathematicians.
Get out of all my topics, you real astray HIRED street boy, for sure

BKK
Zelos Malum
Why? Why owuld I get out of you trying to spread misinformation?
bassam king karzeddin

BKK
Zelos Malum
not really, you are still delusional.
bassam king karzeddin
2018-03-01 18:34:47 UTC
[...]
This really interesting

BKK
Zelos Malum
2018-03-02 06:49:26 UTC
[...]
You are an interesting case study for crankness

Zelos Malum
2018-02-08 06:46:07 UTC
To understand REAL mathematics you need to not be an arrogant ignorant arsehole (like you)

However to understand all of mathematics takes years and even decades of study. Neither of which you have done.

As for your list

It is a list of "how to be a crank", not how to be cleaned from idiocy.
Jan
2018-02-08 10:06:28 UTC
Post by bassam king karzeddin
"What are the minimum requirements for a laypersons or an elementary school students to understand all fiction in modern mathematics within half an hour?"
It cannot be done, of course. You need many years of study. I know it sounds boring and
unattractive but what's required is simply honest work and a certain knack for that sort
of thing, just like anything else in life.

Jan
bassam king karzeddin
2018-02-08 13:26:14 UTC
Post by Jan
Post by bassam king karzeddin
"What are the minimum requirements for a laypersons or an elementary school students to understand all fiction in modern mathematics within half an hour?"
It cannot be done, of course. You need many years of study. I know it sounds boring and
unattractive but what's required is simply honest work and a certain knack for that sort
of thing, just like anything else in life.
--
Jan
My so elementary proofs are just there PUBLISHED (in my posts), and I can't bring them every time with me to convince everyone separately, nor I care if people can't understand them since it is impossible for an average mathematician or else to misunderstand them except intentionally and deliberately for many well-known reasons.

And that is why when they were repeated many times at this site, people weren't able to refute any of them,

They are indeed too easy proofs and beyond beleaf, for sure

BKK
Zelos Malum
2018-02-08 13:31:06 UTC
Post by bassam king karzeddin
My so elementary proofs are just there PUBLISHED (in my posts)
They aren't proofs, they are just ignorant ramblings of an idiot.
Post by bassam king karzeddin
I can't bring them every time with me to convince everyone separately,
If you think they are "proofs", then publish it in a reputable mathematical journal or forever be a coward.
We understand them, they are just idiotic ramblings
John Gabriel
2018-02-08 13:42:26 UTC
Post by Jan
Post by bassam king karzeddin
"What are the minimum requirements for a laypersons or an elementary school students to understand all fiction in modern mathematics within half an hour?"
It cannot be done, of course.
Of course it can.
Post by Jan
You need many years of study.
Ill-formed concepts are never mastered, even in a lifetime.
Post by Jan
I know it sounds boring and unattractive but what's required is simply honest work and a certain knack for that sort of thing, just like anything else in life.
How ironic! Most math academics lack honesty, are ignorant, stupid, incompetent and extremely lazy.
Post by Jan
Jan
John Gabriel
2018-02-08 13:43:27 UTC
Post by Jan
I know it sounds boring and unattractive but what's required is simply honest work and a certain knack for that sort of thing, just like anything else in life.
How ironic! Most math academics lack honesty, are ignorant, stupid, incompetent and extremely lazy.
And arrogant! Because they know so little.
Post by John Gabriel
Post by Jan
Jan
Zelos Malum
2018-02-09 07:08:33 UTC
Post by John Gabriel
Of course it can.
No you can't, the body of knowledge is far too great. You cannot make someone udnerstand quantum mechanic in 30 fucking minutes!
Post by John Gabriel
Ill-formed concepts are never mastered, even in a lifetime.
how fortunate all in mathematics are well-formed and written in NOL so it is easy to understand.
You describe yourself. You are dishonest, you are ignorant, stupid, incompetent and extremely lazy because you refuse to learn anything!
Jan
2018-02-09 09:43:51 UTC
Post by John Gabriel
Post by Jan
Post by bassam king karzeddin
"What are the minimum requirements for a laypersons or an elementary school students to understand all fiction in modern mathematics within half an hour?"
It cannot be done, of course.
Of course it can.
This may depend on the definition of "all fiction in modern mathematics". If we assume this
is an empty set (or something very close to it), then perhaps you are right :-)

Jan
bassam king karzeddin
2018-02-10 06:59:02 UTC
Post by Jan
Post by John Gabriel
Post by Jan
Post by bassam king karzeddin
"What are the minimum requirements for a laypersons or an elementary school students to understand all fiction in modern mathematics within half an hour?"
It cannot be done, of course.
Of course it can.
This may depend on the definition of "all fiction in modern mathematics". If we assume this
is an empty set (or something very close to it), then perhaps you are right :-)
--
Jan
No, "all fiction in modern mathematics" doesn't depend on any definition or empty set or so, since they are too clear as purely as mere decisions or beliefs, also beyond the simplest common sense that a creature must acquire, for sure

BKK
John Gabriel
2018-02-08 13:40:11 UTC
Post by bassam king karzeddin
"What are the minimum requirements for a laypersons or an elementary school students to understand all fiction in modern mathematics within half an hour?"
A strong religious belief and no clue what it means for a concept to be well defined.
Feb. 7th, 2018
Zelos Malum
2018-02-09 07:09:16 UTC
Post by John Gabriel
A strong religious belief and no clue what it means for a concept to be well defined.
This is what a crank/creationist would say.
Post by John Gabriel
And arrogant! Because they know so little.
They know much more than you, I know much more than you!