Dregs of sci.math-- Jan Burse, Jan Bielawski, Dan Christensen, John Gabriel, Mike Moroney, Zelos Malum, Franz, Konyberg
Archimedes Plutonium
2017-11-09 19:21:25 UTC
Through the years, I wasted enough time with these nitwits, the dregs of sci.math. People that never belonged in mathematics, in the first place. They know little to nothing of mathematics. They are a waste of time. Many with fake names, most are stalkers.

Through the years, I used them, much as one uses foul manure to make their lilies or peonies grow better. But even now, I have way too much work to even make use of manure.

They are intellectual failures.

Often I put them in Google's abuse report, not thinking Google will get rid of them, but simply so I no longer see their thread on the newsboard.

Their game is to attack posters, never to "do math". Their objective is to kick out posters, and they are bullies needing medical attention. Some are just robots with an insane human attendant.

So, I have too much work to do to waste any more time on these creeps, but have to waste some time in keeping this list as a NOTICE.

My work of math, allows no more time for these worthless knuckleheads-- other than to point out who they are if you have a difficult time in realizing that yourself.

Worthless knuckleheads to filter out, never read, unless you want to be a dolt yourself::
Jan Burse
Jan Bielawski
Dan Christensen
John Gabriel
Mike Moroney
Zelos Malum
Franz
Konyberg
Markus Klyver

AP
John Gabriel
2017-11-09 19:34:54 UTC
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
[...]
With the exclusion of Christensen and Franz, I'd keep them and kick you out.

Is there a name for your mental condition? I know you suffer from psychotic delusion and crave attention... anything else?
b***@gmail.com
2017-11-09 19:37:39 UTC
AP brain farto doesn't have man boobs where
he could find brains. Now he looks in the

kitchen, but somehow his conic sections are
all oval. Thats how he got raving mad.
b***@gmail.com
2017-11-09 19:41:37 UTC
You see he plays in same league as you bird
brain John Gabriel. What made you raving

made is the limit in anaysis, which you
still dont understand a bit.
Archimedes Plutonium
Earle Jones
2021-09-07 00:35:06 UTC
[...]
*
I'm sorry I did not make your list.

earle
*
Archimedes Plutonium
2021-09-07 06:06:05 UTC
Post by Earle Jones
[...]
You made this list of 12 mentioned below--
Zelos, we have an expression here in English, whether they have the same in Sweden. "Carrot on a stick" to good behavior. But in your case, would it be proper to say "Penis on a stick" as you repeat all of your gay lover's John Gabriel's post of the day, so that JG posts are a constant fixture on front page of sci.math. Are you trying to make all of sci.math, Zelos, be a gay pick up bar-- and the damnation of the truth of math. Is you, Zelos Malum and your gay gang of John Gabriel, and 12 others attempting to control sci.math to be sci.gay.math.

Tell us Earle, from your recent visit to a "shrink at Stanford" why you subconsciously need a huge Dick in your logo-photo, sure your are mimicking Rodin's statue of "The Thinker" only we should say of "The Cocksucker". What does the Shrink say about that Earle? That in your pictures you want to convey and communicate your inner most longings-- a big dick in your mouth? Was yours the Stanford University picture of the year in science and engineering?
Archimedes Plutonium
2021-09-07 06:15:48 UTC
Post by Earle Jones
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
"I am the purloined scum"
--
Archimedes Plutonium =
SUPREME HOMICIDAL NUT
MR. METICULOUS PINHEAD
RECOMPUTED HIS ALUMNI
IMPORT EUCLIDIAN MUSH
POUND HEURISTIC LEMMA
HILARIOUS CEMENT DUMP
LUDICROUS HEMP INMATE
MODULATES CHIMP URINE
MULTI-MENU P-ADICS HERO
...enough?
earle
--
__
__/\_\
I do not think anyone with that amount of insanity of attacking stalking for 20 years is worthy of a degree in engineering.
Archimedes Plutonium
2017-11-09 20:34:16 UTC
[...]
                  __|      \ /     |__
   _ o   ___\o    \o    |    o/    o/___     o _
     /\  /)  |        ( \   /o\  / )     |      (\    /\
___|_\______                          _____/_|__
j4n bur53
2017-11-09 20:39:11 UTC
AP brain farto, already spamming the internet
for 30 years, not a single line of math.
[...]
__| \ / |__
_ o ___\o \o | o/ o/___ o _
/\ /) | ( \ /o\ / ) | (\ /\
___|_\______ _____/_|__
Archimedes Plutonium
Archimedes Plutonium
2017-11-11 04:05:14 UTC
___
./_ -\.
q| o O |p
-oOOO--~U~--OOOo-
Where did you get that black eye
Archimedes Plutonium
2017-11-11 18:15:06 UTC
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
                  __|      \ /     |__
   _ o   ___\o    \o    |    o/    o/___     o _
     /\  /)  |        ( \   /o\  / )     |      (\    /\
___|_\______                          _____/_|__
///
/\
/ \
/-oo-\
\--/
conehead
So many dregs in sci.math-- look at them-- everyday stalking-- where some colleges actually hire these dregs to go run around without a head, ad hominem

                                    __
                               .-'         `-.              ,dP""Yb,
                             .'               `.          ,d"        "b,
                            /                   \        d'    _      `Y,
                           ;                     ;      8     8        `b
           ,'" ^  "`.     |                      |     `b,_,aP       P
         /           \     ;                     ;        """"        d'
        |             |     \                    /                 ,P"
         \           /      `.                .'       a,.__,aP"
          `.___ .'           `-._____.-'           `"""''
     @ @
      /
Archimedes Plutonium
2017-11-12 00:42:05 UTC
Jan
6:02 PM (39 minutes ago)

You have no ideas, it's all graphomania with no content.
Jan
Jan
2017-11-12 04:02:56 UTC
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
Jan
6:02 PM (39 minutes ago)
You have no ideas, it's all graphomania with no content.
Thank you for copying me verbatim but don't you have your own thoughts?

Jan
Archimedes Plutonium
2017-11-12 07:15:36 UTC
MW
MNW
MMXWW
///..)
<|| >\
$$ --/
|\_/
Archimedes Plutonium
2017-11-12 17:26:25 UTC
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
MW
MNW
MMXWW
///..)
<|| >\
$$ --/
|\_/
Sadly, over in sci.physics, some oil/coal/gas companies hire trolls to keep posting that Global Warming is not real, sadly, in which they should be kicked out of sci.physics

But over here in sci.math, many of the listed dregs are hired by colleges to go around trashing those authors they deem as threats to "keep teaching corrupt math"

All of the dregs want to keep the error filled Boole logic with its 2 OR 8 is 10 when even a kid knows that 2 AND 8 is 10.
Me
2017-11-12 17:40:07 UTC
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
Boole logic with its 2 OR 8 is 10
Right, Python:

print(2 | 8) #binary 2 OR 8

=> 10
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
a kid knows that 2 AND 8 is 10.
Nope, it knows that 2 + 8 = 10.
Archimedes Plutonium
2017-11-13 15:50:51 UTC
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
MW
MNW
MMXWW
///..)
<|| >\
$$ --/
|\_/
Sadly, over in sci.physics, some oil/coal/gas companies hire trolls to keep posting that Global Warming is not real, sadly, in which they should be kicked out of sci.physics
But over here in sci.math, many of the listed dregs are hired by colleges to go around trashing those authors they deem as threats to "keep teaching corrupt math"
All of the dregs want to keep the error filled Boole logic with its 2 OR 8 is 10 when even a kid knows that 2 AND 8 is 10.
The dreg in sci.physics-- McGinn that is a front page hog

is found in sci.math as John Gabriel, front page hog

I use Google abuse to "hide from view", takes but 2 minutes to hide Gabriel nonsense, and report the creeps Burse, Christensen along with Gabriel
Jan
2017-11-09 22:00:58 UTC
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
Through the years, I wasted enough time with these nitwits,
Then don't. Just open your own blog, simple as that. Then you won't have
to deal with people posting responses to your posts.
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
They know little to nothing of mathematics.
Really? Do you want me to test you? OK, calculate the curvature of the
surface exp(z) (i.e. the graph of the complex exponential, it's a 2D
surface in 4D space).
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
They are a waste of time.
Then why did you even post this?

Jan
Michael Moroney
2017-11-13 16:25:12 UTC
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
Through the years, I wasted enough time with these nitwits, the dregs
of sci.math. People that never belonged in mathematics, in the first place.
They know little to nothing of mathematics. They are a waste of time. Many
with fake names, most are stalkers.
And at the top of that list is "front page hog" Archimedes Plutonium.
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
Their game is to attack posters, never to "do math". Their objective is to
kick out posters, and they are bullies needing medical attention. Some are
just robots with an insane human attendant.
Sounds like Archimedes Plutonium, all right. Trying to kick out anyone who
dares to try and correct him, always attacking but refuses to "do math" here.
24 years and counting in sci.math with no actual math.
He seems to need medical attention since he is apparently delusional now,
believing entire math departments of major universities being fired for doing
their work correctly, imagining seeing semicircles when he sees a sine wave
etc., plus simply not being bolted down too tight in the first place.
Archimedes Plutonium
2017-11-15 20:29:21 UTC
Witness how dregs stalk those doing math

Some colleges must be paying these dregs to stalk

Nov 8

bassam king karzeddin 1) How can you approximate the arithmetical cube root of say (10) without using the decimal notation, (.), in any number system, say simply 10base number system? 2) What ultimately that you must discover about the arithmetical exact cube root

Nov 8

Zelos Malum Wahts with your fucking obsession about notation?

Nov 8

bassam king karzeddin @ the fictional character (Zeros) Moron, let the school students discover the so amazing facts about the GREAT foundation of their mathematics by themselves first and just before they get completely brainwashed by their brainwashed teachers

Nov 8

bassam king karzeddin Please don't disturb and divert the SO innocent students from being self-independent thinkers first Since we know exactly your real bad intention for sure BKK

Nov 8

Bill using the decimal notation, (.), in say 10base number system? There are 3 cube roots of two. I can graph them without using any decimal notation. > > 2) What ultimately that you must discover about the arithmetical exact cube root of two

Nov 9

bassam king karzeddin I do understand what do you mean exactly, a standard old solution to this polynomial (x^3 = 2), where none exists in any imaginable reality since the cube root operation was never proved in mathematics, it was so foolishly concluded only and

Nov 9

Zelos Malum First of, my name is Zelos you lying sack of shit. Secondly, stop with your obsession about identity. I go by one identity here and no matter what it really is, which may be Zelos as you would never know!, has no impact on the accuracy of my

Nov 9

bassam king karzeddin ******************** A real fictional crank (Zelos) who refuses to learn new matters and also lost his temper and starts biting everyone around that sees things independently from any well-established or fabricated and fake knowledge So, you

Nov 9

Dan Christensen There is nothing wrong with decimal notation. Only a crank and a troll like BKK here could take exception. (He actually believes that 40 degree angles don't exist!) Here is the cube root of 2 to 31 decimal places (32 significant digits): 1.259

Nov 9

John Gabriel The only lying sacks of shit on this forum are you, Jan Burse and your troll King Dan Christensen. Very sorry, but that is the truth. You are 100% pure troll.

Nov 9

Serg io which ones are the fake posts ?
Jan
2017-11-16 00:12:38 UTC
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
Witness how dregs stalk those doing math
It's not "stalking", it's called "posting responses".

If you don't like it, go away. Simple.

Jan
Archimedes Plutonium
2017-11-16 18:14:57 UTC
Some colleges and universities are paying goonclod people to constantly stalk and harrass

Zelos Malum - the symbol of dishonest mainstream academics.
5 posts by 5 authors

7:36 AM (4 hours ago)
John Gabriel
This message has been hidden because you reported it for abuse. To see it anyway, click here.

7:38 AM (4 hours ago)
***@gmail.com
This message has been hidden because you reported it for abuse. To see it anyway, click here.

7:38 AM (4 hours ago)
j4n bur53
This message has been hidden because you reported it for abuse. To see it anyway, click here.

8:03 AM (4 hours ago)
Dan Christensen
This message has been hidden because you reported it for abuse. To see it anyway, click here.

10:14 AM (1 hour ago)
Zelos Malum
This message has been hidden because you reported it for abuse. To see it anyway, click here.
Archimedes Plutonium
Archimedes Plutonium
2017-11-17 19:13:19 UTC
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
Use Google abuse reports to hide these fools
Same ad hominem dirt bags, day after day

Use Google abuse reports and hide them from view

Lower your blood pressure

Better yet, filter them out forever

John Gabriel
This message has been hidden because you reported it for abuse. To see it anyway, click here.

8:35 AM (4 hours ago)
Dan Christensen
This message has been hidden because you reported it for abuse. To see it anyway, click here.

10:35 AM (2 hours ago)
Zelos Malum
This message has been hidden because you reported it for abuse. To see it anyway, click here.

11:52 AM (1 hour ago)
John Gabriel
This message has been hidden because you reported it for abuse. To see it anyway, click here.

11:55 AM (1 hour ago)
***@gmail.com
This message has been hidden because you reported it for abuse. To see it anyway, click here.
Jan
2017-11-17 23:14:17 UTC
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
Some colleges and universities are paying goonclod people to constantly stalk and harrass
It's not "stalking", it's simply responding to your posts. If this sort
of thing is not your bag, just leave and set up a blog instead. They are
freely available on the Internet, and if you don't like the advertising that
typically goes with it, just pay some small amount, like $15 per year or
something. Then you are the king of your own domain, problem solved.

Also, stop those gratuituous lists of real-life universities and their
employees, it may get you in legal trouble (not to mention it's simply
idiotic beyond words).

Jan
Archimedes Plutonium
2017-11-18 00:38:22 UTC
Dregs of sci.math-- Jan Burse, Jan Bielawski, Dan Christensen, John Gabriel, Mike Moroney, Zelos Malum, Franz, Konyberg
24 posts by 8 authors

Nov 9

me Through the years, I wasted enough time with these nitwits, the dregs of sci.math. People that never belonged in mathematics, in the first place. They know little to nothing of mathematics. They are a waste of time. Many with fake names, most are

Nov 9
John Gabriel
This message has been hidden because you reported it for abuse. To see it anyway, click here.

Nov 9
***@gmail.com
This message has been hidden because you reported it for abuse. To see it anyway, click here.

Nov 9
j4n bur53
This message has been hidden because you reported it for abuse. To see it anyway, click here.

Nov 9

me __| \ / |__ _ o ___\o \o | o/ o/___ o _ /\ /) | ( \ /o\ / ) | (\ /\ ___|_\______ _____/_|__

Nov 9
j4n bur53

Zelos Malum
2017-11-16 06:44:33 UTC
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
People that never belonged in mathematics, in the first place
You mean like yourself?
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
They know little to nothing of mathematics.
Oh we are defiantely talking about you now!
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
They are a waste of time. Many with fake names, most are stalkers.
Yes because your real name definately contains plutonium in it!
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
They are intellectual failures.
Most definately you!
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
Their game is to attack posters, never to "do math".
You don't ever do anything mathematical either, you don't use definitions or anything.
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
So, I have too much work to do to waste any more time on these creeps, but have to waste some time in keeping this list as a NOTICE.
You mean waste MORE time to be an even MORE famous crank?
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
Is there a name for your mental condition? I know you suffer from psychotic delusion and crave attention... anything else?
It is called Grandios Narcissism, you have that as well