I'm Satoshi, We are all Satoshi
Add Reply
Mild Shock
2024-10-08 01:55:14 UTC

USA with the Trump/Elon stunt right now
going through an awakening about distributed
computing and computer cryptography:

The Legendary Treasure of Satoshi Nakamoto

BTW: It is not true that like gold and real
estate, Bitcoin is a successful store of value
because it’s difficult to increase its supply.

Don't forget to buy other coins, Bitcoin has
limited supply, it will soon be a historical
footnote. Everybody knows, there are better

coins and coins are swiftly replacable.
I wonder when and how fast this decline of BTC
will happen. Will be funny to watch!

Bye

Meanwhile enjoying some classics:

" That is a question that I am no more able to
answer than yourself. There seems, however, only
one plausible way of accounting for them - and
yet it is dreadful to believe in such atrocity
as my suggestion would imply. It is clear that
Kidd—if Kidd indeed secreted this treasure, which
I doubt not—it is clear that he must have had
assistance in the labor. But this labor concluded,
he may have thought it expedient to remove all
participants in his secret. Perhaps a couple of
blows with a mattock were sufficient, while his
coadjutors were busy in the pit ; perhaps it required
a dozen — who shall tell ? "
The Golden Bug - Edgar Allan Poe
https://archive.org/details/goldbug00poee_1/page/50/mode/2up
Mild Shock
2024-10-09 21:58:38 UTC
Post by Mild Shock
Will be funny to watch!
Yes, it will be funny to watch how
people like Michael Saylor will
pull their head out of the noose

without getting poor again:

Michael Saylor - We Call Them Poor

But the approach is probably very
simple. Continouse portfolio management
and diversification.

Take the NASDAQ index, which is now
50 years old. Before 2010 the following
companies were in the NASDAQ index:
- Sun Microsystems
- Yahoo!
- Dell
- Kodak

Now they arent anymore in the NASDAQ index.
So that Bitcoin disappears is a possible
future scenario without doubt if we

look at time scales of like 20-40 years.
Hi,
http://youtu.be/iIWViimqRMU