Diophantine Equation (x^3 + y^2 + z^p = 0)
bassam king karzeddin
2017-01-17 17:44:44 UTC
Why the top mathematicians with the help of supercomputers, cannot find a single triplet integer solution for this Diophantine equation?

(x^3 + y^2 + z^p = 0), where (x, y, z) are nonzero coprime integers, (p > 7) is prime number, and (z =/= -1)

©

Regards
Bassam King Karzeddin
17th, Jan., 2017
Efftard K. Donglemeier
2017-01-21 22:39:58 UTC
Oh look! A moron is posting from mathforum.org! Again!
a***@gmail.com
2017-01-22 18:11:01 UTC
in part is just his lack of grammar\english, but
such an equation seems simple enough ... that is that
nobody gAf about it, unless a g00d query can be made
bassam king karzeddin
2017-01-24 09:43:21 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
in part is just his lack of grammar\english, but
such an equation seems simple enough ... that is that
nobody gAf about it, unless a g00d query can be made
What lack of grammar\english has to do here with this little problem

Of course nobody can solve it, except me!

but I do not want to spoil the joy of solving it!

So, enjoy it for the rest of your life mythematickers

Regards
Bassam King karzeddin
24th, Jan., 2016
a***@gmail.com
2017-01-24 22:49:59 UTC
I have problems that I want to do, but
if I "see the light" of the wonder of that,
I'll at least not think t00 much about it
feed the trolls, I don't know, banana-bread
bassam king karzeddin
2017-01-25 15:44:36 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
nobody gAf about it, unless a g00d query can be made
Of course nobody can solve it, except me!
but I do not want to spoil the joy of solving it!
feed the trolls, I don't know, banana-bread
Of course you have many problems to do, so ignore it!, since you would never be able to see the light, and do not think about too much because you would certainly waste your time

And so naturally a troll who provides such a problems for mathematicians, because he wanted to torture them to death, not wanting them to even sleep peacefully

Imagine if this same (very little) problem was provided by a very well known mathematician, then see how things would seem too different, even to you readers

First: it would be documented very well in very reputable sources

Second: they would make international conferences about this puzzels

Third: the historians would immediately make some novel book stories about the puzzle, especially if the puzzler pass away

Forth: they would start offering prizes to the puzzle
Fifth: many of the Wikipedia writers would immediately start their yellow pages about it

Fifth: many of the secretive researchers would start submitting their papers of partial results towards the final proof or so

Sixth: many books and internet sites would be written about this puzzel

there are als many more points not present in mind, ...

So, do not ask your teachers or the teachers of your teachers about it, let them first solve that called Beal's conjecture, it may be more convenient, since it was established by a millionaire or so, and there is also one million dollar for it, and may be this one comes from that one, or else, who knows?

Regards
Bassam King Karzeddin
25th, Jan., 2017
b***@gmail.com
2017-01-25 15:52:21 UTC
Interesting research goal. Good one, please continue.
bassam king karzeddin
And I did tell you quite many times that (xxx, yy, z) can not fit in a right angle triangle, DID NOT I? wonder
bassam king karzeddin
2017-01-25 17:03:22 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
Interesting research goal. Good one, please continue.
Post by bassam king karzeddin
And so naturally a troll who provides such a problems for
mathematicians, because he wanted to torture them to death,
not wanting them to even sleep peacefully
And I did tell you quite many times that (xxx, yy, z) can not fit in a right angle triangle, DID NOT I? wonder
Opps., this seems another problem for you!, how can I simplify it further for you?

BK
a***@gmail.com
2017-01-25 21:57:29 UTC
Beal's conjecture is just a superset of Fermat's pr00f
of that there are no rational solutions to "the last equation,"
but that seems to be all that you like to chatter about, botty
25th, Jan., 2017
a***@gmail.com
2017-01-26 00:20:23 UTC
oh, but, now, I see, why,
you posted that sylli equation; certainly,
that is a nice exemplar of the problem, d00d
bassam king karzeddin
2017-01-26 11:07:49 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
oh, but, now, I see, why,
you posted that sylli equation; certainly,
that is a nice exemplar of the problem, d00d
Definitely you misunderstood me as usual

Yes it is a very silly problem as you can see, it should had been done much before Fermate had stated his wonderful conjecture, same applies for Beal's conjecture

They were all stored in that only theorem of Pythagoras, then there was no need to have so many eggs once you have the hen, but this is still difficult for you I suppose

One keeps wondering why the Pythagoreans didn't make at all?

BK
a***@gmail.com
2017-01-26 18:58:13 UTC
I solved the only open problem of Fermat's,
whether there are any more Fermat primes;
there are certainly no more, beyond the finities searched by algorithm

if you do not even know Fermat's little theorem,
there is certianly no hope for your problemmas
Post by bassam king karzeddin
They were all stored in that only theorem of Pythagoras, then there was no need to have so many eggs once you have the hen, but this is still difficult for you I suppose
One keeps wondering why the Pythagoreans didn't make at all?
you're just making aspersions, but
can you even find the seventh p.t, or
the first pythagorean quadruple?
bassam king karzeddin
2017-01-28 16:19:53 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
I solved the only open problem of Fermat's,
whether there are any more Fermat primes;
there are certainly no more, beyond the finities searched by algorithm
if you do not even know Fermat's little theorem,
there is certianly no hope for your problemmas
Post by bassam king karzeddin
They were all stored in that only theorem of Pythagoras, then there was no need to have so many eggs once you have the hen, but this is still difficult for you I suppose
One keeps wondering why the Pythagoreans didn't make at all?
you're just making aspersions, but
can you even find the seventh p.t, or
the first pythagorean quadruple?
Those had nothing with Fermat's, they are more basic than Fermat's

Do you mean like this (15^7 + 37969^2 = 40156^2)

BK
bassam king karzeddin
2017-01-29 15:46:55 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
I solved the only open problem of Fermat's,
whether there are any more Fermat primes;
there are certainly no more, beyond the finities searched by algorithm
if you do not even know Fermat's little theorem,
there is certianly no hope for your problemmas
Post by bassam king karzeddin
They were all stored in that only theorem of Pythagoras, then there was no need to have so many eggs once you have the hen, but this is still difficult for you I suppose
One keeps wondering why the Pythagoreans didn't make at all?
you're just making aspersions, but
can you even find the seventh p.t, or
the first pythagorean quadruple?
Those had nothing with Fermat's, they are more basic than Fermat's
Do you mean like this (15^7 + 37969^2 = 40156^2)
BK
It is quite easy to provide infinitely many coprime non zero integer solutions to this Diophantine equation of this form, and for any integer (n)

x^n + y^2 = z^2

BK
a***@gmail.com
2017-01-31 01:42:29 UTC
I don'treally care what the seventh pythagorean trilateral, is, and
the problem of the perfect box is just the pythagorean theorem,
but there are two spatial ones
BK
bassam king karzeddin
2017-10-01 16:59:12 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
[...]
So much time passed, are you (NUMBER theorists only) still enjoying it or being tortured with it? wonder!

Believe it, this one should have more than one million $ prize

But hey, don't rely on your computer much, since the computer despite being very useful but it is usually quite dumped for sure

Regards
BKK
bassam king karzeddin
2017-01-29 18:15:51 UTC
Post by bassam king karzeddin
Why the top mathematicians with the help of supercomputers, cannot find a single triplet integer solution for this Diophantine equation?
(x^3 + y^2 + z^p = 0), where (x, y, z) are nonzero coprime integers, (p > 7) is prime number, and (z =/= -1)
©
Regards
Bassam King Karzeddin
17th, Jan., 2017
Here there are more reasons to ruin your alleged intellectualism

https://www.quora.com/What-is-your-favorite-Diophantine-equation/answer/Bassam-Karzeddin-1

I do not know if they allow you to read this page at Quora, where I may think they would delete it

I guess also many of you report abuse for my articles, since I saw this on mobile, where all the good topics are hidden, since most people can not tolerate to look into mirror, because they would see something that is not pleasant, Wonder!

BK
bassam king karzeddin
2017-04-15 09:45:21 UTC
Post by bassam king karzeddin
Why the top mathematicians with the help of supercomputers, cannot find a single triplet integer solution for this Diophantine equation?
(x^3 + y^2 + z^p = 0), where (x, y, z) are nonzero coprime integers, (p > 7) is prime number, and (z =/= -1)
©
Regards
Bassam King Karzeddin
17th, Jan., 2017
By this simple one line statement about trinomial Diophantine equations, a bitter end had been set to many other secretive researchers dreams in this field, and for sure

BK
bassam king karzeddin
2017-04-17 17:36:05 UTC
On Tuesday, January 17, 2017 at 9:00:05 PM UTC+3,
Post by bassam king karzeddin
Why the top mathematicians with the help of
supercomputers, cannot find a single triplet integer
solution for this Diophantine equation?
Post by bassam king karzeddin
(x^3 + y^2 + z^p = 0), where (x, y, z) are nonzero
coprime integers, (p > 7) is prime number, and (z =/=
-1)
Post by bassam king karzeddin
©
Regards
Bassam King Karzeddin
17th, Jan., 2017
By this simple one line statement about trinomial
l Diophantine equations, a bitter end had been set to
many other secretive researchers dreams in this
field, and for sure
BK
I really did not mean to kill the mathematicians dreams, but to enlighten them that there are more interesting thing to do instead of wasting your life aimlessly for sure
But, so unfortunately I had already and unintentionally collapsed so many other basic areas in mathematics too, to unbelievable degree that had never occurred in the fabricated fake history of mathematics

In fact I had succeeded beyond limits to reduce it to be good enough for our little carpentry works for sure

But, do not think that is the horrible end of the modern mathematics

There are so much real true hidden and uncovered mathematics that is more than sufficient for everybody, and for sure

BK
bassam king karzeddin
2017-04-19 20:14:09 UTC
Post by bassam king karzeddin
Why the top mathematicians with the help of supercomputers, cannot find a single triplet integer solution for this Diophantine equation?
(x^3 + y^2 + z^p = 0), where (x, y, z) are nonzero coprime integers, (p > 7) is prime number, and (z =/= -1)
©
Regards
Bassam King Karzeddin
17th, Jan., 2017
This is really painful to all mathematickers on earth, for sure

That is why they keep hiding it

Hey, but here is not MSE or Quora OR any other moron moderated site that you can practice your illness and so incompetence for sure

Here every thing remains documented to a date and a second and hopefully forever

And here is no dirty hand or diseased criminal mind can simply delete, modify, hide or spoil your content (whatever it is)

Here is a free world based on equal grounds and away from those moron professionals whom are more than helpless in this regard, for sure

BK
bassam king karzeddin
2017-04-24 15:48:00 UTC
Post by bassam king karzeddin
Why the top mathematicians with the help of supercomputers, cannot find a single triplet integer solution for this Diophantine equation?
(x^3 + y^2 + z^p = 0), where (x, y, z) are nonzero coprime integers, (p > 7) is prime number, and (z =/= -1)
©
Regards
Bassam King Karzeddin
17th, Jan., 2017
I really never wanted to put an obvious sad end to the top number theorist dreams in this regard, as easy as that, but so unfortunately it happened for sure

But this may be good enough for you to think better, at least you can add one more term and start again from the beginning

Why do I call upon number theorist mainly, because you know that mathematicians are only those number theorists, but the rest are arguing aimlessly for something not necessarily mathematics, for sure

BK
bassam king karzeddin
2017-04-29 18:33:43 UTC
Post by bassam king karzeddin
Why the top mathematicians with the help of supercomputers, cannot find a single triplet integer solution for this Diophantine equation?
(x^3 + y^2 + z^p = 0), where (x, y, z) are nonzero coprime integers, (p > 7) is prime number, and (z =/= -1)
©
Regards
Bassam King Karzeddin
17th, Jan., 2017
It is so strange that the professional mathematicians are still hesitating to consider this Conjecture (at least for themselves), wonder!

Is not this one conjecture is much stronger than a famous CONJECTURE made by a mature bilinear as (Beal's Conjecture), and also documented in so many sources for sure

Or is it necessary to be a bilinear to make conjectures for the top professional mathematicians, wonder?

Do not they feel so shameless to keep hiding it forever?

Do not they feel so shameless to torture the future generations of their a like by ignoring it so deliberately and out of complete inability?

OR maybe the so tiny ego they enjoy and intrinsically inherit is the main objection!wonder!

Then why a mature not from their unnoticeable category would help them in this regard?

Or do they make themselves as deaf and blind as always as usual?

Or do they want to fabricate a good reputable source about it first?

Maybe they are still so busy searching mathematics in far galaxies, wonder!

And they would never dare to understand that (why a skilled football player is much more worth than all of them on earth, including their main historical figures nowadays), wonder!

And they would never dare to understand why a mature (not from their category), had been shaming and cursing them for four centuries, and most likely forever, (even they had a proof), wonder!

And the so wonderful story of that unforgettable shame that had been published by his son and not by them for sure

But in their fabricated history, and without all those advanced communications
tools made by Scientists and Engineers, (they so shamelessly claim to be nobles), to the limit that they found the greatest theorems written in the rubbish papers written by dead boys, they still keep, wonderfull

So, if you are a talented mature, then you can paint those people with shame for sure

And my puzzles would act permanently as a real curse upon their so tiny alleged intelligence for sure

This is a general critique to uncover this meaningless category of abnormal human beings, and not pointed or directed to anyone in person, for sure

BK
bassam king karzeddin
2017-05-06 09:59:12 UTC
Post by bassam king karzeddin
Why the top mathematicians with the help of supercomputers, cannot find a single triplet integer solution for this Diophantine equation?
(x^3 + y^2 + z^p = 0), where (x, y, z) are nonzero coprime integers, (p > 7) is prime number, and (z =/= -1)
©
Regards
Bassam King Karzeddin
17th, Jan., 2017
OK number theorists, let us simplify it further step to you and to your personal computers too!

Consider only (p = 11), then the following distinct Diophantine equation has no integer solution (except for NEGATIVE unity (z = -1)) as stated earlier!

(X^3 + Y^2 + Z^11 = 0)

And I am so sorry to make your personal computer as useless in this case, but let us try to bother that lazy, called a super computer!

And if the blue computer can not help, then guess what does this mean? wonder!

BK
bassam king karzeddin
2017-05-08 16:21:14 UTC
Post by bassam king karzeddin
Why the top mathematicians with the help of supercomputers, cannot find a single triplet integer solution for this Diophantine equation?
(x^3 + y^2 + z^p = 0), where (x, y, z) are nonzero coprime integers, (p > 7) is prime number, and (z =/= -1)
©
Regards
Bassam King Karzeddin
17th, Jan., 2017
Maybe all those tries would not work with those .... especially this was not stated by any famous (with very long tongue and very deep throat, that may be good enough for something else) unless we offer a prize for that puzzle, wonder!

Otherwise, this would go immediately to the top news of that unnoticeable world of mathematics

But never mind, let me offer a modest prize of say (300 $), first, however, anyone is free to increase the amounts of the prize for any counter example or a rigorous proof, for sure

BK
bassam king karzeddin
2017-05-09 18:02:38 UTC
[...]
Maybe the prize I offered not worth to look at it, maybe, wonder!

Or maybe there isn't any number theorist in this century, maybe, wonder!

Or maybe it is too tough problem for you, for sure

and the challenge is not mainly for your ability, but for the whole technology of supercomputers ability, for sure

BK
bassam king karzeddin
2017-05-13 09:16:19 UTC
[...]
OK, let me increase the prize now up to say (500$), and let us call it the King Award Prize for mathematicians, claimed from me for a counterexample or a proof of the impossibility of a solution (as stated originally), that convinces me only, for sure

And who knows if this Prize would become worth more than 3 million $ in the future, wonder!

Good luck students

BKK
bassam king karzeddin
2017-07-26 13:57:59 UTC
[...]
OK, I say (600$), Who says more....?

BKK
b***@gmail.com
2017-07-26 14:19:09 UTC
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mordell_curve
b***@gmail.com
2017-07-26 14:25:59 UTC
BTW: The curve could be a nice example for the existence of
real numbers. I said could, since it only says there are

finitely many x,y from integers such that:

y^2 = x^3 + n

Do have some curves statements, such as there are only
a finitely many rational numbers x,y?

Then since its a curve, we probably assume there are infinitely
many points, we could conclude that the other points are

irrational (maybe only one component),
and somehow, that they exist.

https://math.stackexchange.com/questions/113340/elliptic-curves-with-finitely-many-rational-points
bassam king karzeddin
2017-07-26 16:33:57 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mordell_curve
Post by bassam king karzeddin
(x^3 + y^2 + z^p = 0), where (x, y, z) are nonzero coprime integers, (p > 7) is prime number, and (z =/= -1)
But in all those references you provide, no one stated frankly my simple conjecture, nor even proved it for sure, so didn't they? wonder!

BKK
b***@gmail.com
2017-07-26 16:58:28 UTC
So on this curve:

y^2 = x^3+x

https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=y^2+%3D+x^3%2Bx

How many points do you see BKK?
BKK
bassam king karzeddin
2017-07-26 17:26:38 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mordell_curve
Post by bassam king karzeddin
(x^3 + y^2 + z^p = 0), where (x, y, z) are nonzero coprime integers, (p > 7) is prime number, and (z =/= -1)
But in all those references you provide, no one stated frankly my simple conjecture, nor even proved it for sure, so didn't they? wonder!
BKK
https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=y%5E2+%2B+x%5E3

So many, and so what?

All those issues are so irrelevant to my simple plain conjecture, for sure

And you have no good point at all

OR is it not permitted to announce any interesting results from such as sci.math group? wonder!

But what about those alleged trusted reputable sources once they can't comprehend or state such puzzles?

Or must we wait for their needless permission to state our theorems here also, wonder!

Weren't the rubbish papers the richest resources for that claiming to be the most reputable sources Journals and Universities made by Dead and were forgotten, people? wonder!

And you will get ZERO point as usual, for sure

BKK
b***@gmail.com
2017-07-26 18:33:01 UTC
So on this curve:

y^2 = x^3+x

https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=y^2+%3D+x^3%2Bx

How many points (x,y) do you see BKK?
BKK
b***@gmail.com
2017-07-26 18:57:33 UTC
BTW: This curve:

y^2 + x^3 = n

Is the mirror of this curve:

y^2 = x^3 + n

Proof: Use x1=-x2, then we have

y^2 + x1^3 = n

y^2 + (-x2)^3 = n

y^2 + - (x2^3) = n

y^2 = x2^3 + n

Check for yourself:

https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=y^2+%2B+x^3++%3D+1

https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=y^2+%3D+x^3+%2B+1
BKK
bassam king karzeddin
2017-07-27 07:43:19 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
y^2 + x^3 = n
y^2 = x^3 + n
Proof: Use x1=-x2, then we have
y^2 + x1^3 = n
y^2 + (-x2)^3 = n
y^2 + - (x2^3) = n
y^2 = x2^3 + n
Post by b***@gmail.com
[...]
Still, and very stubbornly refusing deliberately to understand the simplest point, wonder!

Did anyone before me state clearly my claimed conjecture here?

Most likely the historian professionals would always prefer to find any kind of a link reference between that meaning especially from the past

OR: Are mathematical conjectures allowed to be published in a place supposed to be for mathematicians and mathematical sciences? wonder!

BKK
b***@gmail.com
BKK
bassam king karzeddin
2017-08-07 09:28:39 UTC
[...]
OK, I say more (700$) now
BKK
Python
2017-07-26 15:24:37 UTC
[...] that convinces me only, for sure
There is no way to convince a stubborn idiot.
bassam king karzeddin
2017-07-26 16:21:43 UTC
Post by Python
[...] that convinces me only, for sure
There is no way to convince a stubborn idiot.
Luckily that the real idiots are those many of your alike, hiding at masked names, not able to comprehend anything new and very obvious plus striking, with the same type of fixed brain and same old point of view that had been well installed in their tiny rusted skull, where they add nothing as always as usual

And the real tragedy is indeed when the vast majoritites are the ignorants and the little minority are the very cowards

But this is already the case from the DOCUMENTED history, where ignorants never learn or even want to learn for sure

BKK
bassam king karzeddin
2017-05-11 14:44:31 UTC
Post by bassam king karzeddin
Why the top mathematicians with the help of supercomputers, cannot find a single triplet integer solution for this Diophantine equation?
(x^3 + y^2 + z^p = 0), where (x, y, z) are nonzero coprime integers, (p > 7) is prime number, and (z =/= -1)
©
Regards
Bassam King Karzeddin
17th, Jan., 2017
Actually, I got a better idea but it was too late now,

Had I written that damn conjecture in a margin of a notebook to myself in the hope that my son would publish it after 10 years of my death, would have been a better idea than publishing it quite many times to the whole world in a place that is globally supposedly meant for SCIENCE and particularly for MATHEMATICS and MATHEMATICIANS, wonder!

But the whole problem is that my son doesn't like all the mathematics at all, for sure

BKK
Python
2017-05-11 14:55:18 UTC
Hmm, genetic disease, wonder?
bassam king karzeddin
2017-05-11 16:04:18 UTC
Post by Python
Post by bassam king karzeddin
But the whole problem is that my son doesn't like all the mathematics at all, for sure
Hmm, genetic disease, wonder?
And he said also that he would like to destroy all the remaining parts of fiction mathematics that I didn't destroy yet for the lack of time mainly, wonder!

BKK
b***@gmail.com
2017-07-28 07:25:33 UTC
7^3 + 13^2 + (-2)^9 = 0

Henri Cohen Number Theory Volume II:
Analytic and Modern Tools - 2007
http://www.springer.com/in/book/9780387498935
17th, Jan., 2017
b***@gmail.com
2017-07-28 07:36:34 UTC
Oops, sorry p = 9 is not prime.
But (x,y,z)=(7,13,-2) are all co-prime.

From work by Darmon and Granville, if 1/p+1/q+1/r<1,
then the equation a*x^p+b*y^q+c*z^r=0 has only finitely
many coprime solutions. Same source.

r=11, so we might not have a solution different from:

2^3 + (-3)^2 + 1^11 = 0
7^3 + 13^2 + (-2)^9 = 0
17th, Jan., 2017
b***@gmail.com
2017-07-28 07:45:09 UTC
LoL. Credits for the Henri Cohen reference an answer here:

"While waiting for my döner at lunch the other day, I noticed ..."
https://math.stackexchange.com/q/2373028/4414
Post by b***@gmail.com
Oops, sorry p = 9 is not prime.
But (x,y,z)=(7,13,-2) are all co-prime.
From work by Darmon and Granville, if 1/p+1/q+1/r<1,
then the equation a*x^p+b*y^q+c*z^r=0 has only finitely
many coprime solutions. Same source.
2^3 + (-3)^2 + 1^11 = 0
7^3 + 13^2 + (-2)^9 = 0
17th, Jan., 2017
bassam king karzeddin
2017-07-29 07:24:45 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
"While waiting for my döner at lunch the other day, I noticed ..."
https://math.stackexchange.com/q/2373028/4414
Post by b***@gmail.com
Oops, sorry p = 9 is not prime.
But (x,y,z)=(7,13,-2) are all co-prime.
From work by Darmon and Granville, if 1/p+1/q+1/r<1,
then the equation a*x^p+b*y^q+c*z^r=0 has only finitely
many coprime solutions. Same source.
2^3 + (-3)^2 + 1^11 = 0
Post by b***@gmail.com
7^3 + 13^2 + (-2)^9 = 0
Analytic and Modern Tools - 2007
http://www.springer.com/in/book/9780387498935
Post by bassam king karzeddin
Why the top mathematicians with the help of supercomputers, cannot find a single triplet integer solution for this Diophantine equation?
(x^3 + y^2 + z^p = 0), where (x, y, z) are nonzero coprime integers, (p > 7) is prime number, and (z =/= -1)
©
Regards
Bassam King Karzeddin
17th, Jan., 2017
Bursegan, you have written so much NONSENSE as usual, but so sadly not coming even close to my IRREFUITABLE conjecture, nor anyone else could come even close for sure

Listen carefully Encyclopedia Moron, There are many issues that can be so easily taught to the public and top professionals mathematicians, but frankly, they would never appreciate anything, and on the contrary, they would become more hostile and so deniers, so no need to bother them at all, hence let them know its truthiness from its fakeness by their own brain fart, and the auction is continuing for sure

Say (700) USA $, now

But frankly, I am so afraid of the artificial intelligence, wonder!

So, no need even to say Good Luck, for sure

Regards
Bassam King Karzeddin
07/29/2017
bassam king karzeddin
2017-08-07 09:36:24 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
"While waiting for my döner at lunch the other day, I noticed ..."
https://math.stackexchange.com/q/2373028/4414
Post by b***@gmail.com
Oops, sorry p = 9 is not prime.
But (x,y,z)=(7,13,-2) are all co-prime.
From work by Darmon and Granville, if 1/p+1/q+1/r<1,
then the equation a*x^p+b*y^q+c*z^r=0 has only finitely
many coprime solutions. Same source.
2^3 + (-3)^2 + 1^11 = 0
Post by b***@gmail.com
7^3 + 13^2 + (-2)^9 = 0
Analytic and Modern Tools - 2007
http://www.springer.com/in/book/9780387498935
Post by bassam king karzeddin
Why the top mathematicians with the help of supercomputers, cannot find a single triplet integer solution for this Diophantine equation?
(x^3 + y^2 + z^p = 0), where (x, y, z) are nonzero coprime integers, (p > 7) is prime number, and (z =/= -1)
©
Regards
Bassam King Karzeddin
17th, Jan., 2017
You are truly a troll, the guy is talking about (p = 5) so clearly, whereas I talk about (p > 7), prime number

So, whom are you trying to cheat here, maybe the cheap sheep you mean? wonder!
Also, see the recent dates in your reference

You who needs a doctor for sure
BKK
bassam king karzeddin
2017-08-07 09:41:21 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
"While waiting for my döner at lunch the other day, I noticed ..."
https://math.stackexchange.com/q/2373028/4414
Post by b***@gmail.com
Oops, sorry p = 9 is not prime.
But (x,y,z)=(7,13,-2) are all co-prime.
From work by Darmon and Granville, if 1/p+1/q+1/r<1,
then the equation a*x^p+b*y^q+c*z^r=0 has only finitely
many coprime solutions. Same source.
2^3 + (-3)^2 + 1^11 = 0
7^3 + 13^2 + (-2)^9 = 0
08/07/17
bassam king karzeddin
2017-07-31 14:42:01 UTC
Post by bassam king karzeddin
Why the top mathematicians with the help of supercomputers, cannot find a single triplet integer solution for this Diophantine equation?
(x^3 + y^2 + z^p = 0), where (x, y, z) are nonzero coprime integers, (p > 7) is prime number, and (z =/= -1)
©
Regards
Bassam King Karzeddin
17th, Jan., 2017
So, you didn't even confess that your supercomputers crash for a solution for sure

Then, let it be a wonderful piece of stamp of shame printed on every forehead alleged genius mathematicians who ignore it DELIBERATELY for sure
BKK
bassam king karzeddin
2017-08-06 12:52:55 UTC
Post by bassam king karzeddin
Why the top mathematicians with the help of supercomputers, cannot find a single triplet integer solution for this Diophantine equation?
(x^3 + y^2 + z^p = 0), where (x, y, z) are nonzero coprime integers, (p > 7) is prime number, and (z =/= -1)
©
Regards
Bassam King Karzeddin
17th, Jan., 2017
And this (theorem - at least for me) is more interesting provided that if only it was published by a known mathematician or any reputable university or Journal (that is all)

So, this is the modern mathematician's attitudes and behaviours (that is all)

And later, after nearly a century someone would gladly go throw it where others would claim that they had never seen it or heard about it, for sure

BKK
bassam king karzeddin
2017-08-09 11:37:43 UTC
Post by bassam king karzeddin
Why the top mathematicians with the help of supercomputers, cannot find a single triplet integer solution for this Diophantine equation?
(x^3 + y^2 + z^p = 0), where (x, y, z) are nonzero coprime integers, (p > 7) is prime number, and (z =/= -1)
©
Regards
Bassam King Karzeddin
17th, Jan., 2017
Actually, I can make you relax from this problem, but I thought you better
(number theorists) enjoy it the rest of your life, and pass it also to your future generations for more and more entertainment for sure

At least, one day they would certainly find many of you (with their documented words) to make so much fun for sure
BKK
bassam king karzeddin
And truly speaking, you MUST BEILEAVE in this one also
bassam king karzeddin
2017-09-20 17:49:03 UTC
Post by bassam king karzeddin
Why the top mathematicians with the help of supercomputers, cannot find a single triplet integer solution for this Diophantine equation?
(x^3 + y^2 + z^p = 0), where (x, y, z) are nonzero coprime integers, (p > 7) is prime number, and (z =/= -1)
©
Regards
Bassam King Karzeddin
17th, Jan., 2017
Because simply the supercomputer can't-do the task, AND they would never be able to do it, for sure
BKK
bassam king karzeddin
2017-09-24 18:34:47 UTC
Post by bassam king karzeddin
Why the top mathematicians with the help of supercomputers, cannot find a single triplet integer solution for this Diophantine equation?
(x^3 + y^2 + z^p = 0), where (x, y, z) are nonzero coprime integers, (p > 7) is prime number, and (z =/= -1)
©
Regards
Bassam King Karzeddin
17th, Jan., 2017
But this one is really so hard for you all, and you would have no chance at all for it unless you connect all my related posts in this regard

But hey, never worry, after few generations, and assuming the artificial intelligence get so advanced, your grandkids would believe in it ultimately, exactly like you do believe now in theorems that certainly you don't have a real clue to it, for sure

Didn't ask your PC? but so ashamed to say what does it tell you (at least with its limited capacity)

So, go and ask your best teachers now?

But make sure that they can never help you in those matters since there is a number theory, Diophantine Equations that you can't mock up like you often do with real numbers

And here you might understand what does the word existence means exactly in mathematics

The rest of maths is really carpentry works

And get tortured with this theorem also, since you really don't deserve to evolve at all, for sure

BKK
bassam king karzeddin
2017-09-27 15:07:54 UTC
Post by bassam king karzeddin
Why the top mathematicians with the help of supercomputers, cannot find a single triplet integer solution for this Diophantine equation?
(x^3 + y^2 + z^p = 0), where (x, y, z) are nonzero coprime integers, (p > 7) is prime number, and (z =/= -1)
©
Regards
Bassam King Karzeddin
17th, Jan., 2017
Someone told me an older reference for this same theorem, but since something was written in different languages, so I couldn't figure out if this theorem was refuted earlier, or proved earlier or at least conjectured so clearly

But I think that they say it is a much harder problem than Fermat's last theorem in the number theory, wonder!

Here is the link: http://www.mathe2.uni-bayreuth.de/stoll/schrift.html

BKK
bassam king karzeddin
2017-09-30 14:06:27 UTC
[...]
I really admire your absolute silence in those BIG issues much better than your opinions for sure

But truly, I should thank those who shared an opinion (with real identities of course), despite the fact that they had hardly contributed anything useful to the issue

BKK
Pancho ValveJob
2017-09-30 14:13:14 UTC
Shut up idiot.
bassam king karzeddin
2017-09-30 14:31:13 UTC
Post by Pancho ValveJob
Shut up idiot.
Just a new frustrated Troll, (no. 26) I think, with only a few posts, and hopefully his last post

BKK
bassam king karzeddin
2017-10-07 08:18:10 UTC
Post by bassam king karzeddin
Why the top mathematicians with the help of supercomputers, cannot find a single triplet integer solution for this Diophantine equation?
(x^3 + y^2 + z^p = 0), where (x, y, z) are nonzero coprime integers, (p > 7) is prime number, and (z =/= -1)
©
Regards
Bassam King Karzeddin
17th, Jan., 2017
And this one would keep hanging over your tiny headS, where most likely you wouldn't be able to see the easiest proof during the rest of your meaningless life (Mathematickers), for sure

BKK
bassam king karzeddin
2017-10-07 09:28:28 UTC
Post by bassam king karzeddin
Why the top mathematicians with the help of supercomputers, cannot find a single triplet integer solution for this Diophantine equation?
(x^3 + y^2 + z^p = 0), where (x, y, z) are nonzero coprime integers, (p > 7) is prime number, and (z =/= -1)
©
Regards
Bassam King Karzeddin
17th, Jan., 2017
@Zelos

And here come and say something meaningful if you really can, wonder!

BKK
bassam king karzeddin
2017-10-11 16:31:02 UTC
Post by bassam king karzeddin
Why the top mathematicians with the help of supercomputers, cannot find a single triplet integer solution for this Diophantine equation?
(x^3 + y^2 + z^p = 0), where (x, y, z) are nonzero coprime integers, (p > 7) is prime number, and (z =/= -1)
©
Regards
Bassam King Karzeddin
17th, Jan., 2017
And for this deadly one, your so much ignorance (in mathematics) would be documented forever, sure

BKK
bassam king karzeddin
2017-10-15 09:05:17 UTC
Post by bassam king karzeddin
Why the top mathematicians with the help of supercomputers, cannot find a single triplet integer solution for this Diophantine equation?
(x^3 + y^2 + z^p = 0), where (x, y, z) are nonzero coprime integers, (p > 7) is prime number, and (z =/= -1)
©
Regards
Bassam King Karzeddin
17th, Jan., 2017
Any progress or still clueless as usual (mainstream-cheap sheep), wonder!

But there is only one dishonourable choice left for you and no other for sure, and you know it exactly, don't you? wonder!

Just ignore it, and that is all

BKK
bassam king karzeddin
2017-10-16 08:48:20 UTC
Post by bassam king karzeddin
Why the top mathematicians with the help of
supercomputers, cannot find a single triplet integer
solution for this Diophantine equation?
(x^3 + y^2 + z^p = 0), where (x, y, z) are nonzero
o coprime integers, (p > 7) is prime number, and (z
=/= -1)
©
Regards
Bassam King Karzeddin
17th, Jan., 2017
Unfortunately, I had noticed recently - from my mobile that this issue was hidden from sci. math at sic.math google groups, (certainly being reported as abusing and hurt feelings)

I swear, I never wanted to hurt anyone's so sensitive feelings and never once imagined that irrefutable theorems (conjectures for you) may cause or create a lot of problems for people, really be wondering if math is becoming so boring up to this limit for mainly for the professional mathematicians for sure

However, it is only one line statement and no more, so unlike many published papers that you get bored to death of its size and tonnes of references

I really do apologize for you people in this century, but my true intention are those waiting in the coming centuries for sure since frankly, I know very well your limits on those superior sensitive issues

And later (once people become intelligent enough by the help of brain aid device) and your grandsons would curse you for trying to hide any of my topics

So, if you are truly helpless, then at least keep it for new generations, since I know there isn't Stack- Exchange or Quora or Moderated sites here, otherwise I won't bother even to write it, and I would take it with me to my stone grave for sure

And remember that you are living in a supercomputer age for sure

I'm I asking you to do miracles? wonder!

Regards
Bassam King Karzeddin
Oct. 16th, 2017
bassam king karzeddin
2017-10-23 19:12:06 UTC
Post by bassam king karzeddin
Why the top mathematicians with the help of supercomputers, cannot find a single triplet integer solution for this Diophantine equation?
(x^3 + y^2 + z^p = 0), where (x, y, z) are nonzero coprime integers, (p > 7) is prime number, and (z =/= -1)
©
Regards
Bassam King Karzeddin
17th, Jan., 2017
The year 2100, still no HINT or any progress by all the mathematicians, And the only dishonourable choice left for them just ignored it, since it wasn't PUBLISHED OR ORIGINATED by a very well-known mathematician from a very reputable university FOR SURE

So, keep trying, because once you can, then certainly you would smartly manage and also fabricate all the other accessories, then suddenly change your rotten mind for more than sure

BKK
17th, Jan., 2017
bassam king karzeddin
2017-10-31 18:46:59 UTC
Post by bassam king karzeddin
Why the top mathematicians with the help of supercomputers, cannot find a single triplet integer solution for this Diophantine equation?
(x^3 + y^2 + z^p = 0), where (x, y, z) are nonzero coprime integers, (p > 7) is prime number, and (z =/= -1)
©
Regards
Bassam King Karzeddin
17th, Jan., 2017
Ops. isn't the number theory area in mathematics is considered the highest area that you (professional mathematicians) feel so proud? wonder!

But why do you prefer absolute silence here? wonder!

Can't you use your SUPERCOMPUTER? wonder!

Frankly, I hardly can use a calculator

But, maybe many other reasons that you know secretly whenever you stand with your self before a mirror!wonder!

Are you still so shameful to ask your brain masters about it? wonder!

Or maybe waiting for another century to enjoy it later? wonder!

So, please look again carefully and so secretly in your mirror and be brave enough to confess and say what did you see exactly? wonder!

And don't bother for your children to save, since they would have lots of fun with it and for sure, but maybe that brain aid device would help a lot in those matters, who knows? wonder!

So, go and hide and make your self-deaf, and blind too, after all, it is not yours then who cares too? wonder!

But so frankly, I do always enjoy bringing you to a real mirror, where certainly you see something that you never like for sure

But even that doesn't any matter for sure

By the way, I do have much more for sure

Regards
Bassam King Karzeddin
Oct. 31st, 2017
17th, Jan., 2017
bassam king karzeddin
2017-11-04 11:56:55 UTC
Post by bassam king karzeddin
Why the top mathematicians with the help of supercomputers, cannot find a single triplet integer solution for this Diophantine equation?
(x^3 + y^2 + z^p = 0), where (x, y, z) are nonzero coprime integers, (p > 7) is prime number, and (z =/= -1)
©
Regards
Bassam King Karzeddin
17th, Jan., 2017
And here, the future generation would certainly curse you forever and wherever you are hiding (in any place or in any century), and they would certainly call you for a final balance that you had chosen for your little self, for sure

BKK
bassam king karzeddin
2017-11-06 08:13:08 UTC
Post by bassam king karzeddin
Why the top mathematicians with the help of supercomputers, cannot find a single triplet integer solution for this Diophantine equation?
(x^3 + y^2 + z^p = 0), where (x, y, z) are nonzero coprime integers, (p > 7) is prime number, and (z =/= -1)
©
Regards
Bassam King Karzeddin
17th, Jan., 2017
And for those so many hired and well-exposed Trolls of fictional characters at sci.math and everywhere

Where are you hiding now?

Where are your long tounges that usually get together into so many talkative issues that usually anyone can talk even with a very little background especially in any issue that contradicts mathematics?

What can you add here except a gibberish that usually is your contribution?

Didn't you still fabricate some historical references for this so silly problem?

Didn't you inform your alleged brain masters about it yet?

Didn't they tell you frankly to avoid the King true attacks in those special issues?

And what other choice is left for you and for your brain masters in this regard? wonder!

Do you really understand what issue I'm talking about? wonder!

So, back to your tinny holes as clueless as warm earth for sure

BKK
bassam king karzeddin
2017-11-07 14:51:09 UTC
[...]
Here, I really do admire your absolute silence and truly far better than your opinions for sure

So, keep silent forever as always as usual

BKK
bassam king karzeddin
2017-11-15 18:45:37 UTC
Post by bassam king karzeddin
Why the top mathematicians with the help of supercomputers, cannot find a single triplet integer solution for this Diophantine equation?
(x^3 + y^2 + z^p = 0), where (x, y, z) are nonzero coprime integers, (p > 7) is prime number, and (z =/= -1)
©
Regards
Bassam King Karzeddin
17th, Jan., 2017
And I told someone to PUBLISH this 20 years later after I die, but he asked me, what did the word PUBLISH exact meaning in the English language?

then I told him, ask everyone around but never ask any professional mathematicians?

So, he asked me why?

I said, all the historical novel stories fabricated in the history of mathematics about the alleged nobilities of mathematicians are actually fabricated, exactly like they're many leged real or complex numbers and many other things that had been well-exposed mainly at sci.math google. since no dirty human hands can change or touch, for sure

BKK
bassam king karzeddin
2017-11-18 15:49:23 UTC
Post by bassam king karzeddin
Why the top mathematicians with the help of supercomputers, cannot find a single triplet integer solution for this Diophantine equation?
(x^3 + y^2 + z^p = 0), where (x, y, z) are nonzero coprime integers, (p > 7) is prime number, and (z =/= -1)
©
Regards
Bassam King Karzeddin
17th, Jan., 2017
And truly, I do like to document whatever I do like so openly for sure

Regards
bassam king karzeddin
2017-11-21 18:11:36 UTC
Post by bassam king karzeddin
Why the top mathematicians with the help of supercomputers, cannot find a single triplet integer solution for this Diophantine equation?
(x^3 + y^2 + z^p = 0), where (x, y, z) are nonzero coprime integers, (p > 7) is prime number, and (z =/= -1)
©
Regards
Bassam King Karzeddin
17th, Jan., 2017
And truly speaking, it is too painful to realize things where no humans can ever realize
But it seems that was my destiny

BKK
bassam king karzeddin
2017-11-26 19:38:32 UTC
Post by bassam king karzeddin
Why the top mathematicians with the help of supercomputers, cannot find a single triplet integer solution for this Diophantine equation?
(x^3 + y^2 + z^p = 0), where (x, y, z) are nonzero coprime integers, (p > 7) is prime number, and (z =/= -1)
©
Regards
Bassam King Karzeddin
17th, Jan., 2017
This was also published for moronS dishonest professional mathematicians at that silly site of Quora and SE, with many thousands of views for sure

But truly, they had got very frustrated since this not from past nor from their well known current morons that are filling the galaxy, for sure

BKK
bassam king karzeddin
2017-11-27 17:55:49 UTC
Post by bassam king karzeddin
Why the top mathematicians with the help of supercomputers, cannot find a single triplet integer solution for this Diophantine equation?
(x^3 + y^2 + z^p = 0), where (x, y, z) are nonzero coprime integers, (p > 7) is prime number, and (z =/= -1)
©
Regards
Bassam King Karzeddin
17th, Jan., 2017
This theorem must include many more secrets that you had never heard off, for sure, and I know that no mathematicians would like to hear it nor I like you to hear it, but truly speaking I want to document and perpetuate the true naked and so ugly nature of those many alleged top most genius mathematicians with those many lower forms of how unpleasant they do feel when they see new problems that never belong to their very dirty world for sure

BKK
bassam king karzeddin
2017-11-30 19:17:35 UTC
Post by bassam king karzeddin
Why the top mathematicians with the help of supercomputers, cannot find a single triplet integer solution for this Diophantine equation?
(x^3 + y^2 + z^p = 0), where (x, y, z) are nonzero coprime integers, (p > 7) is prime number, and (z =/= -1)
©
Regards
Bassam King Karzeddin
17th, Jan., 2017
Only for the sake of actual and true historical documentation of the all bad traits of the many professional mathematicians that they enjoy, despite they are living in an advanced computer era for sure

BKK
bassam king karzeddin
2017-12-06 17:40:09 UTC
Post by bassam king karzeddin
Why the top mathematicians with the help of supercomputers, cannot find a single triplet integer solution for this Diophantine equation?
(x^3 + y^2 + z^p = 0), where (x, y, z) are nonzero coprime integers, (p > 7) is prime number, and (z =/= -1)
©
Regards
Bassam King Karzeddin
17th, Jan., 2017
Same may apply to this theorem, but truly I found later some close to it references, but not at all as it is with two integer variables, but only with one integer variable, however, they couldn't prove it generally since this would make too easy ....guess what?

BKK
bassam king karzeddin
Dec. 9th, 3017
bassam king karzeddin
2017-12-11 08:14:04 UTC
Post by bassam king karzeddin
Why the top mathematicians with the help of supercomputers, cannot find a single triplet integer solution for this Diophantine equation?
(x^3 + y^2 + z^p = 0), where (x, y, z) are nonzero coprime integers, (p > 7) is prime number, and (z =/= -1)
©
Regards
Bassam King Karzeddin
17th, Jan., 2017
And what are you still waiting, you know time is running fast, and I may be soon leaving you forever, then hurry up to your alleged best teachers in order to save your own future childrens at least, but they would certainly shame and curse you forever whenever they read the story, at least for your so selfish and so incomprehensible behaviours, for sure
BKK
bassam king karzeddin
2017-12-16 08:20:19 UTC
Post by bassam king karzeddin
Why the top mathematicians with the help of supercomputers, cannot find a single triplet integer solution for this Diophantine equation?
(x^3 + y^2 + z^p = 0), where (x, y, z) are nonzero coprime integers, (p > 7) is prime number, and (z =/= -1)
©
Regards
Bassam King Karzeddin
17th, Jan., 2017
Actually, I know that generally, the World-mathematicians hates a lot any PUBLIC PUBLISHED challenging Conjecture, but extremely in love with many of those Conjectures from authorized sources as they say, and loving more the wrong conjectures that they simply can refute it by using mainly the Engineers efforts that make for them the supercomputers, for sure
BKK
bassam king karzeddin
2018-01-07 13:54:43 UTC
Post by bassam king karzeddin
Why the top mathematicians with the help of supercomputers, cannot find a single triplet integer solution for this Diophantine equation?
(x^3 + y^2 + z^p = 0), where (x, y, z) are nonzero coprime integers, (p > 7) is prime number, and (z =/= -1)
©
Regards
Bassam King Karzeddin
17th, Jan., 2017
Oops, this one reminds you (number theorists) with many more things that are too shameful to describe, For sure
BKK
bassam king karzeddin
2018-01-08 12:30:42 UTC
Post by bassam king karzeddin
Why the top mathematicians with the help of supercomputers, cannot find a single triplet integer solution for this Diophantine equation?
(x^3 + y^2 + z^p = 0), where (x, y, z) are nonzero coprime integers, (p > 7) is prime number, and (z =/= -1)
©
Regards
Bassam King Karzeddin
17th, Jan., 2017
Isn't it too shameful that many professional mathematicians report this theorem as an abuze in order to hide it completely on the Iphones? wonder!

Instead, the more honorable way for normal mathematicians (if at all existing) is to realize it immediately and make it front page news at least as a New Conjecture for you (especially and more shamefully you are living in a supercomputer ages) wonder!

But what can you hope from a so negligible and so unnoticeable category of human being as mathematicians? nothing for sure

But their canny nature of searching old papers of dead people would certainly realize it even after so many centuries for sure

And once mathematicians riseup up to the level of football audience, then there maybe a hope

Or maybe they wanted it the usual way of authority publication standard, (from alleged top Journal or top University or top known mathematicians), then it will make the biggest difference for the little dwarfs, for sure

But till that time, enjoy it a lot, and get more tortured with it, with so much shame that would paint you from your tiny heads to your big foots, for sure
Don't forget it also to fabricate old claims for this theorem once you need it.

BKK
bassam king karzeddin
2018-01-09 08:17:31 UTC
Post by bassam king karzeddin
Why the top mathematicians with the help of supercomputers, cannot find a single triplet integer solution for this Diophantine equation?
(x^3 + y^2 + z^p = 0), where (x, y, z) are nonzero coprime integers, (p > 7) is prime number, and (z =/= -1)
©
Regards
Bassam King Karzeddin
17th, Jan., 2017
So, where are your press news professional mathematicians? wonder!

Maybe they are too busy covering the football news in so colorful front full pages of this world top news, wonder!

Or maybe they are there getting ready for it but not in this silly century, wonder!

Or maybe some other devilish force (mainly within YOU) that isn't allowing you to speak, because they know very well what are the natural consequences, wonder!

And forget completely about your alleged nobility stories that were well planted in your fabricated forged history.

So, be tortured and painted with shame till you get ready

Here is a real true public history with exact dates, that isn't made by one man show for many diry purposes, for sure

BKK
bassam king karzeddin
2018-01-16 09:33:34 UTC
Post by bassam king karzeddin
Why the top mathematicians with the help of supercomputers, cannot find a single triplet integer solution for this Diophantine equation?
(x^3 + y^2 + z^p = 0), where (x, y, z) are nonzero coprime integers, (p > 7) is prime number, and (z =/= -1)
©
Regards
Bassam King Karzeddin
17th, Jan., 2017
Get tortured the rest of your life with this so silly problem made by me, for sure

BKK
bassam king karzeddin
2018-01-16 12:37:28 UTC
Post by bassam king karzeddin
Why the top mathematicians with the help of supercomputers, cannot find a single triplet integer solution for this Diophantine equation?
(x^3 + y^2 + z^p = 0), where (x, y, z) are nonzero coprime integers, (p > 7) is prime number, and (z =/= -1)
©
Regards
Bassam King Karzeddin
17th, Jan., 2017
Oops, Zelos who is a fictional creature and a very good representative of the vast majority of the well-known professional mathematicians morons is so strangely missing this important one deliberately, wonder!

And we do know very well the true reasons that need not to be mentioned again and again for sure
BKK
bassam king karzeddin
2018-01-20 19:32:35 UTC
Post by bassam king karzeddin
Why the top mathematicians with the help of supercomputers, cannot find a single triplet integer solution for this Diophantine equation?
(x^3 + y^2 + z^p = 0), where (x, y, z) are nonzero coprime integers, (p > 7) is prime number, and (z =/= -1)
©
Regards
Bassam King Karzeddin
17th, Jan., 2017
I know that you never like to see your incompetence in mathematics, especially from a non-mathematician, for sure
But this is a fact that you can't do anything about it, sure
BKK
bassam king karzeddin
2018-01-22 15:18:19 UTC
Post by bassam king karzeddin
Why the top mathematicians with the help of supercomputers, cannot find a single triplet integer solution for this Diophantine equation?
(x^3 + y^2 + z^p = 0), where (x, y, z) are nonzero coprime integers, (p > 7) is prime number, and (z =/= -1)
©
Regards
Bassam King Karzeddin
17th, Jan., 2017
I'm so sorry mathematicians to put up a very sad end for your trinomial solvable Diophantine Equations, for sure

BKK
bassam king karzeddin
2018-01-24 15:23:05 UTC
Post by bassam king karzeddin
Why the top mathematicians with the help of supercomputers, cannot find a single triplet integer solution for this Diophantine equation?
(x^3 + y^2 + z^p = 0), where (x, y, z) are nonzero coprime integers, (p > 7) is prime number, and (z =/= -1)
©
Regards
Bassam King Karzeddin
17th, Jan., 2017
Why don't number theorists in mathematics announce openly their secret searches to obtain only a single counterexample by using supercomputers nowadays? wonder!

Had they given up searches or abandoned number theory and mathematics it self ? wonder!

But it seems that the whole issue seems personal for them and never the true mathematics itself, wonder!

So, we will keep hammering them until they completely surrender, for sure

BKK
bassam king karzeddin
2018-01-25 09:35:59 UTC
Post by bassam king karzeddin
Why the top mathematicians with the help of supercomputers, cannot find a single triplet integer solution for this Diophantine equation?
(x^3 + y^2 + z^p = 0), where (x, y, z) are nonzero coprime integers, (p > 7) is prime number, and (z =/= -1)
©
Regards
Bassam King Karzeddin
17th, Jan., 2017
And truly speaking, there must be rules that restrict even publishing conjectures in number theory by a mature or talented people, as the following

1) Conjectures must be published only by a reputable Journal or reputable university or reputable well-known mathematician in power with a proven record of high performance in mathematics, hence strictly prohibited for outsiders

2) No harm to consider any standing and still challenging conjecture provided that the claimer must not be alive anymore, and a mathematician in power only must be eligible to investigate it and make books or papers about it

3) Claimed conjectures in number theory aren't at all important as the importance of who published it and where

4) Internet free sources are not at all important sources, but a talented known mathematicians in power may make it with a bit of change and fabricating any alleged old documented hints to it with tons of professional details references that would ultimately invalidate its true obvious sources

5) Great Conjectures are strictly prohibited to be stated by anyone that is never known and well recognized by the mathematical communities

6) Conjectures must be written in java style script or so and so and so...

7) You can also suggest any or many additional requirements that must obey the rules of publishing any challenging conjectures, as for instance, age must be under 40 years and above 20, height must be less than 170 cm and above say one meter long, weight of claimer must be strictly less than 100 kg and above 20 kg, colour must be .....etc, etc

But the king says that he had got fed up with your many meaningless requirements and never wants anything from you, but wants to torture you with such conjectures as long as you are alive (even you are so lucky to live in an era of supercomputer age that is almost available to every alleged genius professional moron), and basically because of your many and very bad traits of incurred egoistic physiological problems of being big liers, absolute inherited stupidity, cowardness and dishonesty as well.

No regards at all, BUT deep Insults to your alleged intelligence, nobility and alleged honosity as well, for sure

Bassam King Karzeddin
Jan. 25th, 2018
bassam king karzeddin
2018-01-29 07:42:12 UTC
Post by bassam king karzeddin
Why the top mathematicians with the help of supercomputers, cannot find a single triplet integer solution for this Diophantine equation?
(x^3 + y^2 + z^p = 0), where (x, y, z) are nonzero coprime integers, (p > 7) is prime number, and (z =/= -1)
©
Regards
Bassam King Karzeddin
17th, Jan., 2017
This is only one of the new foundations of future number theory that would ultimately and definitely shame the so common current alleged modern apes mathematics and invalidate it so rigorously with Diophantine Equations, for sure

BKK
bassam king karzeddin
2018-02-01 14:08:27 UTC
Post by bassam king karzeddin
Why the top mathematicians with the help of supercomputers, cannot find a single triplet integer solution for this Diophantine equation?
(x^3 + y^2 + z^p = 0), where (x, y, z) are nonzero coprime integers, (p > 7) is prime number, and (z =/= -1)
©
Regards
Bassam King Karzeddin
17th, Jan., 2017
This is only a reminder for many of those who live in a supercomputer age for sure

So let your poor devices save you from the KING

So, keep hoping forever and for sure
BKK
bassam king karzeddin
2018-02-05 06:08:10 UTC
Post by bassam king karzeddin
Why the top mathematicians with the help of supercomputers, cannot find a single triplet integer solution for this Diophantine equation?
(x^3 + y^2 + z^p = 0), where (x, y, z) are nonzero coprime integers, (p > 7) is prime number, and (z =/= -1)
©
Regards
Bassam King Karzeddin
17th, Jan., 2017
For a standard common type researcher or a historian of nowadays professional mathematician, would immediately try to invalidate such a deadly conjecture by simply using the most advanced technology developed mainly by computer Engineers as supercomputer that are also available almost to every professional in this field

1) And once the highest technology couldn't help him in this regard, he would try desperately to find any historical hint (no matter if it is not exactly related) so that he can build on and conclude deliberately and so cowardly and so shamelessly that conjecture is from that older source, then it becomes more interesting to swim in it, where some others might establish truly very fabricated forged resources

2) If all this fails, he would see with much more importance to the person who claimed it whether he is well-known mathematician and was graduated from an alleged highly reputable university or so and so ...

3) If all this fails again, he would ask where were this was published first and more silly questions than you may imagine

4) If all this fails again and again, he then would choose to keep silent and pretends stubbornly that he never heard or saw such a conjecture because according to his silly and deliberate so foolish understanding, the word "publish" means only publish in well-known Journals, or well-known university or by a well-known mathematician

But, we can confidently tell you that the word "publish" means publish everywhere you think it is suitable, as long as the content is true, for sure

So, it is already PUBLISHED, and it doesn't any matter all your so foolish considerations, for sure

BKK
bassam king karzeddin
Jan. 6th, 3018
bassam king karzeddin
2018-02-08 18:27:08 UTC
Post by bassam king karzeddin
Why the top mathematicians with the help of supercomputers, cannot find a single triplet integer solution for this Diophantine equation?
(x^3 + y^2 + z^p = 0), where (x, y, z) are nonzero coprime integers, (p > 7) is prime number, and (z =/= -1)
©
Regards
Bassam King Karzeddin
17th, Jan., 2017
But this one would certainly show and prove so rigorously as well, how a traitor, shameless and so selfish slave such a modern professional mathematicians researchers are indeed, and so unfortunately globally, the basic trend are almost the same typo, whether here, or at Quora, or SE or at University or a Journal, ... etc

BKK
bassam king karzeddin
2018-02-11 08:51:13 UTC
Post by bassam king karzeddin
Why the top mathematicians with the help of supercomputers, cannot find a single triplet integer solution for this Diophantine equation?
(x^3 + y^2 + z^p = 0), where (x, y, z) are nonzero coprime integers, (p > 7) is prime number, and (z =/= -1)
©
Regards
Bassam King Karzeddin
17th, Jan., 2017
So, why don't you add this one for instance to your unsolvable millennium problems? wonder!

BKK
bassam king karzeddin
2018-02-13 09:54:50 UTC
Post by bassam king karzeddin
Why the top mathematicians with the help of supercomputers, cannot find a single triplet integer solution for this Diophantine equation?
(x^3 + y^2 + z^p = 0), where (x, y, z) are nonzero coprime integers, (p > 7) is prime number, and (z =/= -1)
©
Regards
Bassam King Karzeddin
17th, Jan., 2017
This one is basically and truly designed for you especially world professional mathematicians to expose globally all your very bad traits in addition to all your extreme inferiority and so unbelievable inherited stupidity as well

And we know in advance that mathematics it self is not at all important for you, but something else in mind that I'm too embarrassed to talk about

So, be painted forever with the biggest shame down from your foot to your upper empty skull box, for sure

No Regards

Bassam King Karzeddin
Feb. 13th, 2018
bassam king karzeddin
2018-02-17 07:11:03 UTC
Post by bassam king karzeddin
Why the top mathematicians with the help of supercomputers, cannot find a single triplet integer solution for this Diophantine equation?
(x^3 + y^2 + z^p = 0), where (x, y, z) are nonzero coprime integers, (p > 7) is prime number, and (z =/= -1)
©
Regards
Bassam King Karzeddin
17th, Jan., 2017
Observe carefully how so cowardly do the moron expert professionals mathematicians at SE site moderators react for a challenging conjecture in number theory in an era said to be with supercomputer age that is available to every moron crank of them

https://mathoverflow.net/questions/282112/why-this-diophantine-equation-doesnt-have-any-integer-solution?noredirect=1#comment727393_282112

They put the question on hold for their damn well-known reasons

This question appears to be off-topic, ... and
This question appears to be not of research level....

By few incompetent cranks with their SO tiny negligible names under

Jeremy Rooua, GH from MO, Greg Martin, Filer Voloc, Ben Mehas

But the King would tell them this question is appears to be OFF-Topics of your so tiny and nutty skull boxes of your brains, and was designed to torture you and your alike generations for ever

This question isn't research level in your doomed mathematics, but a top research level question in Physiology of the dwarfs motivations and reactions towards much superior matters of those little apes

And even you delete it at your so exposed site, it is permanently published and forever, just to uncover the so many monkeys that are hiding in plenty every where you go around, for sure

So, instead of taking it to your highest levels, you still want to delete it so shamelessly ans so arrogantly as you did for most of my topics

So, be shamed of your coward acts, forever and for sure

BKK
bassam king karzeddin
2018-02-20 07:00:31 UTC
[...]
But at Quora, more tolerable of such deep physiology questions about the professional reactions, where you can enjoy more of standard apes answers as usual
https://www.quora.com/Why-do-the-moderators-of-MathOverflow-at-SE-put-on-hold-an-irrefutable-conjecture-in-the-elementary-number-theory-instead-of-taking-it-to-the-highest-level-since-we-belong-to-the-supercomputer-age
BKK
bassam king karzeddin
2018-03-01 18:33:43 UTC
Post by bassam king karzeddin
Why the top mathematicians with the help of supercomputers, cannot find a single triplet integer solution for this Diophantine equation?
(x^3 + y^2 + z^p = 0), where (x, y, z) are nonzero coprime integers, (p > 7) is prime number, and (z =/= -1)
©
Regards
Bassam King Karzeddin
17th, Jan., 2017
So, can those DWARFS of SE professional mathematicians inhibitors delete also from here? wonder!

I bet they can't, despite they wish so, but here nobody can so simply (hide, modify, dirt, steal, spoiled, ...etc) anybody else content as he likes

And it is still PUBLISHED GLOBALLY for you so dumb dwarfs at SE, SURE

No regards for so incompetent with so empty skull boxes at SE, SURE

bkk
bassam king karzeddin
2018-05-03 20:08:23 UTC
Post by bassam king karzeddin
Why the top mathematicians with the help of supercomputers, cannot find a single triplet integer solution for this Diophantine equation?
(x^3 + y^2 + z^p = 0), where (x, y, z) are nonzero coprime integers, (p > 7) is prime number, and (z =/= -1)
©
Regards
Bassam King Karzeddin
17th, Jan., 2017
It seems that super huge computers can't help you at all in this regard, wonder! so, why don't try something else called "elementary mathematics instead? wonder!

Or you can simply believe it in the same way you do indeed believe in so many other things that you confess loudly having no slightest hints or ideas to comprehend them (especially those type of authority publications

Good luck

BK
bassam king karzeddin
2018-07-05 18:53:49 UTC
Post by bassam king karzeddin
Why the top mathematicians with the help of supercomputers, cannot find a single triplet integer solution for this Diophantine equation?
(x^3 + y^2 + z^p = 0), where (x, y, z) are nonzero coprime integers, (p > 7) is prime number, and (z =/= -1)
©
Regards
Bassam King Karzeddin
17th, Jan., 2017
Oops, I still have serious doubts of this conjecture of mine, wonder!

But do you know why? wonder!

Most likely you haven't any single hint yet, sure

A real ignorants world, truly

BK